Status: Active

Once in a Blue Moon, You Find Your Soul Mate. Around Werewolves It Happens More

Hot and Steamy

“I really think I need that color.” I pointed to the blueish green bottle. Amanda, Rey, and Cassie decided that I needed a girls’ night out, or day. Nadia tagged along too. Amanda chose to make it a spa day. We’d been here practically the whole morning and weren’t getting out of here until 5 o’clock. It was a good thing I liked to be pampered.

“Really? I thought you’d be a red.” Rey said. Her fair hands had bright red painted on them. It was a good color for her.

“I think she should get a soft pink.” Cassie said airily.

“Hmm… I like pink.” I said thinking about all my options. I’d never been to a salon before and I didn’t want to ruin the experience with a lousy color.

“No, try this one.” Nadia said while throwing a small bottle into my lap. It was a bright orange, the perfect eye candy.

“This is the one I want.” I declared as I sat in the massaging chair. The woman who painted my toes and hands was so good. I must remember to give her a nice tip.

“So how are you and Paul?” I asked Rey.

“Good as it could get.” She smiled at me. Paul and Rey started to date about a week ago. And to think, she only told me today!

“I think we need to do this more often.” Amanda sighed as the manicurist gave her a massage.

“I second that.” Cassie grinned.

Now that we were all painted and smelt good, I took Nadia over to meet the rest of the pack. She was nervous.
“What if they don’t like me?” she asked shakily.

“Hey what isn’t there not to like?” I countered with a goofy grin. Nadia sighed a laugh.

“Well there is the whole nervous habits and the being held by a demon.” She added. I rolled my eyes.

“Nadia shut up.” I teased, “ no one is going to hold that against you.” I pulled up to Jake’s house. The other girls already got there to help Jake with the food arrangements. Of course the guys wouldn’t be there until the food was actually out. Those pigs.

Jacob grinned as I walked through the screen door. He kissed me on the forehead and pulled me into a warm hug.

“Hey sweety.” he said affectionately. Cassie put her finger in her mouth and made a gagging noise. I playfully glared at her and made the can opener she was using spark. The earthy witch jumped and stood in a duel stance.

“Oh so its going to be like this?” I asked with a light tone.

“You know it.” She said with a smile. I let go of Jake and moved my neck from side to side. Amanda, the only sensible one at the time, stepped in between Cassie and me.

“I think that it would be best if you guys didn’t trash the house.” She said lightly, “ the guys will be here in a few minutes, and they do enough damage.”

“Yeah I agree with her.” Jacob said. I put my hands up defensively.

“I wasn’t gonna do anything destructive.” I whined.

“Same.” Cassie added.

“Well we don’t want WWIII to happen.” Rey said with a chuckle. I shrugged my shoulders. What party poopers!

In a matter of seconds all of the guys came hurdling into the house. They must have gotten back from patrolling the borders because they were all shirtless. Talk about major body heat. The temperature of the room immediately rose. It was a good thing that I chose to wear a tank top and jeans. If you haven’t figured it out, I like to keep it casual.

Cassie and Rey some how managed to make the best chili con carne I’d ever had. It was spicy yet not deathly. I think I had about a quart of it myself. The guys had about 5 quarts and Rey some how ate 6. It was amazing on how much that girl could eat. Eating and hanging out with Jacob’s pack felt like family to me.

“Paul hand me the potatoes.” Jake shouted across the table to his friend. I winced slightly as his voice boomed next to me. My dark haired guy turned to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “Did I startle you?”

“Nope.” I grinned and kissed him on the lips. The guys all cooed and teased us, but I didn’t turn red with embarrassment.

“Shove it.” Jacob waved his friends off. He continued to move his lips in sync with mine. Nadia started to laugh.

“Get a room.” She laughed.

“Hmm, that’s a good idea.” I pretended to think it over. Jacob looked at me with his devilish grin.

“Sounds good to me.” He whispered in my ear. I blushed as he took a piece of bread and ripped off a bit with his teeth. I couldn’t contain my laughter.

~Fast Forward to the end of the party~

Jacob and I were left alone. Finally! Nadia had gotten a ride back with Amanda and everyone else went… well where ever they wanted. I curled in closer to Jacob and let out a sigh of exhaustion.

“That was fun.” He said, putting his chin over my head.

“It was.” I smiled back. I looked up into his warm brown eyes and kissed his warm lips. He breathed lightly into my mouth as he kissed me. It took my breath away. I pulled away and smiled angelically.

“Now I know I didn’t teach you to do that.” I giggled lightly. He smirked with a glimmer in his eye. He leaned in again and kissed me more passionately. Taking in his wonderful scent, I slinked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Jacob let out a low growl and swiftly picked me up. Jacob easily carried me into his room, it was surprisingly clean and dirty laundries were nowhere to be found.

“Keria, I love you.” he whispered lowly in my ear. His breathing tickled my neck and ear, and my laughter made him start kissing me again. This time there was more urgency and wanting in his movements. I mirrored his passion with some of my own. This was it, I thought.

“Jacob, I thought that you didn’t want to…” I said as his kisses moved down my shoulders. I arched my back at the touch of his fiery skin.

“I can’t wait any longer,” he told me. I grinned seductively.

“Same here.” I replied. I took hold of the edge of my shirt and pulled it over my head to reveal my black and purple lace bra.

Jacob placed my gently on the bed and ran his hands up and down my body. His touch some how electrified my senses. I looked at my boyfriend ravenously as I forced his lips to meet mine. He obliged to return to my lips. In minutes our passion and lust met its peak. I snuggled closer to my Jacob to bask in his warmth. Our breathing was slightly heavy as I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.