Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Concussion

Ok, so I live at my high school, but it isn’t no ordinary school, half of the pupils are vampires, but I didn’t mind, I’ve lived with vampires all my life, my parents are vampires. But me, I’m human. My parents could never bring themselves into changing me into a vampire, they didn’t want me going through so much pain. The other reason I didn’t mind going is because there was rules against biting human pupils and they had amazing control.
It is the last day of college for the six weeks holidays and the lessons are basically sit offs, so I just sat off with my friends Misty, Caylen, Frankie and talked, sometimes if we were lucky enough for Crystal to come sit with us, it depended if her royal boyfriend was in our class, if he was there’d be no way she’d sit with us, they’d be too busy playing happy couples. Her boyfriend is Logan, the stuck up little rich vampire, his family are feared in vampire world so everyone were terrified of him and obeyed him. It frustrated me so much I hate being told what to do! Logan didn’t like me very much coz I stood up for myself. I’m so happy I wont have to cope with him over the 6 weeks, he’s going to sort some business out, I don’t know and I don’t care but I was happy he’d be gone for 2 days. Yeah, we don’t go home on the holidays, you can.. but you have to send permission slips in to go home but its more fun with friends.
We sat talking about what we were going to do over the holidays, planning sleepovers and parties, excluding Crystal, she was to busy with HIM! Logan’s friends didn’t seem to happy that Logan wasn’t sitting with them either, so they decided to come join us. So at the table there was me, Frankie, Caylen and Cade (those are twins), Misty, Mackenzie, Blake and Zach. I’d talked to the boys a couple of times before, but not while Logan was around because we can’t bare to be around each other.
“We should all have a proper massive sleepover, the boys can come and we can play on the ps3 and watch movies and it’ll be so fun!” Frankie said.
“Yeah, an then the next week we can have a huge party an invite everyone!” Caylen and Cade said in unison, talk about twin telepathy!
“What about the whole Scarlett and Logan situation though?” Misty said.
Umm hello... anyone would think I wasn’t here.
“It’ll be fine, we’ll control Logan, can you avoid an argument for a couple of nights Scarlett?” Mackenzie asked staring over to me.
“If he doesn’t look at me, come near me or talk to me yes.” I replied folding my arms over my chest with an attitude, god Logan is so annoying it'd be awesome if Logan didn't come to the party and then everyone would have fun and wouldn't be worried what we were going to do.
“Sorted then.” Zach said putting his arm around my shoulder in a friendly way.
We all knew there was no chance in hell that it was sorted but we just carried on planning things anyway through most of the lessons.
It got to the last lesson and we were finishing off our plans when Logan came over.
“What’re you doing over here with her?” Logan asked the boys glaring at me.
“Coz they don’t want to hang round with you, freak.” I replied.
“Shut the hell up, was I talking to you? No, so keep your gob shut whore.”
I stood up and kicked my chair from behind me, it flew across the room, “You going to make me?” I said angrily.
“With pleasure.” He said through his teeth grabbing my arms, jeez that’s going to bruise in the morning, but there’s no way I’m going to back down. Yep,we pretty much do this like every day ofour life.
“Hey guys, calm down, Logan, let go of her.” Blake said trying to drag Logan off me. It wasn’t working, I had to try take a swing at him or something, I’m not going to let him do this to me. I couldn’t move my arms because he had hold of them so tight that they were pinned to my sides. I tried to kick at his shins but he never flinched, there was only one thing left I could do, cheap move but if he doesn’t let go soon my circulation will stop in my arms! I gave a fake expression on my face as if to say, you’ve won I can’t get free. His face lit up in satisfaction, I counted in my head ... 1, 2, 3 now! I kicked him in theballs and legged it for my life.
Logan was knocked back by this and looked in pain, Its one of them moments you just wish you’d had a camera! “I’m going to get you, you fucking tart! You’re going to pay!” Logan growled through his teeth, he was scrunched up in a ball for a moment trying to recover, its not like he's going to be well behind, vampires have super speedso if I didn't kick him in the balls and distract him for a bit, I'd be well caught.
