Status: just starting out and waiting for more responses

Let the Right One In

If you ruin what he has planned... I'll kill you!

Caitlyn was awoken with a sharp pain to her abdomen. Her eyes flew open to see her <s>mother</s>Anne standing there with a Jack Daniels bottle in her hands. She was drunk again and must have just gotten home from the bar with one of her many guy friends.

“You- You li-ttle bitc-h! “ She slurred out as Caitlyn looked up at her <s>mother</s>Anne. Just as Caitlyn was about to get up her mother kicked her once again in the stomach making her roll into a ball and groan in pain. Anne smirked down at her and then took another swig from the bottle in her hands.

“If you- you ruin wha-at your father… h-as planned I’ll K-ill you” Anne seethed at her daughter as she stumbled and hiccupped on her words. Anne kicked her one more time and smirked as she stumbled her way out of the bed room, switching off the light and slamming the door closed. Caitlyn laid in pain gripping her ribs for what seemed like hours but really wasn’t. Caitlyn grinded her teeth together as she got up off the floor. She threw a small glance down onto the floor in the corner of the room. She read the dim green numbers in the corner of the room that said 1:30 am. Sighing Caitlyn grabbed her black apron and slipped on her converse. Ignoring the pain her body was feeling she quietly made her way out the window and climbed out it leaving it open just a crack. The cool Californian air meeting her cheeks as she slowly made her way down to the pier. As Caitlyn got closer to the peer she tried masking her pain even if the cold was helping her wounded body. She didn’t need anyone knowing her business at work either although one man knew her secret. Caitlyn had made sure he wouldn’t tell anyone so long as she promised him to let him look at the damage and that she would get away as soon as she could.

Caitlyn works at the fishing pier unloading fish for the fish markets every Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. This was her only source of income and how she has planned on getting out of the house. She has saved up all of her earning from working at this place which is around 150 dollars a night. As Caitlyn stepped into the light from the docks and she sighed as she saw the big boats that were ready to be unloaded. It was going to be one hell of a long morning and Caitlyn hoped it would be done before she had school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? Yes I know. But hey its an update!
You now know how caitlyn pays for her thigns and expects to get out of the house.... You got to hear he moms oh so lovely words....
Any thoughts on what Anne and Vincent have planned for Kim ( the nice lady from the last chapter)?