Going Home or just going nowhere?

The flashback

17.30 Swedish time*08.30am California

Billie Joe's POV

The other guys were ready to play and I sat on an amplifier and was thinking on that who had happen in the mall. I hadn't believed that she was still alive 'cause she was always sick when she was younger and I had forgotten her. And now I had walked in to her at a mall and Mike and Tré recognized her but I didn't, not direct but after a wheel when Mike and Tré was fighting. She had her clear blue eyes that I had loved and she looked just like me but I saw Lisea in her, I did. A tear fall down my cheek when I remember what Angel had said, that she was dead. I knew that already but now it feel so real. She had lived whiteout me in thirteen long years whiteouts know that she was adopted.

Flashback
Year 1993


She was flying in the air on the carousel with Frank by her side. They both laughed and Mike stand by my side and smiled big.
"She looks just like you, you know"
"Mikey you have say that for the hole day now" I grinned at him and turned my face to Frank and Angel who was coming back to us. Angel ran and hugs my leg and I get her up in my arms.
"Hey little Angel"
"Daddy!"
I grinned at her and looked at Frank that laughed.
"What?"
"You to just look good together and the only world she can say is 'daddy'"
"Yeah... And Tré Cool"
"But that are a good name"
"Billie and Tré can I say some? I think Angel there are as hungry as me" Mike shut us off
"Okay. C'mon my little Angel so we get the food"
We all four get away to a food shop and Angel's light hair was shining in the sun and I was young and proud over her, but knew that I was going to not see her for some years.


End of Flashback

"Billie Joe is you awake?" Mike holds his hand in front of me. I nodded and took up my guitar and look a little sad at him.

"Time for playing!" Tré come running to us and I grinned to him. I walk to the stage and heard the audience scream and I wonder if she was there and then I ran into the stage whit Mike 'cause Tré had run in before us.

Angel's POV

I stand in the front with Linda and she screamed when the guys come out and begun to sing. All went on as they should and Linda make me scream once and we was almost by the grating so we presses to it but all had fun until the song Knowledge begun and people should be pick out the audience and play. It took a while for Billie Joe to choice a drummer who ran up on stage right to Tré by the drums. I grin a bit when he should choice a bass player. I could play 'cause I was the bass player in the band for the must of the time but why should I get up on stage.

"C'mon you are really good at playing!" Linda almost screaming in my ear so I could hear her and I just shake my head to her. The bass player had been choice and it was a short guy at the age at thirteen or twelve.
Billie Joe walk out on the long thing in front of us and let his finger search after a guitar player. It took a longer time now and at last he had find one I could hear when I talked to Linda who pester me that I could play the guitar better then her.