I ran for my life, ok now I was scared, but I wasn’t going to go run to a teacher or anything, I’m not a grass. I’m not going into the girls bogs coz that’s where he’d expect, as well as my room. I ran into the boys changing rooms, he wont ever suspect me coming in here. I ran through, JESUS! I covered my eyes, there was a bunch of lads getting changed and taking showers while I ran through.
“Hello gorgeous, come to join me,” One boy shouted from the shower
Ewww... not really my thing, anyway I have a boyfriend!
“Umm maybe later!! That’s if you don’t tell anyone I'm in here!” I said.
DAMNIT MAYBE I SHOULD’VE PICKED SOMEWHERE TO HIDE THAT I KNEW MY WAY AROUND!
I went into a small empty room and closed the door behind me. I heard the other door open, “WHERE IS SHE?!” Logan demanded.
I couldn’t see but no doubt that no-one hesitated to tell him where I was, brilliant, this is me dead. I spun round in the room looking around, WHERE TO HIDE, WHERE TO HIDE????
I started panicking and the door opened, I put on a calm face and hided any sign of fear in my body. I was good at acting, hopefully.
“There you are, do you really think you could hide from me?” Logan said in a low angry voice. My heart was beating so fast right now he could probably hear it, but still I continued to hide my fear.
He came charging at me and I slowly walked backwards until I was fully against the wall and I had nowhere else to go, my head went flying back as he shoved me against the wall, I was knocked unconscious, when I opened my eyes he was leaned over me and he had his fist pulled back his fist and was inches away from punching me.
“LOGAN STOP, WHAT’RE YOU DOING?!” Zach shouted. The boys ran over an attempted to drag him off of me, it took a lot of them let me tell you that!
One of the boys came over to me to see if I was still conscious, or alive. I think it was Cade, but I’m not sure. He picked me up and carried me to his room so I could rest. Once he had put me down on the bed, I stood up and the room was moving around me, hmm maybe its just my head spinning. I grabbed every object I could to help support me while I made my way to my room, I don't want to be around when Logan comes back.
“Where are you going Scarlett, sit down before you pass out.” Cade said.
“I’m fine Cade, I’m going to my room so Logan can come in here, he should be here soon.” I said walking out of the room.
“I’ll come with you then.”
“No, look I’m fine.” I said. Ok, so I wasn't fine.. I felt as if the floor would come up from underneath me in seconds but I'm not going to let him know that, I don't want him worrying about me.
The room was next door to mine so it took me like 2 seconds to get there. I walked as straight as I could to my room.
When I got in the bedroom, there was Crystal making out with some other boy. When she heard stumbling about she pulled away from the boy and they both turned to face me.
“OH MY GOD, SCARLETT, WHAT’RE YOU DOING HERE?” Crystal shouted.
I stood there in shock, “I.. umm... sorry.” I walked out of the room. I couldn’t think straight with this concussion.
Crystal followed me, “Scarlett, you aren’t going to tell anyone are you?”
“What’s going on, I thought you were happy with Logan.” I said.
“ I was, but he’s just so angry now, that’s all he ever feels. I mean I really do like him but I can’t cope with him anymore.” Crystal said.
“He’s a vampire what do you expect. All they feel is hatred.” I said.
“Its not true, Drew is a vampire, and he is so romantic. Please don’t tell Logan.” Crystal said.
“I wont tell Logan silly, I don’t even like him. You’re my friend I want you to be happy.” I said.
“Thank you.” Crystal said hugging me, I hugged back weakly, “Are you ok, you look a little pale.”
“Concussion, you’re boyfriend... I mean Logan knocked me out.” I said.
“WHAT? HE DONE THIS? SEE WHAT I MEAN HE'S ALWAYS SO VIOLENT, I'M GOING TO SORT HIM OUT LATER.”
“Ok, I’m getting a bath.” I said, I wasn't really listening to her, I had a splitting headache.
“Are you sure thats the brainiest thing to do? You could lose consciousness and drown.” Drew said, the first time I heard him speak.
“Yeah, Drew’s right. Just have an early night tonight Scarlett and get a bath tomorrow,” Crystal said.
"Don't you think you should go the hospital and get checked over?It could be dangerous." Drew said sounding very concerned, woah I mean he's only just this second met me and he's acting like he wants to do what's best for me.
"No, I'm not going to hospital, just forget about it I'm going to bed." I said climbing into bed fully clothed.