Status: Active.

Nineteen

36

"Hey Gee, what are you doing today?" Mikey asked on the other end of the phone line. He asked me this everyday since Frank went on tour with Pencey Prep. Its only been three days and I can hardly drag myself out of bed to go to work.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Let's go get a coffee." he suggested. Mikey always suggested coffee either when we were in a fight and making up or to just talk things over.

"When?" the front door of my place swung open and there stood my little brother, cell phone in hand and a grin on his face. He's done this a few times which always caused me to laugh but I just stood there holding the phone and looking at him. I wasn't in the mood to be cheered up. I wanted to be with Frank. I kept his note under my pillow and held it while I slept.

"Right now, get some shoes on."

"I need to change." I mumbled and looked down at myself. I was in PJ bottoms and an old grey shirt that smelt bad. Mikey sighed and sat on my couch and flipped on the TV. It my my cue to hang up the phone and throw on some clothes. I didn't bother showering, I might still smell like Frank.

"Gerard, when's the last time you showered?" my brother whined as we sat in his car.

"Three days ago..."

"You reek." he opened the car window beside me to emphasize his point. I inhaled the cold air and closed my eyes. I could imagine Frank getting ready to go on stage. I could imagine him tuning his guitar. I could imagine him laughing and having fun with his band. I could imagine him drinking those pink drinks we had in the underground cafe... he was just so beautiful.

"Let's go get a drink." I suggested.

"That's what were doing." Mikey frowned lightly.

"No, I mean alcohol. I know of a little underground cafe and you would love it." I tried to sound cheerful for his sake.

"But... coffee?" he whined.

"There's girls."

"Where is this place?" my brother wasn't that hard to convince. I sighed and watched out the window as the people and other cars passed. All I wanted right now was to be with Frank in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a quick update :) I just kind of want to get this story over with... lol Lost In You was my main story and now it's coming to a close but not to worry, I have another in mind! If you follow my twitter (CharredRemains6) then you would know a bit about it :)