Status: We are going to do as well as we can!

Living the Dream

two...

When we woke up I noticed something missing. We were all missing the most important travel book. Our passports!

"Didn't I put our passports right there?" I asked. The girls eyes got wide.

"Ivy, you didn't lose them did you?" Libby asked.

"No, I put them there. Where's Mangler?" I asked. Mangler was my dog. He was named after a movie. I'm all about death. Maddy looked at the floor.

"Found him." And she was right. In the hallway there was Mangler his head low, and all our passports were wet, slobbery, or ripped up.

"Mangler! What did you do?" I asked him. He bowed his head lower, and whined.

"Maybe he doesn't want you to leave." Jeany told me. I shook my finger at him.

"Well your going to stay with Mark. He'll take care of you." I told my dog. He just whined again.

"Why don't we bring him? He's harmless! Unless there is danger. But he's a good dog otherwise." Maddy told me, always thinking about others.

"You think they would let him sit by people?" I asked them. Everyone nodded.

"Yeah, your totally hot, the dude would be like 'heck yea' when you ask him with your shirt half unbuttoned." Jeany joked.

"Hey! I'm not going to show my hotness just so Mangler can sit with us." I told her. She giggled.

"OK. Poor Mangler." Libby sighed. They all hung their heads low, just like Mangler.

"FINE! I'll do it. But for Mangler." I told them. They cheered.

We all had to get redo photos for our passports, but it took three days instead of three MONTHS! I was happy. Our plain left in four more days. Our boyfriends would be here in two days, and then we'd pack everything, work our butts off, and then head off to the hotel that was closest to the airport so we could leave at 6:30 in the morning.

"Let's get some extra outfits for our trip. We need to get new clothes instead of these raggedy old things." Libby told us, holding up 4 brand spanking new credit cards.

"We love ya, Libby! Always as a friend!" We all cheered, and hugged her, and headed for the mall.

The first place I went to was Hot Topic. I got about 5 pairs of dark blue skinny jeans, 4 band tees (My Chemical Romance, Good Charlotte, One Republic, and Pussycat Dolls), 2 skirts (a Tripp Card Suit Layered Skirt, and a Tripp Burgundy And Black Lace-Up Ruffle Skirt), 1 dress (a Black Matte Stud Dress), 6 non-band tees (a Bat Heart V-Neck Tee, a Atticus Logo V-Neck Tee, a Invader Zim Gir Monkey Tee, a Qee Foil V-neck Tee, a The Nightmare Before Christmas Portrait Tee, and a The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Ink Blot V-Neck Tee), and a Tripp Red And Black Stripe Halter Corset.

Jeany went to Aeropostale. She got 3 tees (a Heraldic Eclectic Graphic Tee, a Baseball Logo Graphic Tee, and a Heraldic Aero Graphic Tee), 5 pairs of light blue jeans, 2 pairs of leggings (Lurex Stripe Leggings, and Solid Black Leggings), 2 Jean Uniform Skirts to go with the leggings, and a PJ set (Peace Sign Thermal Tee, Peace Sign Fleece Pants, and Peace Sign Flip-Flop Slippers).

Libby loved JCPenny clothes. She got 5 pairs of light blue pants, 3 solid tees (orange, blue, green), 4 tees (a Batman Baseball Tee, a Rainbow Zebra Baseball Tee, a Ninja Skills Tee, and a Tie-Dye Panda Tee), a Heart Hoodie, and a Sublimation Dress in blue.

Maddy was a big fan of Deb. She got 3 dresses (a Junior Belted Blue Plaid Babydoll Tank, a Green Junior Tiered Peasant Dress, and a Red Junior Asymmetrical Tiered Dress), 4 pairs of light/dark blue jeans, and 5 tees (a Junior Text Message Junkie Tee, a Junior Glitter Peace Tee, a Junior Happiness Tee, a Junior Neon Shorty Tee, and a Junior Glitter Print Texting Tee), and a random White Long Sleeve Rib Shirt.

That was the end of our clothe shopping. If we were there to long we were going to use up to much money. Time for bed, and then we'll pick up the boys at the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done! Sorry! I'm posting before my friend-CriminalMindsFan_1-because, WE HAVE A SUBSCRIBER! Yay! Thank you subscriber!
This chapter is dedicated to you I guess! Comment to let us know what you think!
If you want to, search the clothes at hottopic.com, aeropostale.com, jcpenney.com, and debshops.com!
COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/STAR/PLEASE?
Ivy P.O.V.