Status: Active

Once in a Blue Moon, You Find Your Soul Mate. Around Werewolves It Happens More

Cat Fight

I rolled over on my stomach to find myself now on top of my Jacob. I smiled as I kissed his forehead and moved down to his nose then lips. I moved my hair to one side of my neck and woke him up with kisses. He let out light growl as he suddenly grabbed my arms and turned me around. I let out a girlish shriek as my back landed on the soft bed.

“I like that alarm a lot better.” he said in his morning voice.

“Well why didn’t you say so?” I smirked while wrapping my hands around his strong body. He leant in and kissed my neck.

“Are you hungry?” I asked him. Jacob looked up at me as if I’d taken his favorite toy from him. “I feel like pancakes.”

Jacob slowly got off me and pulled his boxers and jeans on. I couldn’t help but stare at his ass, he turned around and smirked at me.

“You like the view?” he asked playfully. I looked up, blushing slightly, and threw one of the pillows at his back.

“Was that really necessary?” he asked me, throwing the pillow back at me.

“Would you throw me my clothes? There on the… wait where are they?” I said with a small chuckle. I wrapped the sheet around me as I went on my quest for my clothing. It was the classic move that every girl did the next morning after having sex with, well whoever. Jacob smiled and joined me in my search.

“Ah ha! I found your bra!” Jacob said triumphantly. I scowled and snatched it out of his hand.

About 5 minutes later I found the rest of my outfit. Jacob’s dad, Billy, was sitting on his lazy boy lounger. My face turned a deep red and I started to bite my lip.

“Hey dad.” Jacob greeted his father warmly. I smiled and gave a small wave. This was awkward.

“Hello Mr. Black.” I said brightly as I gulped down my embarrassment. His father smiled at me and looked to his son.

“Keira, right?” he asked in Jacob’s familiar low tone. I nodded and sat at the kitchen table. The den and the kitchen were right next to each other, but separated by an arch way. “Nice to finally meet you. Jacob always tells me what a wonderful girl you are.”

“Its true.” Jacob added as he brought over two bowls of cereal. I smiled gratefully at him as I poured the milk generously over the crunchy food. Jacob watched me as I prepared my breakfast then started to eat his dry.

“How can you eat it like that?” I asked.

“Its good, I don’t like soggy cereal.” He said simply. I looked down at my bowl and dug the spoon in.

“Well if you knew anything about eating cereal, you’d know that you have to eat it fast. Then it won’t get soggy until its in your stomach.” I responded.

“You do make a fair point.” Jacob smiled, “But then your stomach hurts.” I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

“What ever you say.” I smiled as I shoved more food in my mouth. By now Jacob was used to my unlady like habits. I could be proper when I felt in the mood. But that was once in a blue moon.

~*~*~

"So where are we going to on her first day of summer?" I asked Jacob excitedly. School was out and I wanted to do something daring.

"I thought I'd let you choose what we do today." Jacob smiled as I snaked my arms around his waist. It was very sweet that he picked me up from school. Riding to and out of school on a motorcycle did raise my social status.

"Well I have no ideas." I said as I kissed his lips lightly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a car race towards me with Marissa as the driver.

Without thinking I used my power to drain her battery and cut the engine. Marissa's eyes were green with jealousy. She opened her car door and stomped out. Everyone in the parking lot watched eagerly to see a fight. Jacob instinctively stood infront of me, his nostrils flared.

"You need your boyfriend to protect you?" she hissed at me. I glared back at her. She was under some evil spell. There was no other way to explain it.

"What is your problem?" I shouted at her, "Are you pissed at me for some reason I haven't heard about yet or are you always this bitchy?" I stepped out from behind my enormous boyfriend to find the bitch from hell herself. Marissa's aura was stronger and darker than before. That might explain why her hair was teased and her makeup more extreme than her preppy style. I could hear to my dismay the catcalls and perverted thoughts of the guys attracted to Marissa's leather outfit.

Marissa let out an evil laugh. "Now Keira. I always knew you had some sort of secret."

"What are you talking about, Marissa?" I shot at her, panic surfacing in my voice. Jacob some how got the other students to clear out. They didn’t need to be told more than once. When Jacob was angry, not even Sam dared to cross him.

"Oh you know what I am talking about. How you got your sister kidnapped." She shot back at me. How the hell did she know that?

"Who've you been talking too? Some one tall dark and handsome?" I asked fully knowing that Larson was behind Marissa's heightened jealously. The brunette she-devil glared at me. "So what are we going to do now? Just talk about how I am going to kick your ass?"

"No we aren't." she spat at me. Marissa and I circled each other as Jacob looked at me ready to lunge at the right time. She made the first move as she punched me in the chest. I flew to the ground as her powerful strike hit me.

"That wasn't nice!" I growled at her, standing up. I wiped the small amount of blood from my lip with my tongue. This time she came at me again, but I dodged it and kicked her in the stomach. She stumbled to the ground, obviously pissed.

While she was off balance I punched her in the face, breaking her nose in the process. The possessed girl opened her eyes, the green tone disappeared from her pupils as her normal brown came back. She held her nose in pain.

"What the fuck was that for?" she shrieked at me. I looked at her confused. She was back to normal.

"Uhhhmmm." I said unsure of what she remembered. Marissa glared at me and caught a glimpse of what she was dressed as.

"What happened to me? Keira I swear what did you do!" she yelled at me. I winced at her high pitch.

"I didn't do anything." I said defensively. I kinda felt bad that a demon put her under a curse, but not enough to like her. Marissa went to throw the nearest thing at my head when the world stopped. Everything was frozen around me. Marissa's history book was mid air and a few inches in front of my face. I went over to Jacob and waved my hand in front of his face. He was frozen too. This was either a trick or an attack. I put my guard up and turned around slowly as I heard that voice.

"Well that was a close call." Larson said to me. "Not really, I knew you could handle her." The demon got close enough so I could feel his warm breathe on my neck. I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"What is the point of you being here?" I shot at him.

"My seer finally cleared up what I need from you." He told me spinning me around to face him. I glared at him.

"And what is that?" I asked, slightly interested myself.

"You are going to be the mother of my child." He smirked.