Blood Reigns

Stay Out of My Head.

"My head hurts." Johnny whined, snuggling his face against my chest.

I chuckled as lowly as I could so I wouldn't move his head, "You have your first hangover."

"Can you do anything about it?" He groaned, looking up at me.

I ran my fingers down his spine and felt a jab of pain behind my eyes. It faded quickly and I looked down at him, "Better?"

"Much. Thank you." He hesitated and pulled my head down to his, kissing me.

I gasped because it was the first time he'd ever done anything like that on his own and rolled so that he was under me, returning the kiss a lot harder. He moaned and arched his small body into mine. I pulled back, "Are you feeling okay?"

He laughed a bit, "Yeah. You said just go with it remember?"

I nodded but was interrupted by his stomach growling. I wasn't use to poeple getting hungry down here. We mostly ate out of habit and basicause we knew we should. Johnny, having not really ever gotten use to not eating and not being hungry still go those urges. I pulled him up and threw his clothes at him, "We'll bathe when we get back from breakfast."

He froze, his shirt half on, "Um . . ."

"No buts this time, Johnny. I've seen you butt naked, you've seen me. There's nothing to be ashamed of." I turned back around.

"That's not it." He shrugged, "I just . . . haven't ever taken a bath with someone before."

"I figured as much." I looped my arm around his shoulders and pulled him toward me, "But we're making you experience things, remember?"

He nodded.

I rubbed his shoulder and started down the hall way to ward the dining room.

Look at big brother getting all comfy with his honey. Maria's voice taunted.

Shut up, for fuck sakes. Some days I'd rather start off without my brat sibling being . . .well a brat.

Johnny looked up at me, "I didn't say anything."

"Not you. Stay outta my head." I shook my head at him.

"I didn't mean to. It just kinda popped up and shouted at me." He looked apologetic.

I kissed the top of his head, "Sorry. I know it's not you. I'll try ot be quieter about who I'm shouting at in my head."

You apologize to him? Don't let Daddy hear you. You know . . .you're a wuss.

I let out a growl, startling Johnny. I rubbed his arm soothingly and sat down at the breakfast table. Maria was sitting on the edge of it near Father's chair, looking for all the world like she'd not been to sleep yet, complete with sex hair and a lazy languid quality.

Sex much?

I can't help when Daddy gets his urges. He's a demanding lover,
she giggled as she thought this, causing Synyster, who'd just plopped down with Zacky in tow to look at her. Zacky hit his arm, obviously jealous.

I so didn't need to hear that, Maria. Would you at least go bathe? You smell like . . . very old crusty sex. I snurled my nose.

Johnny laughed from beside of me, burying his face in his hands.

I smirked, happy that if he had to hear my thoughts, he heard the funny ones.

Tell your midget to shut up. I'm leaving now.

"He's not a midget, Maria. He's just short." I protested unthinkingly aloud.

She slid off the table and came around to us, "Getting protective, Shadows?"

"So what if I am?" I frowned at her.

"Does that mean you have feelings for our little angel-boy?" She smirked.

I looked over at Johnny and decided that, for once in my life, honesty was completely the way to go, "Maybe I am. Why?"

She snorted, "Don't fool yourself, honey. It's only lust. Love doesn't exist." She wandered off.

Oh yeah? What would Mother think if she heard her say that? I turned to Johnny, "We're not going to the surface or to the antechamber today."

He looked at me curiously, "Then what are we doing?"

"We're going to visit someone else. Someone who will adore you." I smiled down at him.

"Is that a good thing?" His eyes got wide.

I nodded, "A very good thing."

Father came in and was slightly angered that his sex toy had decided to walk away this morning before he could do anything to her. He, of course, blamed me but calmed down when Synyster mentioned that Maria had said something about bathing. He hurried through his breakfast and muttered something about hating getting wet. I chuckled and watched Johnny finally catch what he meant. I tugged on his arm, "Sounds like a good idea. We smell like booze. Let's go."

"You have a good nose." He muttered.

I nodded, "Among other things. Sex, liquor, drugs . . . . I can smell them from a mile away."

"I guess it's the whole corruption and debauchery thing."

"Most probably."

A few minutes later, I pulled Johnny into the bathroom and leaned over the giant tub that well had to be that way just to hold me. I turned on the faucets and realized a small problem. Johnny might not be able to handle bathing in the same water as me. I glanced at him and decided he'd get use to the temperature and pulled him to me. Engaged in a long kiss, Johnny barely noticed me stripping off his clothes or my own. He did however noticed me sitting down with him still in my arms. He gasped, "Hot."

I simply grunted because his ass was pressed to my dick in the most delicious way. He moved and I prodded against him. He pulled away quickly. I sighed, "Get back here, I wasn't
trying to. It just happened."

He nodded and slid between my legs on his knees, putting us about eye level. I soaped his body and let out small moans when he did the same to me. He glanced up at me and wrapped his slippery hand around me, his fingers barely meeting. I gasped, "Johnny, what are you doing?"

