Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 30

Gerard.

I wake up to my mom screaming up the stairs and a throbbing headache. “Mrrrrrph,” I groaned, rolling over to check the time on my alarm clock.

“OH SHIT!” I yell, seeing that the time is now 11.35. I jump out of bed, wincing at my head and quickly pull on my skinny jeans and any old top I can find. Checking in the mirror to see if I look decent I swear quickly and inaudibly under my breath. Fuck fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit fuck it fuck it fuck it GODDAMN IT!

I grab my keys and rapidly slide into the car, ramming my head on the top. My head explodes and I moan in pain, holding the side of my head, wishing it would go away. I really shouldn’t have had that much to drink last night. I ram the keys into the ignition, expecting the engine to roar. It didn’t.

I punched the dashboard, yelling at it to start. It ignored me.

“FUCK!” I screamed, my headache still throbbing. Eventually it took pity on me and I heard the roar of the engine, and I sped out of the driveway recklessly, trying to quicken the 10 minute journey to the lake.

I soon came to the clearing. I read my watch. 12.10. I looked around, but I couldn’t see Frank anywhere. Did I really have expected him to wait for over two fucking hours? I bet he left after ten minutes. I see the tire tracks in the mud where Frank’s car must have driven. Shit.

I stormed out of the car and let out a long scream of rage towards the sky. I kicked a nearby tree hard and my toe started throbbing. “Shit shit shit shit.”

Fuck.

Frank.

I slam my car door shut, wiping my tearstained cheeks and bloodshot eyes. I unlock the front door, hoping mom wasn’t home. I sniff a bit, feeling rejected and damn fucking lonely. I hate Gerard for standing me up, he keeps letting me down. It makes me wonder if he’s serious about us.

Am I serious about us?

I close the front door. Hearing no noise coming from the rest of the house, I assume she’s out and trudge upstairs.

I reach the sanctuary of my room and close it with a loud bang. Anything to vent my frustration and anger.

“Fuck DAMMIT!” I growl as I slam my fist against the wall. The pain feeling oddly relieving.

All of a sudden I loose it. I punch and kick everything in sight, shattering my mirror and leaving my body aching. I slump to the floor and grip onto my hair, tugging hard as I bury my face in my hands. Wanting to feel something other than anger.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I look up as I hear the crunch of tyres on gravel.

Gerard.

I ring the doorbell nervously. I’m not even thinking about what I’m going to do. I’m just gonna do what comes to me. I need him to know that I didn’t leave him.

Frank comes to the door and looks at me in surprise. It looks like he’s been crying, and his knuckles are bleeding slightly. “Gerard, what the fuck…” He’s cut off my me forcefully pushing him inside, kissing him roughly, knowing that all I need is to feel his lips against mine. I don’t even care if his mom’s home or not. Judging by the fact that Frank doesn’t pull away, I assume she’s not and run my hands up and down his body, feeling every fibre of his being.

My tongue scrapes his bottom lips, pleading for access, and he grants it, now over the previous shock of the kiss and he kisses back forcefully, our tongues fighting for dominance. We break apart, breathing heavily, and he smiles at me through his pants.

“I thought you forgot me,” he whispered, searching my eyes as his smile falters slightly.

“Never.” I cupped his face and kissed him gently, keeping it slow. He broke apart and took my hand, leading me up the stairs into his bedroom.

My eyes lingered again over his double four-poster bed and I smirked. I scanned his room, noticing the smashed glass. I glanced at his knuckles.

“Frankie, what…?” I started, concerned. He just looked at me and said almost impatiently, “Not now,” and lead me over to the bed, laying on top of me as he kissed me hard, running his hand up my leg.

Frank.

I kiss him hard. My hands running all over his body, practically unable to keep my hands off him.

I pull off him and sit up, straddling his middle.

“I really thought you’d forgotten me,” I whisper as I start rocking back and forth very slowly to tease him. He shakes his head and I notice his eyes have slipped shut. I feel his hard on through his tight fitting jeans and my cock stands to attention.

“Do you really wan-“ He starts but I cut him off by leaning forward and kissing him hard again, rocking a little faster. He lets out a loud moan and I sit up again, slowly running my hands up and down his chest. I stop at his nipples and rub over them a few times, feeling them harden beneath my touch.

“Frank,” He moans quietly, pushing his hips up slightly. I start to practically ride him through his clothes, moving back and forth, speeding up each time. I let out quiet moans and tip my head back a bit.

“Shit you look fucking hot like that,” Gerard moans and I smirk down at him, feeling completely and utterly turned on.

“So whaddaya wanna do?” I whisper hotly against his ear.