Status: Active.

Nineteen

32

Frank managed to close the door with his foot then pushed me against the wall. He nipped my bottom lip with his teeth as he kissed me causing me to moan in pleasure. His fingers were tangled in my hair and my hands were wrapped around his neck. All you could hear from the two of us was our smooching and our small moans. Soon enough Frank trailed one hand down my back lower and lower until he reached my pants and slipped a few fingered into my boxers.

"Frankie... umm.." I began. He pulled away from the kiss but kept his hands where they were.

"Yes Gee?"

"I'm... a virgin." I mumbled. Frank just smirked.

"I know, I'll be slow and careful." he promised and pecked me on the cheek.

"I just-" he stopped me by kissing me again.

"Shh Gee, I know." he removed his hand and rested it on the small of my back. "Its okay." he took my hand and led me over to what he thought was the bedroom. I didn't say anything when he marched into my bathroom and paused. I swear he looked like he came up with the cure for cancer or something because he turned to me and grinned. "Lets like a shower together!"

"Umm..." I wasn't so sure since i wasn't fond of the idea of him able to see me naked. I guess low self esteem was to blame for that. Besides, we only just started dating but then again, he was leaving for six months... "Sure." I smiled weakly.

"Its okay! It will be fun!" he winked. I swallowed nervously. I wasn't so sure if I was ready to lose my virginity to a guy... technically I wasn't going to but it was still along the same lines. Frank started kissing me again but I didn't even know what to do so I kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
All filler no killer :P