Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 37

Gerard.

I’m still in the place where Frank left. How long as it been? Half an hour? I really have to get a life.

Frank is my life.

I’m startled out of my trance by my cell phone ringing. “Hello?”

“Gee.” I hear a shaken voice at the other end. “My m-mom isn’t home and I’m fucking f-freezing. Will you c-come and pick me up?”

I’m kind of amazed that he’s calling on me for help yet again, rather than his superstar friends. Then again, I realise, he’s pretty much fucked it up with them. They all think he’s gay – and who knows what rumours have gone around the school since we got suspended? Plus, what the hell are they going to think when Frank says he’s locked out of his house after he’s just been dropped off by Gerard, the freaky fag, after he’s been fucked so hard he’s bleeding? Yeah, it’s not really a surprise that he’s called me after all.

“Gee?” he repeats, snapping me away from my thoughts.

“Yeah, of course, I’ll be right there.” I hang up, realising that I’m only a street away from him. What’s he going to think when I just turn up around the corner? I decide to wait for ten minutes.

Every second is torture. What if he’s freezing? What if his mom’s come home and given him shit for being late, and for being hurt? I wince and drive around the corner, and see Frank huddled on the doorstep. I notice he hasn’t even got a jacket.

I get out and rush over to him, taking off my hoodie and handing it to him. “Put this on,” I say, and he hugs me.

“Thanks, Gee.” I smile and help him over to the car. “Where can we go?”

“You can’t come back to mine.” I say quickly. “My mom and Mikey will be home soon.” I see him wince from the pain again and I know he needs to get out of the cold. “C’mon, into the car.” I urge. He climbs in, looking around.

“So we’re staying here for the night?” he grins. “Woah. Déjà vu.”

Frank.

I grin as I remember the first time we stayed here, we hated each other.

“C’mon… back seat,” Gerard says and I smile and crawl over, my ass still killing but I ignore it as I lay down next to Gerard. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist.

I snuggle into him, feeling warm (ish), safe and secure.

“Mmmmh I could stay here forever,” I mumble, pressing my face gently into Gerard’s neck. My warm breath hits his warm skin and he shivers slightly.

“I know what you mean,” He whispers as he kisses the side of my head.

“Last time this happened, we hated each other,” I giggle. Gerard shakes his head slowly.

“I didn’t hate you… I thought you were an arrogant prick when I first met you… but then you kinda opened up to me… I could never hate you, you’re too beautiful to hate,” He whispers and I feel my heart swell.

I know I love Gerard. I think about him all the time, I dream about him every time I sleep. So why can’t I say it?

Because it would prove you were gay.

You are gay, you're a fucking filthy faggot.

I rub my face, trying to block out the noises.

“What’s the matter baby?” He asks and I shrug and kiss his cheek before closing my eyes.

Baby… I like the sound of that.

Gerard.

I yawn and check the time. It’s 11.45pm. What the hell is Frank’s mom doing, being out so late anyway?! Not that I’m complaining. I love sitting here in the backseat. with Frankie snuggled up to me. Depending on me. That makes me feel fucking good.

“Sleepy?” He pokes my stomach and I jolt up.

“Don’t touch that.” I cover it with my hands and sit up slightly.

“Why not? You’re beautiful.” he lifts up my T-shirt and kisses my stomach gently. I feel really uncomfortable, him calling my beautiful, but I don’t say anything. I shift my position slightly.

“We have school tomorrow,” I state, kissing the top of his head.

“Oh. Joy.” he groans. “W-we’d better get some…some sleep,” he snuggles into me and falls asleep, his hair flopped in his face. I gaze at him a little more, and eventually fall into a deep sleep. He’s the last thing on my mind.

I’m in a deserted classroom. There’s nobody in their other than me. I’m alone, scrawling incomprehensible words on the blackboard. I hear the door open but I don’t turn. I continue writing.

