‹ Prequel: Lost In The Fire
Sequel: Closed Away

Charlatans And Saints

Get Your Shit Together

No sense went into my actions, no sense at all. Our bodies tangled hungrily and the pounding multiplied and got louder.

"Fuck Gloria."
Jimmy mumbled against my neck.

"Jimmy where have you been?"
I whined squeezing my arms around him.

"Oh Jimmy...OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"
Christian yelled pounding on the door. The hinges let loose and the door flew into the wall. He was very pissed off, he was vexed. I could feel the heat radiating off him, or was that me and Jimmy tangled together with our anything but our under garments?

"You."
Christian pointed at Jimmy, knocking him into the tub and taking the shower curtain down with him. He gave him a good sock, taking me my the arm and bringing me out into the hallway away from everyone.

"What the fuck?! HIM?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! GLORIA, AFTER ALL THIS SHIT AND YOU STILL FUCKING GO BACK TO HIM?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?!"
Christian's screaming brought me back to reality, and the brutality of what I've just done. I leaned against the wall and covered my face with my arm. A migrain coming straight my way.

"I don't know. I honestly don't know Christian."
I said in a shell of myself. I didn't feel myself. I felt dirty again. Like I use to get that feeling when I was at Iggy's house. The dirty feeling from Jimmy rubbed onto my skin and I couldn't get it off. I started scratching at my arms.

"Gloria! Stop it! Look at me."
Christian grabbed my arms, pinning them to my sides. I looked anywhere but at him.

"Glory look at me."
Slowly raising my face to his he looked at me pained.

"I'm sorry, I, I just lost control, I was shocked I-"

"Shh."
Christian pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his chest looking blankly at the end of the hall to see a figure standing there looking at me. The light came into view and I saw a stoney faced looking Gina.