Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 31

Gerard.

I barely feel Frank’s hot breath against my ear, or his request. I’m too turned on to notice. I can feel him riding my crotch as he tips his head back in a moan. No wonder my hard on is so uncomfortable. It eases though as he grinds his hips against mine, teasing me but not satisfying me. I moan, partly from pleasure, partly from being denied the satisfaction I needed.

I arch my back, willing for him to go faster, but I can barely talk through the moans. Fuck this. I start to unbutton Frank’s shirt; he looks a bit surprised but doesn’t try to stop me, which encourages me. I eagerly fumble with the buttons, trying to get it off as fast as possible. Frank catches on and practically rips my shirt off – fuck is he as horny as I am?

I feel Frank shuffle off me slightly and I quickly undo my belt buckle and hear him do the same. Our clothes lay discarded on the floor, unforgotten and unneeded. My eyes glance to the shattered mirror again. “Frankie…”

I can’t continue. While I was distracted he had shoved his hand down my boxers and started to jerk me off, and I can’t understand how good it feels. It has never been this good before! I groan loudly, my hair flopping in my face and I hang onto Frank’s bare shoulders, my eyes closing as he rubs me.

My eyes flicker open long enough to see Frank’s satisfied smirk, and his increased hard on, and I cup his length in my hand. The warmth of my skin must have set him off because his head falls backwards and his hand stops all movement, my dick neglected.

I bite down on his lip, and look into his eyes in what I hope is a sexy glance. God I love him.

A sudden noise makes us jump. The front door being opened.

Frank.

“Ok fuck no,” I whisper, climbing off Gerard quickly. I rummage around for my pants and pull them on.

“Get dressed,” I say in a loud whisper as I grab my shirt and throw it over my head.

Gerard springs to action and grabs his clothes. He however freezes as he hears footsteps on the stairs.

“Bathroom,” I whisper urgently and he stumbles to the bathroom, one leg in his pants and one out.

I muffle a giggle as he shuts the door just in time. My mum enters the room.

“Why aren’t you at school?” She asks bluntly

“Oh didn’t I tell you? I got suspended” I say nonchalantly, running my hands nervously through my hair, praying Gerard wouldn’t make a noise.

“And why exactly were you suspended?” Her eyebrows knitting into a frown.

“I hit the principal over the head with a basket ball,” I say with a slight smirk and I swear I hear a giggle come from the bathroom.

“What was that?” She asks sharply and I hold my breath

“What was what?” I ask quickly, my eyes darting to the bathroom door

“That noise?”

“Ohhh that was just my urr… stomach!” God, I’m a shit liar!

She frowns at me and shakes her head before leaving my room.

Gerard.

I emerge from the bathroom in a fit of giggles, trying to stifle them with my hand. Frank doesn’t seem to find it as funny as me. The expression on his face just makes me laugh harder and he tries very hard not to laugh. He fails and a smirk appears on his face, one of relief and laughter. Soon we’re both doubled over laughing, finding the whole situation hilarious.

As my laughter dies down I start to tickle him, giggling at his reaction. He falls onto the bed, struggling and wriggling as he tries to quieten his laugher. “Get offfffff Gerard! Hitting me gently he sits up and brushes the hair out of his eyes. He gives me a look of … adoration? Maybe it’s my imagination. He didn’t love me not so long ago.

I lean down and play with his hair, kissing him gently. I break apart and he smiles. I move his hair out of the way of his ear and I almost moan into it, “Frankie…” he hugs me tighter, and I enjoy it. I don’t want to be alone anymore.

He suddenly snaps back into reality, before what we were doing could go any further and a look of panic appears on his face. “Quick, climb out the window and pretend to have just got here!” he hisses. Good thing I parked the car out of sight.

I start to climb out of the window but Frank pulls me back. “You have your shirt on backwards!” I blush and switch it around. I feel uncomfortable with him watching; my body is anything but perfect. I try to cover it up, but Frank moves my hands away from my chest. “You’re…beautiful.” I whispers, and I feel tears form in my eyes. No I’m not.

I slide down the drainpipe and ring the doorbell once more. Frank’s mom opens it and looks down at me in disgust.

“H-hi Mrs Iero,” I say awkwardly, “Frank invited me over for our project.”

She just looks at me and accuses me. “Were you the one who got my little Frankie suspended?”

Your little Frankie?

“N-no Mrs Iero,” I stutter, my eyes diverted to the floor.

“Even so, I don’t think you can inflict your presence in our house any longer,” she says, very matter-of-factly, though I can trace the venom in her voice. “Goodday, Mr Way.” She gives me one more disapproving look, and shuts the door in my face.

Frank.

I stand by my door and hear the whole conversation. I feel like fucking killing my mum as I hear the door slam shut. I rush over to my window to catch a glimpse of Gerard walking dejectedly away from my house back to his car.

“Gerard!” I yell out the window, desperate to catch his attention.

He spins around and looks up at me.

“What are we gonna do now?” He calls up and I think for a second.

“Wait in your car, I’ll be right down!” I shout as I grab my school bag and run down the stairs.

“GoingtodomyprojectiwthGerardbye!” I say in one long stream of words so she wouldn’t catch what I was saying.

“Ok hun have fun with Courtney!” She calls back and I scoff, Mom and Courtney are so alike it’s fucking scary!

I slam the door and run to Gerard’s car, climbing in swiftly and dumping my bag by my feet.

“That was close,” I say breathlessly as I lean in for a kiss.

We kiss hungrily for a few minutes, tongues battling and hands roaming before I remind him and myself that we are still parked in front of my house where my mom could see us.

“C’mon let’s go back to mine, you can meet Mikey,” Gerard says as he straightens out his tousled hair from where I’d been running my fingers through it.

I nod enthusiastically at him and he gives me a warm smile.

I have a feeling that the happiness I feel right now, isn’t going to last.