Status: Active.

Nineteen

38

Somethings not right. Its been a week since Frank and I last communicated. What's going on? Is he cheating on me? Would it be needy if I called him and asked how he was doing? Maybe he just lost my number? Maybe he's just really busy? Maybe he found someone else better then me?
I inhaled and exhaled to calm myself. I looked at the phone in my hands and flipped through the contacts. I paused over Frank's name. Should I or shouldn't I? Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me? Maybe he's too busy? It's only two in the afternoon... he shouldn't be busy. I pressed dial and hesitantly put the phone to my ear. It was dialing; one... two... three... four...

Hey! You've reached Frank, I'm not here right now and probably rocking out with the band. Anyways, leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

"Hey Frankie, just wondering how you're doing. Hope you're having fun wherever you are. Call me back and update me..." I ended the call and sighed. He wasn't answering. What if he saw the caller ID and ignored it? Maybe he just wasn't with his phone? Oh my God... maybe he died and couldn't pick up the phone? Or his phone just died and he forgot his charger or something...
I need to calm down... my chest is feeling tighter and the air is getting cut off. I took another big breath and tried to calm myself. We hadn't even been dating a month and now i was just being obsessive. I'm such an idiot for thinking for a moment that Frank and I were going to be together forever, like, we pretty much just met. It was my virgin and naive mind saying all of this. I feel stupid for even thinking such things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short but I couldn't really think of what else to add in this chapter...
If you guys want to read sex by the way... check out my story Freaxxx :D