I'll Tear Down the Stars for You

Remember

“I’m so nervous,” I laughed. I looked behind myself in the mirror while Hannah did my makeup. Robbie was sat on the sofa texting his new girlfriend, Lydia. He was wearing a white button up shirt, black trousers, black shoes and a black blazer. Next to Robbie was Megan who, as well as Hannah and Freddy, was in a black dress which had a large ribbon across the middle. A silver necklace, bangle and earrings decorated her body, black stilettos completing the look. Megan was fiddling with her blonde, curled locks while she listened to Emily and Hayley tell her an animated story. Hayley and Emily wore a simple white dress with a pink ribbon around the waist with white shoes to match their dresses, their hair was curled and up in a pony tail.

I looked down at my wedding dress. It was a white corset with a dress that filled out. A pearl necklace decorated my neck and pearl earrings dangled from my ears, white stilettos covered my bare feet. My hair was up in a neat bun and my side fringe hung across my forehead.

“You look gorgeous,” Hannah cooed.

“I know. I think I’ve put too much effort into this for saying it’s only Mark,” I shrugged.

“So? It’s your wedding day,” Hannah stated as she picked up the foundation.

“Yes. But it’s my second wedding. It’s nothing like the wedding with Tom,” I smiled, trying to hide the fact that I had tears in my eyes.

“Hunny don’t get upset about it. Just enjoy it while you can,” Hannah smiled at me and began to put the foundation on my face.

“How can I enjoy it while I’m about to commit myself to spending the rest of my life with a man who beats me?” I asked her. She didn’t say anything in response. “Exactly.”

“I’m not even going to bother knocking because this is important,” I looked away from Hannah to see the last person I wanted to see standing in the middle of the room. “Let’s start fresh Ebony.”

“What do you want, Olivia?” I sighed.

“Okay. Listen up bitch. Keep away from Tom. He is my man, not yours. I will do anything and everything to keep you two apart. And Mark is helping too. Get it? Got it? Good,” and without giving me a chance to respond to her, Olivia walked out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her. I screamed in annoyance and threw the eyelash curlers at the door, causing a clacking noise to echo around the room.

“Mommy? What does bitch mean?” I looked over at Hayley who was staring at the door.

“I don’t know. That lady is a little crazy in the head,” I told her.

“A little?” Robbie snorted, still typing away on his phone.

“Okay. Not just a little, but that’s beside the point,” I laughed, looking up as the door began to open again.

“Right. It’s time to get Ebony to walk up to the altar. Is everyone ready?” we all nodded our heads at Max who stood in the doorway of the little room. Standing up, we had one last group hug. “Robbie. Leave that damn phone here please.”

“Sure,” Robbie stood up, placing his phone on the side table and picked up the cushion with the two rings on it. “Let’s go!” slowly, I walked over to Max and linked my left arm with his right arm. Megan, Hannah and Freddy all stood behind me and Robbie stood behind them, the red cushion sitting in the palm of both his hands. Behind Robbie stood Hayley and Emily with a basket of flowers in their hand right hands. Opening the door which led to the corridor, all 8 of us walked out and in the direction of the big double doors.

“Max I’m so nervous. I feel like I can’t do this,” I whispered to him as we waited for the doors to open. The music had started to play and any minute now, the doors would open to reveal me in my wedding dress.

“You’ll be fine. Trust me,” Max smiled down at me just as the doors began to open. All the guests stood up and turn to face me as I walked down the aisle, my arm still linked with Max’s. Hayley and Emily were throwing the flowers out of the basket, causing some of the guests to “awwh” at them.

As I reached Mark, I breathed in deeply. I stared into his face as I let of go of Max so that I was standing in front of Mark. There was no emotion in his eyes. He just looked as if he didn’t want to be there.

That makes two.

“You look nice,” Mark said as his eyes trailed over me. Nice? Nice? Is that all that he could come up with?!

“Thanks,” I whispered as the priest began to speak. I looked around the church to see that Bill, Georg and Gustav hadn’t turned up to the wedding, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Megan looking around the church and keeping an eye on the clock. It was almost as if she was expecting someone to turn up and stop the wedding.

“We gather today to celebrate two lives becoming one,” I watched as Mark rolled his eyes at the priest. “Today, Mark Dreschler and Ebony Burnes are committing themselves to one another through marriage,” I looked at the priest as he stood with his bible open. “The reading is from 1 Corinthians 13,”

“If I speak with the eloquence of men and of angels, but have no love, I have become no more than blaring brass, or crashing cymbal. If I have the gift of foretelling the future, and hold in my mind not only all human knowledge, but even the very secrets of God, and if I also have that absolute faith which can move mountains, but have no love, I amount to nothing at all. If I dispose of all that I possess...but have no love, I achieve precisely nothing. This love of which I speak is slow to lose patience-it looks for a way of being constructive. It is not possessive: it is neither anxious to impress, nor does it cherish inflated ideas of its own importance. Love has good manners, and does not pursue selfish advantage. It is not touch. It does not keep account of evil, or gloat over the wickedness of other people. On the contrary, it shares the joy of those who live by the truth. Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. Love never fails...In this life we have three lasting qualities-faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.”

As I listened to the priest read from the bible, I realised that I was doing the wrong thing. Mark is the wrong person to be spending the rest of my life with, and if I don’t do anything about it now, then matters are just going to get worse.

