Even If You Run, It Won't Solve Your Problems.

Happy doesn't describe how I feel...

I watched him walk away my mouth wide open. What is his issue? I only asked why! Without realizing it I stood up, Walking after him. “ Frank!” I almost shouted. He was already in his room, and was about to slam the door when I finally caught up to him.

“Frank..”

“What Gerard?” He said trying to close the door. He tried but fail, thanks to my foot.

“ What did I do?”

“ You ask too many damn questions Gerard..” Frank pushed me from the door and slammed it shut. Right in my face.

Sighing I looked at the door, I wanted to just barge in there and tell him to get out. But not with that target on his back. I couldn’t do that, he would surely get killed, or maybe even turned. Ugh. That’s the worse. Placing my head against the wall I slid down and st on the floor.
“ I’m not moving until you come out Frank..”

“ Then you are going to be there for a while… ‘cause I’m not coming out.”

“ That’s fine. I have an eternity to wait.” I said with a smirk. It was true. I did. I could sit here, and never have to breathe, or eat,.. feed maybe… but we all know that Frank would have came out to use the bathroom, He is human after all. And when he does I’ll be there.

A few hours have passed and I’m still sitting on this damn floor. Frank had stopped pitter pattering around and probably went to sleep. Standing up I decided to check, and see if my conclusion was right or not. Grabbing the door handle, I twisted it slowly, pushing the door open. I looked into the room only to be greeted by a sleeping Frank. I walked over to the bed and looked at him. He looked so innocent, when he was sleeping. His cherry lips were slightly parted as his chest rose and fell in a slow motion. That was when he peeked at me. Then screamed.

“ What the hell Gerard!!! Why were you watching me sleep?”

With a roll of my eyes I smiled. “ Obviously you weren’t sleep. Or else we wouldn’t be in this situation now would we?”

Frank looked down, a small blush cascading over his slightly tan cheeks. I smiled triumphantly. I was right and he was wrong. But that was always happening so far, since he has been staying here. He frowned at me, and stood up. “ I’m leaving. I don’t have to deal with your bullshit”

“Frank…” I said softly, following him out of the room.

“No Gerard.” He said softly.

What is up with him? Is he like on his man period or something? With a sigh I stopped him in the hallway near the bathroom. My hand was holding his, and not letting go any time soon.

“ Frank..stay.. you shouldn’t be out there alone.”

“yeah… well maybe I want to be out there alone. To survive day by fucking day alone.”

I looked at him, and I mean I really looked at him. “ you don’t need to live your life alone… “

“ Yeah well maybe I deserve to be alone… “

I tilted my head and looked at him. “ No one deserves to be alone…”

I spoke the words softly, placing my hands around his waist. “ No one deserves to be alone Frank… “

He looked up at me, meeting my eyes for the second time since he’s been here. His arms snaked up and around my neck, hanging loosely.

“ Some people deserve to be alone Gerard…” The space between us had shrunk, and Frank didn’t seem to mind. His eyes were still on mine, waiting to see what I was going to do next. I tightened my grip on his waist, pulling his body closer. The mere one inch gap between our lips seemed like a giant chasm, one that needed to be closed.

“….. Not you Frank…” I said softly.

And.

Then.

We.

Kissed….
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back. and I'm brining this shit back to fucking life!!!
and to celebrate my being backness.. I made them kiss... but that's all you get. So ha.
<3
so umm yea. bop bop bop.
I made a twitter => ( xneonxlightsx - story updates :D)

KTHXBAI <3