Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 40

Gerard.

I’m almost crying as I search his eyes in desperation. He must feel something. He can’t still think that this is wrong. I try to fucking hard to show him that nothing can come between a person who loves someone… unless it’s the other person coming between them.

I come to a shocking realisation. Does he not love me? I refuse to believe that Frank doesn’t love me. Why would be kiss me, and hold me, and cry over me if he didn’t love me back by now? But then again, he wouldn’t still be in denial, be ashamed of what we are, what we’ve become.

I kiss him urgently, trying to make him see how much I care; trying to make him care for me as much. I snake my tongue into his mouth, and I feel him struggle slightly. I hold him down.

I need this.

I start to grind into him hard, hearing him gasp in pleasure in my ear as he jerks slightly. I continue, increasing my pace until he’s hard and sweating. He grinds back against me, the friction almost unbearable. He leans up to kiss me hard on the lips and I reach down, starting to undo his jeans.

Yes…

I bend over and whisper into his ear.

“Fuck me.”

Frank.

Fuck me.

Oh my god… Oh my god, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Gerard Way want’s me to fuck him in the middle of a forest. His hands are fumbling with my belt, working on the buckle. Oh shit now he’s on the zipper.

“Gerard stop!” I pant. “I-I can’t fuck you here!” I protest, gesturing around the dark forest, thunder starting to rumble in the distance.

“Yes you can,” I purrs as he gets my pants undone, pulling them down so they’re down by my knees, leaving me in just my boxers.

I look up at him. I can tell by his eyes that he needs this… there’s like this unspoken need passing between us and I instantly know I want this too.

“O-okay,” I whisper back.

I kick my jeans off completely, flipping us around so I’m on top of him. I pull my shirt off, leaving me only in my boxers as my hands go to the hem of his shirt, playing with the soft skin before pulling it over his head and tossing it on the ground

“Frankie...” He breathes, reaching up and pull me into another kiss as I bring my hand down, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants till they’re joining mine in a pile, leaving us both in our boxers.

“You want this right?” Gerard says breathlessly and I just nod wordlessly.

Fuck

Gerard.

I see the hesitation in his eyes. I stroke his cheek softly, and his blinking becomes heavy, almost as if someone had turned this into a slow motion scene. I smile slightly.

“You trust me, don’t you?” I say, looking up into his beautiful hazel eyes. I trust you. More than anything.

“Yes…” he breathes, and I smile. I bring him down for another kiss and his tongue snakes into my mouth. I grind my hips into his and I feel him jerk uncontrollably. I feel him moan rather than hear him, the vibrations of his voice emitting from his neck. He grazes his crotch back into mine, fast and hard, and I let out a loud groan from the back of my throat.

I feel him getting harder and harder and he kisses me hungrily, bringing me closer as he leans down into me. My hands stray down to his boxers and he stops suddenly, looking down at me, almost curiously. I smile in what I hope was a reassuring way, quickly taking his underwear off. I slide mine off too, and now we are both naked and shivering on the forest floor.

“Warm me up,” I beg, and to my amusement, he smirks down at me.

“With pleasure,” he growls, and before I know it he’s in me. I feel like I’m going to be ripped apart. It’s been so long since this has happened.

“Ahh, shit!” I groan, and he looks at me, concerned. “K-keep going.” I whimper, realising it’s more painful when he’s still.

He goes slowly, carefully. It’s cute how he doesn’t want to hurt me, though I can tell he’s restraining himself from pumping himself uncontrollably into me. I try to wipe the grimace off my face. “Faster,” I say hoarsely, and he doesn’t need to be told twice. He goes at a slightly faster pace and it takes all I have to not scream in pain.

Urghhh…

Frank.

He feels so tight around me, tight and fucking amazing.

This is so much better than fucking Courtney

I thrust in him hard and fast, unable to get enough of this mind-blowing feeling.

He let’s out small grunts and groans, I take this as a signal to go faster so I grab hold of his hips and slam into him, our hips knocking together.

Gerard let’s out a loud cry and I look down at him… for the first time since I entered him. His face is screwed up, his eyes are red and puffy and he has tears littering his cheeks. I stop immediately.

“P-please don’t stop…” He whispers, his voice sounding hurt and broken. “It hurts more when you don’t move.”

I feel my heart crack and I go to pull out but his arm reaches out and grabs mine.

“Just… just go slower okay?” He says softly and I nod, leaning down to press a kiss to his lips.

I pull out then push back in slowly. He lets out a groan but this time of pleasure. I repeat this a couple of times, each time going a little deeper. Suddenly Gerard lets out a loud scream and his back arches.

“Oh fuck, Frankie, do that again!” He cries out and I comply, hitting that spot with every thrust, causing Gerard to buck and arch violently.

“Gerard!” I gasp as a warning. I’m close… I’m not going to last much longer.

I lean down and take his hard aching cock in my sweaty hand, pumping him erratically with no particular rhythm. After a few pumps he cries out my name before shooting all over my hand and stomach. Hearing him say my name like that tips me over the edge. I cum screaming his name, shooting everything inside him as I collapse on top of him, sweaty and panting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love <3
We love all you guys who've commented!
Thank You!