Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 41

Gerard.

I feel him roll off me and I try to breathe normally again, trembling slightly. I don’t feel anything but pure pleasure. I look over to where Frank is, and he’s looking at me, with a small, satisfied smile on his face. I grin and shuffle up to him and he puts his arms around me as I nuzzle into him.

I feel his nose burrow into my hair and he inhales deeply. “That was… amazing,” he pants, his chest rising and falling with every breath. I can’t help but look at the glistening sweat coating his body. I want to taste it.

“Gee?” he questions softly, and I’m brought back to reality. I smile up at him.

“Yeah. Yeah, it was,” I grin and he sits up, leaning back on his arms. I try to sit up too, wanting to be near him, but I flinch and let out a small yelp, my hand going to my ass.

“What? What’s wrong?” he says worriedly as a sharp pain goes through me. I ache all over.

“I’m – I’m fine,” I say uncertainly. My ass feels like it’s on fire. I try to stand up but stumble, feeling like I’m being ripped apart. He stands up and supports me and says in a nervous voice. “Where does it hurt?”

I whimper in response as he puts my arm around his shoulder and his hand slowly goes downwards.

I shriek in agony and fall against him, my eyes forced shut and tears leak out. I hear him say panicked words of, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” but I can only concentrate on the pain. He quickly gets our jackets and lays them out on a tree log, sitting us both down.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry,” he whispers, tears leaking out. I could tell he really was. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“I know,” I say softly, getting used to the pain now, though it still fucking hurt.

“I love you.”

Frank.

I love you.

I love you too…so fucking much.

“I know you do,” I whisper. I hate myself.

“I… I’m so sorry I hurt you, I really didn’t mea-“ I babble before he leans over, wincing slightly as he presses his lips to mine gently.

“I forgive you.”

I smile at him slightly. “You wanna go back to my house… Mom wont be there, we can just relax… watch movies and stuff,” I suggest as I take his hand in mine, stroking it softly.

“Fuck yeah, I’d love too!” He responds, sounding excited.

“Uhh how are we gonna get you dressed?” I ask, more to myself than to him.

“I’ll be fine… pain never did anyone any harm” He says cheerfully and I giggle slightly.

“Why so happy?” I ask.

“Because you’re with me and you want to spend time with me” He replies and my heart melts.

“You are too cute” I reply, blushing. Gerard just gives me a warm smile before standing up slowly, groaning in pain as he leans over and grabs his boxers, slowly pulling them on. This was going to take a long time.

****

Once we finally got him dressed, I got dressed myself and helped him slowly hobble back to my house. As I guessed, my mom wasn’t home. I let myself in through the back door, leading Gerard through the pristine kitchen and then helping him up the stairs and into my room.

“You wanna watch a movie?” I ask as I point to a collection of videos. I watch his eyes scan the shelves and watch as they stop at one in particular.

“Nightmare Before Christmas, fuck yeah man!”

Gerard.

I giggle and I take out the cartoon video. Frank’s smile is wide and excited.

“I haven’t watched that in the longest time,” he grins and I laugh again. I don’t know why I’m so happy – it’s just what he does to me. He half-supports me to his bed and sets me down gently. He is so loving and gentle with me, as if he’s afraid I might break. I would if he wasn’t there.

I smile at him and as he slides the video into the TV, I can’t help but stare at him. God he’s hot. I have the most perfect view of his ass and I take it more than willingly, as I run my tongue along my teeth and lips subconsciously, eyeing him up. As he turns around he catches me staring, and I look up at the ceiling.

No, Gerard, that wasn’t obvious at all…

“You need to pay to see this kind of show!” he giggles and I let a meek grin pass my lips, embarrassed, and I look down at my hands. He comes over, oozing with confidence as he wraps his arms around me. I smile and lean into him, wincing slightly.

The TV comes to life and he turns his attention to the screen. Somehow, I can’t. My eyes are fixated on him… I was taking his face, eyes and lips in and he noticed me looking at him.

“What?” he asked, wearing an amused expression, and I look away again.

“Nothing…” I say softly, turning back towards the screen.

His expression becomes serious and he takes my chin in his hand and turns my head to face him. He looks so dream-like and it’s almost as if he’s not there.

But he is. He’s real.

He slowly leans in and kisses me gently, his thumb brushing my cheek softly. I smile into the kiss as the theme-music from the video surrounds us. How romantic.

The kiss slowly intensifies, becoming more urgent as I grind our crotches together, causing us both to moan loudly. I feel so fucking turned on; it’s like the world has come to an end and it’s just me and him, like nothing or nobody matters.

Fireworks are going off inside my head. Somewhere, someplace, on the other side of the world, someone is telling someone they love them for the first time, and are feeling the same as I do. Nothing can kill this moment.

Except, maybe, an unwanted visitor… a really unwanted visitor.

[Frank.

We’re so lost in our kissing and grinding and moaning together that we don’t hear the back door creak open, we don’t hear the clip clop of heels on marble steps, we don’t hear the creak of the door as she enters the room, however we do hear her gasp as she sees us practically dry fucking on my bed.

“Oh my god it’s like true!” Courtney screeches. My eyes widen and I leap off Gerard, accidentally kneeing him in the crotch. He groans.

“Frankie?” She asks me and I nod in annoyance. “How does it feel knowing that everyone in the school is gonna know you’re a fag by tomorrow morning?” She cackles. My jaw drops. They can’t know.

“Well of course… everyone knew something was going on when you were caught in the bathroom with that disgusting greasy fag,” She continues and my fists ball at the side of my waist.

“Fuck you Courtney,” I say in a low voice. “Keep your plastic nose out of other peoples business.”

Her hand rushes to her nose and she cups it before turning to look in the mirror. “It’s not that obvious is it?” She says, poking her nose. I give her a ‘what the fuck’ look and she returns to look at me again.

“The team hate you by the way… they lost their best player and guess who they’re gonna blame?” She giggles before winking at Gerard and then trotting out of my room, closing the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know we love comments! *flutters eyelashes* XD!