Status: Rewriting the chapters. So please be patience. Story will continue soon :)

Why Can't We Be Together

We Are the Monsters

Last night went by so slow. First of all,there was nothing on everything was repeats of shows I already seen. I was so bored that I didn't even feel like getting on my computer. So I just decided to just listen to music. Yup the whole night it was just me and my Mp3 player. I had it on charger while listening to it because I didn't want it to die on me during the day. It was on from seven something to uh right now. I'm surprised that I haven't gone deaf yet.

I rolled over on my side and sighed. I don't know what time it is right now. I'm too lazy to open my eyes and look at the clock so laid there for I don't know how long but it felt like forever. About five minutes later I felt something poking me in the side. At first I didn't think of it as anything. I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. Then there were a few more poking. I swatted at whatever was there. Who the fuck is poking me and at this time of the morning.

The poking stopped and I sighed in relief. I grabbed the pillow that I was laying my head on and placed it over my head. The sunlight was seeping through the curtain of the window. If this necklace wasn't around my neck I would be a pile of dust right now. This necklace is important to most vampires. It allows us to go out during the day. Now you have some vampires that have their necklace taken away from them cause they had done something bad.

I turned my Mp3 player up even more. I love having the music blasting that way I don't have to hear people's annoying voices. This only works on the bus though. We're not allowed to have electronics out during school hours which I think suck. They should at least let us have them out at lunch.

I felt my right arm go hot. It was as if it was held over a stove. The burning sensation started to get worse. I groaned. “What the hell?” I mumbled. I lifted up the pillow and peeked from under it. “Whoa.” I shouted. I fell out my bed and hit the floor. I groaned again as I rubbed my now sore head.

“Finally your up.”Mom laughed. I squinted at her. That wasn't funny. I could have gotten hurt really bad....not really. If I get injured,I heal quickly. That's one good thing about being a vampire.

“Stop laughing at me.” I whined.

“I'm sorry,Frankie dear.

“But what was that burning sensation I felt?”I asked.

“Oh sorry about that dear. It was a lighter. The poking wasn't doing anything so I just took the lighter and held against your arm and no I'm not trying to kill you. It was the only way to get you up and I had to think quick. I thought you were already up. Look at the time,its almost seven. The bus is coming in ten minutes.” she said. I laid on the floor,closing my eyes. I don't really feel like getting up today. I didn't hear the last part of what my mom said cause another song on my Mp3 player started up.

There was a tap on my shoulder. I pulled one ear bud out my ear. “Come on.” I groaned.

“Did you hear what I said or did the music block my voice out.”she asked.

“Choice number 2.” I mumbled. I heard her sigh.

“I said you have ten minutes to get ready cause the bus is coming. And don't say five more minutes cause you don't sleep.” I laughed. She got me there.

“Okay okay I'm getting up.” I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Mom patted me on the head as if I was a little kid. I sighed when she left. Its going to be another boring day,lovely. Finally something popped in my head.

“SHIT” I just realized my mom said I had ten minutes to get ready or I'll miss the bus shit. I got up and ran around looking for some clothes to wear. I found a black skinnies that I could wear. I went to my closet to find a shirt. “No....no....no.” I mumbled to myself as I looked through my shirts. “Ha this one.” I put on my favorite shirt....my Misfits shirt. I quickly put on my shoes and ran to the bathroom. I have to fix up my hair the best way I can and my make-up.

I pass by my dad on the way to the bathroom.

“Frank isn't the bus coming right now.”he asked.

“Yeah but I have to fix up my hair and make-up. I should only take a few seconds.” I quickly said.

“Well hurry up.” I looked at myself in the mirror and examined my hair. It didn't look to bad I guess I could leave it the way it is but I have to do my make-up. I carefully put eyeliner on,trying not to poke my eye out. That would quite painfully.

As I finished my mom called me. “Frank the bus is coming down the street.” I stuck my eyeliner in my pocket and ran back to my room. Where was my bag? It was here last night. I started to panic. Mikey's journal was in it.

“Mom is my bag down there?” I shouted.

“Yes I brought it down when I left your room.” I sighed in relief. I ran downstairs,nearly tripping in the process.

“Shit shit shit shit.” I said.

“Frank watch the language.”my dad shouted from upstairs.

“I'm sorry.”I apologized. I got to the front door but was stopped by my mom. She handed me a coffee cup but I knew there was no coffee in it. It was actually blood. “Thanks mom. Love you. See you later.” I said.

