‹ Prequel: Check Yes Juliet

Should've Said No

So I Swallowed My Pride And Got On My Knees

I sat crossed legs on the couch while eating my Fruity Pebbles slowly. it was Sunday, and since i didn't have anything better to do, morning cartoons will do. dad was at the beach, releasing all of his stress from the past week by surfing. i wish i could be like him, i mean, he has something he loved to be a "runaway", and for me, i only have my friends.

Ryane called me last night and talked about our band. we should really get back into the music world or they will make up some false rumor about us, breaking up or something. the loud knock snapped me out from my thoughts. as i walked to the door, i did some thinking. Why dad knocked the door? he had his keys with him!

When i opened it, my breath stuck in my throat. "Mom, what are you doing here?"

Her eyes got teary and she just pulled me into a hug. "I wanna see you, Abby. I'm sorry."

"You could tell dad!", i pushed her away. the rage took over me. "All i want is you two be friends, is that so hard, mom?"

She looked down to her feet and wiped a tear with her thumb. "I'm sorry, Abby. i want to be a part of your live."

"You can start by apologizing to dad. he still loves you, mom. he had never hate you."

I slammed the door closed right on her face. it felt good.

JULIET'S P.O.V

I walked out from the building and wiped all of my tears away. Abby won't forgive me before i apologize to Zack. the Californian windy air sent shivers as it blew between my legs. i walked down the sidewalks to the beach. it was the same as 18 years ago. the image of Zack, kneeling in front of me that night, played in my mind. guilt crept up my throat and tighten.

I took off my flat shoes and the warm sand greeted me. i could see Zack, sitting while looking out to the horizon a few feet away. while i walked towards him, i tried to gain my courage and shook all of the tears away. when i wanted to tapped his shoulder, he looked back from his shoulder and a frowned adorning his lips. "Juliet, what are you doing here?"

Before i answered, i sat beside him and he looked away. i think it'll be a monologue. "Zack, i'm here to say i'm sorry. i should tell you that Will and I were never had sex, we were kinda friends with benefits. Abby was right, i love you, i always love you and maybe always will."

He kept on quiet and i sighed. "I was wrong back then, and i didn't know what come over me, but the point is, i love you, i love Abby and i wanna be back in your lives."

Seeing there's no way in here, i stood up and turned around, preparing to walk away. suddenly, Zack pulled me down again by my hand. before i could complained or even say 'ouch', he pressed his lips on mine. i was surprised at first but i went a long. i wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. the sun tingled on my skin and the warmth of his made me want to be closer. i locked my legs around his waist and seriously, he was better than the guy i had sex with back when i was only 18.

"I love you, Juliet. i always will.", he said quietly when we pulled away for air.

I smiled and nodded slightly. "i love you too."

ABBY'S P.O.V

so your mom's there and she begged for your apology?,Ryane asked when i called her right after the encounter with mom.

"Yeah, and i was really mad at her, so i kinda...pushed her."

ABIGAIL! YOU CAN'T PUSHED YOUR MOM!, Ryane's motherhood kicked in. You know that counted as a sin, but i don't know.

I heard the front door opened and closed so i hung up and threw the phone onto the glass plate coffee table. i pretended that i've been watching cartoons all this time, not gossiping with Ryane and maybe messed up the phone bill for west coast-east coast call. there was a woman voice, and i shot up, narrowing my eyes to the hallway.

"Hey, AJ.", dad grinned and i almost chocked on my saliva when i saw mom, smiling away with his arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Dad? and mom?", i shook my head slightly. "How...and why....are you guys..."

"AJ, we're going to be a family now.", dad grinned.

"Me and your dad talked and we forgive each other and realized that we still love each other, so..."

"So, you guys are going back together?", i squealed. dad nodded and i launched myself onto him. "I love you guys!"
♠ ♠ ♠
hey,maybe you guys thought it'll be close to the last chapter,but no,SSN still have...4/5 chapters planned out:)