Going Home or just going nowhere?

Going Home or just going nowhere?

I ran to my room and smash the door and sat down by the computer. Tears was coming down my cheeks. I was going to the car about a half hour and go to my friends in the bigger city, where Green Day should performance. My parents had told me I wasen't there child.

"(i)Fuck(/i)" I think and wrote to my friend and said I was coming soon.

I was by her my friend Linda by four o'clock and the performance was in six o'clock. We got to our room and I sat down on the bed and started mumble and swore about my 'dad' and 'mum'. My friend was looking little confused on me and sat down beside me.

"What's wrong? You never cry." I looked up on her for a minute but looked out through the window instead. It was a sunny summer day like all other. I grinmed a bit when I thoght at them who thought it always snowing here, in Sweden. I pulled my brown hair behind my ear and smiled at Linda.

"Nothing...I'm just happy that I don't are relatives to my mum and dad at home."

"What? Who are you? I don't know you." She grin and kidding a bit. I dry my blue eyes with my arm and stood up and walked to the window. We were living just beside the place where tthe band was going to play, who was very good so we could get a good place.

"I think I going to take a walk." I looked at Linda who was more confused then before. I walked to the door and continue walking down the stares, we lived on the 6'Th flour and the highest on the whole hotel.

"Jellie?" My friend looked out the door after me but I was already gone. "Fuck...now I must stay here alone." She of course walked in again and turned on the TV.

I walked to the mall to have something to do and I are not the type who always go and shopping like other girls. I'm more the freaky type who don't have so much friends for no one understand my humour and more. I was in the foodshop and was looking down in the floor and listen on my mp3. I felt down on the floor when I had walked in to someone.

"Oh...sorry. I didn't see you," I heard and recognized voice said over me. My eyes was fixed on a black haired and green-eyed man who reached me a hand to help me up on my feets. I took me up without his help and looked at the other two who have come after him. Uh...was I dreaming again? I turn off my mp3 and took out the earphone. I couldn't hear someone coming before I saw where we had walked in to each other. It was a corner and the guy had walked around it.

"Hey are you 'key?" The voice took me back to the reality and I look a bit confused at them. "I hope I didn't make you cry?" I dry my cheek and smiled at the one i had walked in to.

"No...I only have a bad day," I put a fake smile and I saw the guy with the mohawk, the one who I could recognize as Tré Cool he walked away to a thing where the melons and other fruit was.

"Have I meet you before?" The long and small guy asked and looked at me.

"Uh...I don't think so," How could I have meet him before.