Status: We are going to do as well as we can!

Living the Dream

one...

"It's time." Ivy told her friends.

"Time for the adventure of a lifetime." Libby added.

"The best thing that's going to ever happen in our lives." Maddy cheered.

"And possibly the greatest thing that's ever happened to us." Jeany finished.

I'm Ivy White. My friends, and I are all going to visit four places for a week. Hopefully we will find our future boyfriends also.

Being the best friend of all us girls is kind of a dream. We've all thought this over, and we've managed to, so far, be able to go to Canada, and England.

"We're all going to be shocked when we find our macho men!" I hollered in my bedroom. We had all planned this sleepover for a month, and we were not planning on getting rid of it.

"Are we sure we're going to be able to do this? We're going to be away from our families for about four weeks." Libby complained.

"Oh, no. Your not going to be complaining about this after we made the plans." Jeany argued back, and she covered Libby's mouth.

"No more. We are all going to act like adults, and go through with our plans. Oh who cares, we are going to Canada, and England. This is the most major thing in our lives." Maddy smiled.

We all laughed at our argument.

When we finally went to bed, I was glad that we were still planning our big trip. We were all lucky to have each other, and I hoped we wouldn't start fighting.

"Night everyone." I sighed.

"Night peeps." Jeany giggled.

"See you in the morning." Maddy murmured into her pillow.

"Nighty night my friends." Libby finally said. And that's when we all noticed, that the light was on.

"Um, you guys? The lights on." I burst out laughing.

"Libby turn it off." Jeany commanded in her weird voice.

"Nooo! Why can't Maddy do that?" Libby complained.

"Um, NO! Not this time. Ivy?" She asked.

"Fine. Okay. I guess I could do that," I got up, and turned out the lights, "by the way, all our names end with a 'y' did you know that? Just thought I'd point it out."

We all flopped onto our beds, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This sounds really boring, but I wrote this at 11:30pm! And I think I might have H1N1! But I might be freaking out! Have a 100+ fever though! ACHE!
COMMENT! GIVE US IDEAS!