“Gee.” I hear a voice breathe behind me, his hot breath making me shudder. Frank wraps his arms around my waist, his head resting on my shoulder. I still write, not taking my eyes off the board.

“I want you,” he whispers hotly into my ear, and that makes me swivel round and throw the chalk at the hard ground. It splits in half, torn in two. Suddenly I’m kissing him passionately, our hands exploring each other’s bodies, weaving through our hair and scraping our faces.

“I love you,” I hear him say, and I stop dead. My dream dematerialises and I’m back in the car, flushed and sweaty.

“Gee?”

Frank.

He’s hot and sweaty, moaning and flushed. “Gee?” I question and his eyes fly open. “Gee you ok?” I ask.

“I… err yeah,” He says, panting slightly, he runs his hands through his hair and I must say he looks hot like that, like he’s been having sex, a thought then struck me. Was he dreaming about something sexual… involving me perhaps.

I look down and notice a slight bulge in his pants. I know I’m right. I lean over and press my lips to his gently at first as my hand starts to snake down lower, placing it over the bulge, palming it slowly.

He let’s out a strangled moan.

“What were ya dreaming about Gee?” Were ya dreaming about me fucking you, tell me” I purr as I stroke him.

“W-we were fu- we were kissing a-and I had my, oh God shit- I had my hands down your pants...” He continues as I trail my finger back and forth over the still growing bulge.

Gerard.

My breathing gets heavier as he rubs me, and soft moans escape my mouth. My eyes slip shut. I’m still really horny from my dream and that, mixed with my tiredness, makes it very easy for him to dominate me.

I feel him unzip my jeans, but I don’t do anything to stop him. I’m way too turned on to be cautious. He takes out my hard cock and I breathe out a sigh just by his cold hands on my length. My pre-come oozes onto his hand.

“Sound like an…interesting dream,” he teases, talking very slowly as he rubs me, his slow movements turning into fast pumps.

I groan loudly and my hips start to roll, jerking slightly as he gets faster. I let out a deep moan. “Urrrrghhh…Frankie…”

He speeds up at the sound of his name, and reaches down to stroke my balls with his other hand. I buck up against him, and he leans down to lick my head once.

This takes me over the edge, and my cock overflows, coming all over the car and his hand. I groan his name loudly over and over.

“FRANKLIN!” I hear a shrieking voice as someone bangs on the car door, and I open my eyes to find myself looking in horror at Frank’s mom.

Frank.

I jerk away from him, wiping my hand hastily on my shirt. My mom has a look of disgust and hatred on her plastic face. I go bright red, ashamed and embarrassed as she stands there with her hands on her hips. I look up and glare right at Gerard as he hurriedly zips up his pants. We sheepishly open the door and shuffle over to her.

She walks slowly over to Gerard, her hot pink high heels crunching and scraping against the gravel.

“You’re disgusting!” She hisses as her manicured fingers grasp hold of the corner of his shirt.

“What the fuck have you done to Franklin?! You’ve corrupted him… made him a… faggot!” She spits, glaring daggers at him. I see the hurt in his eyes and I can tell it’s taking everything in him not to cry.

“N-no mom it’s… it’s not his fault!” I mutter, looking up at her hesitantly. Gerard’s gaze locks with mine and he smiles slightly. My mom whips around and glares at him again.

“How dare you fucking smile at my son you filthy piece of shit, if you ever come near him again… by God I don’t know what I’ll fucking do!” She screeches, grabbing hold of his arm, her sharp nails drawing blood on the pale skin.

She points at his car. “I want you to leave now,” She says quietly, her tone now calm and venomous. “I don’t want to ever see you around here again.”

He nods resignedly and walks meekly to his car, rubbing the place where her nails pierced the skin.

My mom turns around and stalks back to the house. I take this opportunity to look at Gerard, apology and regret in my eyes. He gives me a sad smile before reversing out of the drive and driving off down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
a nice long update for you =]
to make up for the lateness.
comments?
<3