‹ Prequel: Check Yes Juliet

Should've Said No

Whisper's "Hello, I Miss You Quite Terribly"

"Morning sweetheart.", mom's voice made my eyes fluttered open. in front of me, lays a tray with a plate full of toasts and eggs.

"Mom, you're the one who's getting married, i should be the one who makes you breakfast.", i giggled.

Mom grabbed a toast and took a bite. "Who says all of this are for you?", she laughed. "Anyways, i need an alone time, only with my daughter."

"What is it?"

She smiled and moved closer to me. "Abby, i hope it's okay for you that your dad and i are going for a while after the wedding."

My eyes widened and i could picture them making a baby in my mind. ew. don't need a porn early in the morning. "Yeah, sure! why should i mind?"

"Okay.", she smiled. "Do you wanna stay here, or in Cali, or do you guys have some band business?"

"I think i'll stay in Cali, get away from everything, clearing my mind."

"You know, Abby, we haven't talk about what happened with you yesterday."

Oh boy. "There's nothing to talk about mom, and i don't want to talk about it."

We kept quiet for five minutes, then she got up from the bed. "Well, enjoy your breakfast, sweetie, i'll be downstairs with everyone."

When she walked out from the room, i sighed and looked at my iPhone who was already laying beside my pillow. the picture of Jason as the wallpaper reminds me of what happened yesterday. there were texts from him and missed calls. i checked on my voicemail and filled with his messages.

"AJ...i know you won't listen to this, but you should know that...i love you. i love you like i never loved anyone else."

I rolled my eyes and put the phone on my bedside table before rushing out downstairs. it was different. the living room was empty, the only noise was coming from the foyer. i walked there and aunt Ashlee, aunt Dana and aunt Kara were already dressed.

"AJ, why you haven't dressed?", aunt Ashlee asked.

"Mom didn't tell me..."

"It's okay, sweetie, just take a shower and get dress. i'll wait for you.", aunt Kara smiled. i nodded and rushed upstairs again. i took a quick shower and put on a simple black short shorts and a flannel checkered shirt. on my way out, i snatched my tote bag, containing my iPod, phone, camera, and everything.

"You ready?", aunt Kara asked as i walked down the stairs.

"Let's go."

We got into her car and she quickly pulled out from the driveway. my phone kept on vibrating all the way, but i ignored it. when we parked on the country club's parking lot, i saw Jason, already standing on the lobby with a tux. i rolled my eyes and got out, slamming the door in the process. thank God aunt Kara doesn't care much about her car.

"What do you want, Jason?", i asked and wrapped my arms.

"Abby, i can explain."

"Explain.", i looked into his eyes coldly, and i could see he was nervous. sweats began to formed on his forehead and his eyes were warm, but shy and scared.

"She was my ex, and she just moved back from France, we were just talking until she started to hit on me again, telling me that she regretted for breaking up with me, but i told her she and i could be friends, but not a couple anymore. because i have you."

Suddenly, our fingers laced and he pulled me closer. "I'm sorry, Abby, but i do love you."

"I love you too.", i managed to choked out. he leaned down and closed the space between us with a kiss. i wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. it was almost turn into a hot make out session before somebody clears his throat. i pulled away and i could see dad, having his eyes widened to us.

"Hi dad.", i said awkwardly. he motioned me with his eyes to go to mom and i nodded quickly. "Sorry."

Jason chuckled as he let me go and walked away.

JULIET'S P.O.V

"You look so beautiful, baby.", mom kissed my cheek and her eyes went glassy. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, mom.", i looked to the reflection of myself on the mirror and i could say that the women was not me. her straight brown hair was curled at the bottom, leaving it to fall down. her skin was white and rosy, reflecting the light if it touches her skin. her eyes were warm and soft. the long white gown fell perfectly on her body. this could not be me. "Is this really me?"

"Juju.", May giggled. "Of course it's you."

"You look so beautiful.", Dana awed. "Zack would drool when he see you, walking down that aisle."

"Stop it!", i laughed. "I need to be calm."

"Mommy, you look amazing.", Abby gasped as she walked inside the room. "You're perfect."

"Thank you, honey."

Suddenly, Jack poked in his head and grinned. "The guests' here.", then he came in, giving me a careful and warm hug, before following mom and the girls out. it was only me and Abby and we just smile onto each other.

"I'm happy for you, mom."

"Thank you.", i breathed. "I'm nervous."

"Why you should be? it's dad, the one you love, not some monster or grim reaper."

I nodded and she helped me stand up. when dad came in, i know it was time. Abby handed me the bouquet for me and i took it with a shaking hand. i'm a nervous wreck. when Abby walked outside, dad followed and that means i was "pulled" by him. the sun light blinded me a bit until my eyes adjusted with the brightness. i held my breath when i saw the outside. it was filled with flowers and my eyes were only directed to the man i love so much, on the altar. every step i took down the aisle, made my heart beats faster every step.

When we were only a step away from the altars' steps, we stopped. Zack walked down and lend in his hand. dad took mine and placed it on Zack's as a symbol or whatever. he led me up to the altar. when we were settled, the minister his part of our vows. every word rang in my ears like bells, made my heart flutter even more.

"I love you.", Zack mouthed when we were looking at each other.

I blushed and smiled. "Love you too.", i mouthed back.

"Zachary Steven Merrick, do you take, Juliet Bailey Barakat, as your wife?", the minister said. i almost choked on my saliva to realized that this almost ends, and i can't wait.

"I do.", Zack said it like he was answering a question worth a billion dollars and a victory smile adorning his lips.

"And Juliet Bailey Barakat, do you take, Zachary Steven Merrick, as your husband?"

Tears started to welled up on my eyes and i nodded. "Yes, i do."

I closed my eyes and tears fell down my cheeks. "Now, i pronounce you husband and wife.", the minister declared. Zack pulled me closer and pressed his lips like he never did before. i just threw my arms around his neck and pulled him deeper. he was mine, and i was his. forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
seriously, a tear fell out when i wrote the wedding part. my dream wedding+Zack's the groom=HEAVVVEEEEEN,lol
well anyway, i love comments? give me one, pleaaaseeeeeeeee;3
thank you!