Status: I am trying with this...I might not post very often but i will try...

Returning to the Past

Disclaimer: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TIME I SAY THIS! Anything that you recognize and maybe some that you don't is most likely belonging to JK Rowling. I am only borrowing her characters and maybe some plot and that is all. I am making nothing from this...period...I own Vivan and a small handful of others...

Summary: I will warn you now, this is my first ever Fanfic....i have no clue what i am doing so bare with me...you never truely understand how difficult a character is until you start trying to put them into your own faux world...bare with Sev Snape...i am trying my best and he is the best i can do right now...for the sake of everything lets say this is around Order of the Phoenix time...Albus will make appearances along with other of the staff and some of the students...big bad Voldy will also be making appearances as well...i have tweaked things to fit my faux world so dont start freaking out when things arent exactly like the books...this story will be based mostly on Sev and Vivian's interactions and might not be that long of a story...

Vivian is a vampire who has been to Hogwarts on many occasions to learn and practice...the last time she was there it was during Sev's time...they grew close...very close...until she disappeared one day only to show up about 18 years later...i will leave it to that and let you read to find out more...