Status: Active.

Nineteen

09

"Frank! Hey Frank!" I waved but he seemed to avoid me. What did I ever do to him?"Frank!" I called again.

"Where do you think you're going?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and I stopped and spun around. There was a blond man with striking blue eyes. The tight shirt he was wearing revealed muscles that I could never compare to.

"To talk to Frank-"

"Oh no you don't, Pencey Prep is scheduled to be in Washington tomorrow, meaning that they're leaving right now. No time for chit chat." I stood there gaping at him.

"But-"

"Buh- bye." he said rather sarcastically meaning that I was to leave. I took one last glance in the direction Frank went and sighed. With that i slumped my shoulders and headed back to the bar. What did I ever do?

My knees hurt as I kneeled down to unpack another box of comics. No one ever came in here and I wondered why my manager, owner, or whoever ordered them did in the first place. I looked at the comic cover and sighed. Bee Man? That sounded so lame, who came up with this idea? Jack Lesarge...? I shook my head and placed the books neatly on the shelf. This Jack Lesarge guy should seriously come up with better ideas, better then Bee Man... I opened the cover to see 'Bee Man' fighting with a bear... stupid. I closed the cover and put it in its place. Once the box was empty I stood up and moved on to the next box. Again I kneeled down with a grunt. Then the bell chimed. Maybe whoever was coming in could buy a Bee Man comic, just to get rid of them. I looked up and nearly shit myself. Why?
♠ ♠ ♠
I love cliffhangers, don't you guys?