“So Mark. Repeat after me. I, Mark Dreschler, take you, Ebony Burnes,”

“I, Mark Dreschler, take you, Ebony Burnes,” he repeated.

“To be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward.”

“To be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward,” I watched as he winced at each word that escaped his mouth.

“For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer.”

“For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer,” Mark shakily took my hands in his, gulping as the vow was coming to an end.

“In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, ‘till death do us part.”

“In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, ‘till death do us part,” He squeezed his eyes shut, his face slowly going the colour of paper.

“Ebony. Repeat after me. I, Eb-“ I cut him off.

“I can’t do this. Sorry,” I whispered. I picked up the bottom of the wedding dress, running down the aisle and back into the room where I got ready. The guests stood up and gasped, a few following me, but I made sure to lock the door behind me as I ripped off the wedding dress and threw the shoes off to the side, walking over to the sofa and picking up my skinny jeans, t-shirt and white plimsoles, slipping everything on and looking around the room, spotting a black door at the back of the room.

As tears began to run down my face, I walked over to the door and turned the knob to find that it was locked. God damn it! Banging my hands against the door, I collided with something silver. I smiled, turning it and hearing the click. I twisted the door knob once more, and watched as the door swung open.

Stepping out into the warm Summer air, I rubbed at my eyes to clear away the tears that were threatening to fall so that I could see where I was running to. I don’t like the sound of tripping over and hurting myself.

Running round the back of the church so that I was now on the pavement where people could see me, I heard the cries from the church.

“Ebony! Where are you going?!”

“What are you doing?!”

“Get back here and finish the wedding!”

And then the loudest, most obnoxious shout rang through my ears.

“Ebony you stupid bitch! Get back here right now and marry my brother! I know you’re going to Tom, even though I told you to keep away from him! You whore!” Tears streamed down my face once again from her harsh words. But I ignored them all and carried on running as fast as my skinny legs could carry me. People turned and sent weird looks my way. But who wouldn’t? A girl who is wailing just ran past them, their hair and makeup a complete mess. It’s not very often that happens.

I ignored everything around me and ran. I just ran until I got to my destination. I bumped into a several people on the way but did nothing about it. They did nothing about it either, except for sending me a quizzical look and then carrying on with their travels as if nothing had happened.

Wiping at my eyes, I turned right and stopped at my destination. Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten. I remember Hannah saying that Georg had mentioned to her that Bill and Tom are having to stay there while they get their apartment done up and that they’re unable to stay at their parents house because they’ve gone on a 3 month cruise. I don’t know precisely, I wasn’t paying much attention. I was in too much pain.

Sighing, I smoothed out my t-shirt and entered the hotel and walked to the blonde woman who was sat at the reception.

“Are the Kaulitz twins staying here? I’m Ebony Burnes, Tom’s ex wife? I need to speak to the twins,” I informed her.

“Sorry, but I can’t let you up there. Security reasons. You could be a fake,” typical.

“Did you ever see pictures of Tom’s old wife?” I asked her.

“Yes?”

“And did she look like me?”

“Yes,” she sighed.

“That’s because his old wife is me. Now today, I’m supposed to be marrying another man, but I ran out of the church and changed into this and came here. You want to know why? Because I still love Tom and not this other man. I need you to let me up so I can go tell Tom,” the blonde receptionist didn’t respond. “Now!”

“Oh. Um. Yes. Um. Okay. He’s on floor 5, room 519,” I nodded my head and walked to the lifts. I sighed, closing my eyes as the lift began to go to the designated floor, slowly opening as I came face to face with room 525.

With shaky hands, I walked down the corridor, looking out for room 519.

TOM’s POV

“They would’ve done the vows by now,” I mumbled.

“Dude, why didn’t you just go?” Georg asked me.

“I don’t know!” I shouted “I don’t know.”

“You could go now?” Gustav chimed in.

“No I can’t. It’s too late. The priest would’ve asked for any objections already,” I shrugged.

“Hey. You can always go and see her and then take it from there?” Bill suggested.

“Are you mad? I had my chance and I lost it. She’ll probably be off to her honeymoon with Mark,” I sighed. “I’ve messed it up with her big time,”

“No you haven’t,” Bill came up behind me and placed his right hand on my left shoulder. “You haven’t, bro,” I shakily sighed and hid my head in my hands, anger boiling up in me.

“I am!” I screamed, raising my head. “I’m just a huge fuck up!” the room fell deadly silent at my words, only to be interrupted by a gentle knock.

“I. I’ll get it,” Georg mumbled, turning around and walking towards the door. I could feel the tension in the room at the thought of a fan knowing where we were staying.

The door to the hotel room clicked and Georg slowly opened it. My eyes darted up to meet his back when I heard that one word I never thought I’d hear again.

“Ebony?”
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - gabriell man - remember
lovely song <3
if you read the short chapter description thing, then you would've seen that it said that this is Part 1 of the final chapter. i decided to put it in two parts simply because i wanted to, and i don't know. i thought the chapter ending with "ebony?" would get you all on the edge of your seats. MUHAHAHA.! *cough* so yes. the final part of the final chapter will be up in a couple of days. i'm ill and my parents have gone away for the weekend so i have no one on my back so i'm sure i'll be doing a lot more writing :D and oh yeah. there will NOT be a sequel. this is the END of this entire story. :D
reviews.?

outfits;
ebony's wedding dress
megan, hannah + freddy's bridesmaid dresses
robbie's suit
hayley + emily's dresses
ebony's outfit after the wedding dress