"Does it feel as good to you as it did for me?" His eyes were wide, watching my every reaction.

I gulped and leaned my head back against the rim of the tub, shifting to push my dick into his hand farther, "Probably b-better. Fuck. Go faster, Johnny."

His fingers sped up, going up and down my length and causing the water to ripple and splash. I took his hand to show him to slightly twist at the tip and groaned when he immediately caught on. It didn't take much of the still-cool fingers stroking me to get my blood boiling hotter than normal and make me let out a roar as I came into his hand. He let the water carry my cum off of his fingers and I lifted him from the tub with ease. I got out right after him to watch as his face flush red and his eyes sparkle. He was obviously embarrassed at his boldness but pleased too. I pulled him to me in a searing kiss.

Fuck that felt so good, Johnny.

Good. I . .. I did okay?


How was it that even his thoughts were shy and hesitant? I simply groaned against his lips before pulling back, "More than okay. If you can't tell that . . ."

He laughed, reaching for a towel. I stopped him and dried him off, trying not to be too rough. He returned the favor hesitating when he got to my hips. I took the towel and finished for him.

On the way back to our rooms, he asked, "Who are we visiting?"

"My mother." I shrugged.

He nodded and slipped on the best of the shirts and pants I'd made for him. Obviously he wanted to look good, to make a good impression. He didn't have to. Mother had this . . . orb where she could check on Maria and I and even Father at any time she wanted to. I'm sure she had seen Johnny by now.

I felt bad because I hadn't visited her chambers in far too long. She rarely got around, she was mostly there just because of her children. She'd been a lower level demon, spawn of the person who'd had Synyster's job before him. Having sex with Father had been "the worst and best thing she'd ever done". I never had to wonder what she meant by that.

Mother was sitting on her bed, a book in her lap when I came in. She smiled up at me, "Shadows! My baby."

I laughed and hugged her, "Hello, Mother."

You look . . .happy. Mother kissed my cheek, looking around me to see Johnny, "And who is this?"

The reason I look happy. I didn't realize that was the truth until I thought it, "Johnny, this is my mother, Nella. Mother, this is Johnny Seward."

"So you're the mate Satan ranted about for years. He was so proud of that deal." She shook her head in remembrance and waved so that two chairs appeared in her normally uncluttered room. I sat down in one and Johnny sat in the other, sideways so that he more faced me than her.

Why doesn't he talk?

He's shy.
I shrugged in response and lightly nudged Johnny. His face turned red and he stammered out a hello. She smiled at him, "There's no reason to be nervous, Johnny. I'm nothing like . . . any of them to tell you the truth. So I heard that you're an angel."

He sighed, "Yeah."

"I bet that threw my son for a loop."

Turned him on more like it.

What was that, Johnny?

Eep. Shadows, stay outta my head.


I chuckled.

Mother stared at me, "Stop being rude and have your conversations aloud, Shadows."

"Sorry, Mother." My mother really was different. She tried her best to raise me and Maria as normal people while our father taught us about how powerful we were and what exactly our roles in hell would be as we got older. Mother taught us manners, Father taught us how to convince people manners weren't needed. Opposites really do attract and Maria and I are living proof.

I sat there quietly not even reading Johnny's thoughts as Mother coaxed information out of him I wouldn't have been able to get in a million years. Suddenly Mother made a disgusted noise and I jolted in my seat, "What is it?"

"Go cover my orb, Shadows. That's disturbing." She muttered. I walked over and couldn't help but peek at what was disturbing. Father and Maria entwined in a very interesting pose. I threw the black shawl on her seat over it and walked back to sit down. She looked at me, "Does that ever bother you?"

"Being without morals, not really." I shrugged.

"I suppose that's where I was wrong for your father because honestly, I don't find it anything other than sickening. Maria doesn't listen to me about it, but then again she never was as close to me as you were, Shadows." She shook her head and I leaned over to hug her. She cringed, "Your body heat is over bearing, son."

"Tell me about it." Johnny mumbled.

I laughed and ruffled his mohawk before turning back to Mother, "Does Maria visit you?"

"When she can crawl out from under your father, occasionally yes."

I raised my eyebrows, "Does she really flaunt that as much as you make it seem?"

"Probably more so than I make it seem. But she's enjoying herself and it's not like she can help it. Your father is very convincing. Hence the number of souls that arrive daily." She smirked.

I just raised my eyebrows. No use in telling her exactly how often I hear Maria being the seducer in that odd-ball relationship. After a while, I could tell Mother was getting anxious for us to leave for some reason. I thought briefly about skimming her mind but she had blocked it off anyway. I nudged Johnny's arm and we both stood. I leaned over and hugged Mother again and she clung to me for a moment longer than she would have. She whispered in my ear, "You like him a lot don't you?"

I felt awkward admitting that I did so I didn't and she just patted my back. I turned and grabbed Johnny's hand. He readjusted our grips on each other and stepped closer to me. This made me smile. Maybe I was making some headway with him after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for everyone that messaged/commented. So sorry abou the delay!