Your lips look lonely...°Would you like mine to join them?

Glam Up, Ev.

Image
♫Envy's P.O.V.-♫
I paced back and forth in my room, wondering if I should or shouldn't leave to the park.
But, what happens if Justin magically turns out to be there?
I had stopped my pacing and, stopped in front of the mirror. My hair was tied back into a messy bun. In order, to get Justin's attention - I need to look...stunning.
I stepped away from the mirror, and walked to my closet. My eyes scanned the closet, for something 'interesting to wear.
In the end, I had picked out a pair of black skinny's, a black tank-top,and a neon yellow tutu. Different is always my goal. I smiled, to myself as I slid on my skinny jeans, and the tutu on top. I walked, over to the mirror, and putted my hair down and curly.
'Makeup? or none?' I thought, looking at myself in the mirror,
the black curls shining in the mirror as the hairspray hardened on it.
'Yes.' A little voice answered, in my mind.
I slowly, took out the red-lip stick and smacked it onto my lips.
'Done.' I smiled, in the mirror and left out the door to the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe if you want me to write more to this story! -or- leave a comment down on my profile.
[P.S. This is my favorite story! that I've written so far!] <3
Anyways, hope you enjoyed. <3
Dedicated to my readers who've been waiting for another to come out. I love you guys! <3
Xoxo-Alexis.