Status: In the making.

We're all a bunch of misfits

Revenge is sweeter.

-Zacky-
I watched as Lowsley walked down the street limping into an apartment building. 10 minutes pass and Mandiee comes running down the sidewalk screaming. "Brian get out, take your gun make sure he doesn't do anything to her" I ordered. Brian did as he said and I quietly got out un-noticed and watched as she litterly slamed into Brians chest. "what do we have here Lowsley, didn't Zacky tell you yo leave her alone, or things would get much much worse?" Brian said holding the gun aiming it at his head. "Brian I'll handle this" I said as Mandiee turned around and I pulled the trigger sending him to hell. "Clean this up" I said walking over and taking Mandiee into my arms. "You're staying with me tonight no ands if or buts about it" I said as I led her to the hummer.

Once in the hummer and the light on the roof shined down on her beautiful face I saw bruise. "Did he do that?" I asked going to touch her face. "Don't fucking touch me Baker." I sighed and just told them to drive back to the house. Once we reached the house I helped her inside. "Girls!" 4 girls came running into the livingroom. "Ashley,Callie, Jessica And Rachel this is Mandiee, Mandiee these are the girls."

-Mandiee-
"Hi, I'm Ashley, Matts girl." A girl said to me. I nodded. "I'm Callie, Brians girl" I nodded. "I'm Jess, Johnnys girl" The shortest of the girls said. And I'm Rachel, Jimmys girl" I nodded and yawned. "Take her to one of the rooms, she's had a long night" I heard Zacky mutter and then walk into a den. Ashley took my arm and led me up some stairs and into a room. "Make yourself comforable and knowing Zacky he'll be in here too check on you" I nod and sit down on the bed just looking around the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
The girls.

Ashley, Matts Girlfriend.
Callie Brian's Girl.
[url=http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp31/Blueside_Girl/Cassadee%20Pope%20and%20Hey%20Monday/Photo_6.jpg>Jessica, Johnny's girl.[/url]
Rachel, Jimmy's girl.