“I love you too. Bye.” Before I could get out the door,she grabbed my wrist.

“Mom the bus.” She smiled and fixed the necklace around my neck. “Thanks.” She gave me a quick hug and I was out the door.

I quickly ran to the sidewalk to see the bus closing its door and pulling off around the corner. I sighed. I don't really feel like running to school today but I see today will be the day I have too. I started to walk slowly but stopped when I heard a car horn. I looked up to the bus waiting still at the corner with the doors open. Why did it stop? I slowly walked towards it and stood in front of the steps. The bus driver gave me this evil look. I know he hates my kind ever since the incident about ten years ago. From what I heard his daughter was killed by some vampires. So he has a dislike for every vampire he sees.

I got on the bus slowly. Everyone was staring at me as I walked through the aisle,looking for a seat. My bus isn't that crowded and there were plenty of seats but seeing I'm a vampire no one wants to sit next to me. I think I'm the only vampire that rides this bus. One girl saw that I was eying the seat next to her so she placed her bag on it. I sighed. Why do people have to be so stubborn and mean?

As I walked to the back of the bus,I came across Gerard and Lyn-z. They both turned their heads. I heard Gerard mumble something along the lines of “Shit now he's going to be the talk of the school.” Who is?

“Hey bloodsucker! Sit your ass down.”the bus driver yelled. How am I suppose to do that when no one wants to sit next to me. I looked behind Gerard to see if there was an empty seat. There was but guess who was already sitting in it,Mikey. I bit my bottom lip.

“Um can I-I s-sit here.” I asked nervously. Mikey looked up at me. He quickly fixed his glasses which were about to fall off.

“I-I g-guess.” he answered back nervously. I slowly sat down and sighed. Wait a minute,where was Alicia. She usually sits with Mikey since they are going out. I wish I was going out with him instead of her. I was kind of curious though but I didn't want to ask since we don't talk to each other.

Gerard turned around in his seat and glared at me. This is getting uncomfortable now.

“What are you looking at?”he hissed. I looked away,trying to ignore him but it failed.

“He asked you a question.”Lyn-z suddenly said. I dropped my head causing my hair to fall over my eyes.

“Leave him alone,Gerard.” I looked over at Mikey. He was looking at his brother,giving him a evil glare. Gerard glared back.

“Fine! You always ruin the fun.”he snapped. He turned back around and so did Lyn-z. I glanced over at Mikey,who was leaning his head against the window. I want to thank him but was kind of afraid to. I sighed and pulled out my Mp3 player. I stuck one ear bud in my ear but left the other one out. Here goes nothing.

“Thank you.” I mumbled,not looking at him. Right before I was going to put the other ear bud in my ear I heard him say something.

“Your welcome.”he mumbled back. I smiled. He actually talked to me and that made me happy. I turned on my Mp3 player and turned it up.

The first two periods of the day went by fast I guess. The entire time I was in chemistry,Gerard kept giving me these looks. Like every time I glanced over at him,he was staring right back and he sits in the front. So it was pretty obvious that he was looking at me. I guess you can say second period was okay. That is the only class I have with Mikey and none of his friends and brother is with him. I still won't talk to him even though he's alone. And I plenty of time to talk to him seeing this is photography and we just roam the school sometimes.

I was outside at the time with my camera,sitting under a tree. It was quite peacefully. In the distance I could see Mikey just wandering around. I watched as he took a few pictures. This would be a perfect time to talk to him but I'm going to stay here.

Before I knew it I was running back to class. I had lost track of time. Luckily lunch was next so I didn't have to be worried about being late to class. When I entered the room everyone was gone except Mikey who was talking to the teacher. I quietly went to my desk which was in the back of the room. In every class I sit in back so I don't have to hear people's stupid comments about me. I put my camera away and grabbed my bag. I mumbled a goodbye to the teacher and left. I swear I saw Mikey stare at me as I left.

I spotted Bob and Ray as I entered the cafeteria. They were sitting at the usual table we always sat at. I walked over to them and smiled.

“Hey.” I chirped. Ray waved but Bob didn't respond back. Maybe he's in a bad mood. I sat down next to him and placed my hand on his arm. He glanced over at me and smiled. “What's wrong Bob?” I asked.

“Nothing. Why?” I moved closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

“You seem out of it or mad of some sort.” I said. Bob smiled at me and wrapped his arm around me.

