Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

I knew it was you

Samuels Point of View

Faint sobbing noises were coming from the room next door to mine as I was sat in my boxers drying my hair, I stopped and sat silently on my bed listening to who it was, it was coming from the guest room, which means it could only have been one person... Scarlett, she's sobbing her heart out because of this whole Logan situation, it's tearing her apart.

Okay, so this whole situation is hurting Logan too, and I know he's my brother, but I don't think my parents understand how hard this whole thing is for Scarlett too, I mean come on! I seen how in love they were when she stayed here and I seen how she looked at him as if he was her world, giving that up for the good of the other person must have been torture, but I guess that's true love.
I know Logan understands that she was doing what she thought was best, I know that if Logan would be here right now, he wouldn't hesitate to comfort her and tell her that everthing is going to be better. Oh, I am so tempted to call him right now and tell him that she's here and end this pain, but I can't... I'm not in the right position to make this decision, I really hope things work out soon, for both of their sakes.

A small knock on my door brought my thoughts to a stop and back to reality, "Yeah?" I called out quietly so I didn't disturb Scarlett who's sobs started to sound tiredsome.
Nicks head popped through my door, "I.. I heard crying.. Should we go in an you know... Make her happy?"
Running my hand through my now damp hair, I replied, "We can't make her happy Nicky, not truely, she needs Logan to do that,"
"But, what if I get her some like... ice cream or something, that usually works in the movies." Nicky reasoned.
"I think she wants to be left alone kiddo," I said walking over to him, ruffling his hair, "Go on get to bed, I know you only mean the best and she'd appreciate that, but I think it's best we leave her alone now, Night," I smiled, Nick muttered a goodnight and walked off into his room, I closed the door behind me and got into bed, I felt harsh for snapping at Scarlett before, I feel like I made things so much worse, maybe I made her cry... Great... I sighed and rolled onto my stomach listening to the sobs until they died down early in the morning, from exhaustion no doubt, the poor little thing.

Scarletts Point of View

I've made my mind up, I'm definitely going to help Logan, I'm going to fix my mistakes, without him knowing of course, but first I have to do something that I've been putting off for a very long time.... Going to meet my parents.
I climbed out of bed and slipped on my newly washed clothes, Evelyn must've came in lastnight after I'd slipped out of my clothes and fell asleep crying, then brought them back this morning, which was very kind of her. The good thing about being a vampire is that you can't tell that I have been crying, my eyes aren't red and puffy because of the fact that... well, that I'm dead.
I made my way downstairs after combing through my messy bedhead, finding Evelyn, Adamn, Lawrence, Nicholas and Samuel sat silently around the kitchen table, eating breakfast. My voice broke the silence, "I've decided that I'm going to help him,"
Evelyns eyes lit up at this news and pulled me into a hug, "Thank you so much."

"It's fine," I said unsure of what to say.

"When?"

"Tomorrow, after I've been to see my parents, up until I have sorted all of this mess out that I have caused."

"That is very kind of you Scarlett, we appreciate it greatly." Adam said.

"It's the least I could do... but I best be off," I said awkwardly.

Samuel pulled me into a tight hug, "Thank you Scarlett, I know this must be hard for you, if you need my help, please call me," He whispered in my ear and slipped a piece of paper in my pocket, he pulled out of the hug and kissed me on the cheek.

Nicholas awkwardly walked over to me and stopped infront of me, then suddenly pulls me into a hug, I stood shocked at first, not hugging back but then hugged back. Well that was strange...
I said a quick goodbye to everyone and left to go sort this mess out, but first stop... My parents help... *gulp*

Luckily, Evelyn and Adam had my parents address, being high status in the vampire world has its perks, they can find anyone they want to within a blink of an eye.
Thoughts ran through my head as I made my way to my parents house, Would they like me? Would they be disgusted with who I have become? What if they're nasty and encourage me to become evil! Oh syn don't panic Scarlett! They must be good, otherwise Evelyn and Adam wouldn't have gave me their address... Unless they wanted payback for what I've done to Logan! But then I agreed to help him out! I need to stop thinking, I'm wrecking my head with all the possibilities, they're probably lovely people and Adam and Evelyn only mean well.
I had came to a halt as a large forest was stood before me. I was almost positive that I had followed the directions correctly, but why would people live in a forest? I sighed about to walk back in the direction that I had came in when a voice called out, "Can I help you love?" I turned around to see a tall dark haired man stood smiling towards me at the edge of the forest.

"Erm..." Should I ask him? I'd feel so stupid asking where a house was, especially if it was in the opposite direction... Oh who cares it's not like I'm going to see him again..."I was wondering where the Parsons household is, I was given directions which brought me to this forest."

The mans smile had suddenly lifted, "Well little lady you have came in the right direction, the house is right behind this forest, here I'll take you there, I'm going that way myself." he holds his hand out towards the dirt path in the forest. "Ladies first." I walked forward towards the dirt path and looked behind me to make sure the man wasn't some sort of mass murderer or something, not that he could really win against me but still... He was still smiling to himself as he came up beside me. We walked along the path silently for roughly five minutes, until he broke the uncomfortable silence, "I'm William by the way."

"Erm ok..." I'm not giving this stranger any insight into my life whatsoever, the less he knows the better.

We walked in an awkward silence again until we walked out into a clearing in the forest, in the clearing was a nice old looking cottage, it looked very homely and cosy, it had a little garden on the outside with lots of colourful flowers which popped out of the long pieces of grass.

William had walked infront of me to hold the little white gate open for me, I must admit he was very polite and is respectful of my wishes on not telling him anything about myself and he doesn't pry into why. I didn't feel a negative vibe from William which made me take down my guard slightly and I smiled at him, walking through the gate and thanking him for being such a gentleman.
William lead me to the front and told me he would only be a second as he lead me into a small hallway, through to a living room which consisted of a woodburning fire, two cream loveseats and a medium sized television. The ceiling had large wooden beams going across the length of it, he walked through a door towards the right of me and called out to someone. I stood in the room awkwardly fiddling with my hands not sure how I should be or whether I should sit down or not. Hushed talking interrupted my thoughts, I strained my ears to hear what they are saying, I don't want to intrude or anything, but I just need to know what to prepare for.

"Elizabeth calm down!" William whispered a shout. Oh crap is she angry I have just turned up without any announcement? Great way to start this whole thing.

"William I will not calm down, our little girl is out there and you tell me to calm down, are you not excited? We get to see our little girl!" She exclaimed happily whilst William attempted to hush her. Williams my father? I smiled to myself, he seemed like a really nice person, he was such a gentleman and kind, my mum sounds lovely aswell. But how did they know it was me? Oh I hope we get on.

My thoughts were interrupted as William opened the door and smiled towards me, he opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted before he could even say anything by a beautiful red haired woman hurrying past him ever so gracefully, her long hair bounced on her shoulders and the light highlighted her gorgeous porcelain skin. She reached down and grabbed my hand, while her emerald eyes scanned every inch of my face, a smile crept upon her full red lips, "You have no idea how long I have waited to meet you again, my beautiful baby girl has grown up."William approached her side and wrapped an arm around her waist.

I was taken back a second by her very friendly greeting, "Erm, hi?" I said unsure of how to react.

"I'm sorry dear, you must be awfully confused by what has just happened, this is Elizabeth, my wife, and your mother."

"Hello Scarlett," She smiled.

"But how did you know it was me?" I asked.

"From the second that I saw you, I knew it was you." William smiled at me.