“I'm fine but just a little drained. Last night after I left your room I had a fight with some random vampire. He thought he could take me but he was wrong.”

“So you killed him?” Ray asked.

“No, just knocked him out.” I smiled and placed my coffee cup on the table. “Is that blood?”

“No Bob. Its cherry kool-aid.” I laughed. I handed him the cup and he took a quick sip from it.

“Thanks.”

“Your welcome. So does anyone have plans tonight.” They both shook their head.

“Its a Wednesday Frank. No one is really out during the night on the weekdays.”

“Thats true.” I said agreeing. I realized I had some math homework to finish so I reached into my bag and pulled out what was suppose to be my binder but instead it was Mikey's journal. I was suppose to give this back to him today. This could be it. The moment that I've been waiting for. “Guys I'll be right back.” I told them.

“Okay.”Bob said,he moved his arm from around me. I got up and made my way over to Mikey's table. I could them laughing at a joke Gerard just told. But as I got closer to them the laughter died down. This was making me a bit nervous. All four of them were staring at me. Alicia was with them now. She must have missed the bus this morning.

“Hi.” I whispered.

“Wow,''it'' can speak.” Alicia said which cause Lyn-z to laugh. I looked straight at Mikey but my shoes were more interesting when we made eye contact.

“Um I-I j-just want to give this back to you.” I said,handing his journal to him. I held out for him but he didn't grab it. “It fell out your book bag yesterday.”

“Did you read any of it?”he whispered. I knew he would ask me that.

“No, I swear I didn't read anything.” I lied. I felt really bad now for lying to him but I didn't know what his reaction would be if I said I did. I bet I looked so stupid right now. I stood there for a another minute holding the journal. No one said anything or did anything. This silence was getting to me now. Finally Gerard said something.

“Hey why don't you just buzz off.”he snapped. I bit my lip.

“I just wanted to give this back to him.”

“But didn't I say buzz off. Mikey can get a new one. Plus I doubt he wants it anymore cause you touched it.”

“Yeah exactly. Get away you bloodsucker.” Lyn-z shouted. Tears threaten to fall but that would be so embarrassing. I looked over at Mikey who was now staring at me. I guess he isn't going to take it now so I decided to put it on the table. As I placed it on the table,Gerard stood up and shoved me to the floor. When I hit the floor,i hit my head too. I groaned in pain.

“Hey leave him alone.”Bob suddenly shouted from behind me. Gerard backed away. Out the corner of my eye I saw Alicia hug Mikey tightly.

“Get away from us. Can someone help us?He's trying to hurt my baby.”she said. I sat there stunned. Why can she say that. I would never hurt him. I felt a pair of arms around me. I looked up to see Ray. He smiled weakly and helped me up.

“If you ever put your hands on Frank again I will kill you and I'm not joking.” Bob shouted. Gerard looked horrified. I've never seen Bob like this. I mean when I'm in trouble he's always there for me but have I never seen him threaten someone.

“Get out of here you freaks and tell that one to stay away from my brother.”Gerard said,pointing at me. I shook my head. I don't know why though. “Mikey do you want to add something to this.” Mikey stood up and walked over to me. He snatched the journal from the table.

“Stay away from me,okay. Don't think you can be my friend all because I let you sit next to me on the bus. I shouldn't even have told the bus driver to stop and wait for you.”he snapped. It was him that made the bus stop and wait for me. That's why Gerard said he would be the talk of the school. He was referring to Mikey. “Listen,I would never be your friend you monster. I don't know why I'm even holding this anyway. It has your freak germs all over it.”he shouted.

“Shut the hell up Mikey.”Bob hissed. Now tears were just streaming down my face.

“Yeah go cry you fag.”Gerard said. I pulled away from Ray's grasp and ran back to the table. I grabbed my bag and ran out the cafeteria. I feel so stupid and embarrassed. Why did I listen to Blair? I knew this was a bad idea. I ran down the hallway,not stopping when teachers told me too. I went straight out the front door and just kept on running. To where I don't even know but all I want is to be alone right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
took me awhile to write this one...i kept thinkin about candy lol so happy halloween ppls ^-^
and Happy Birthday to the wonderful Frank Iero :)

thanks for the comments:

chupsy018
LIV3.LOV3.BURN.DI3
secrets-that-die
itshayleyykid121
Savage Silence

comments?

title credit: Matchbook Romance-Monsters