Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 50

Frank

“Okay Gee... first thing to know is, the water can’t hurt you, this pool isn’t deep, look…” I say, walking to the deepest end, my head still visible above the water. I smile reassuringly at him.

“O-okay… I can do this,” Gerard says as he walks towards me very slowly, the water gradually covering up the whole of his top half, so soon only his head and neck are showing.

“See, it wasn’t that hard was it” I say with a grin. Gerard shakes his head and takes a breath.

“Okay so… how do you actually swim?” He asks.

“Well… come with me,” I say, taking his hand and leading him towards the railing at the side of the pool.

“Hold on to the railing with both hands,” I instruct and Gerard does as he’s told.

“Now…hold on tightly and move both your legs in an anti-clockwise direction,” I say, giving him a demonstration.

“O-okay… I think I can do that” Gerard says with a smile, he copies me and succeeds, a proud grin on his face.

“Well done, Gee,” I say with a grin, hoping I don't sound patronising.

“Now… comes the actual swimming part,” I laugh.

Gerard.

I freeze when he says these words. I’ve never swum before! How the hell can I just get in the water and swim!?

He notices my obvious fright and he wades over to me, smiling softly. “Gee… I promise you. I’ll never let anything hurt you.”

“Never?” I ask softly, looking into his gorgeous eyes. ”Never.

I bite my lip and take his hand, deciding to trust him completely. I am madly and completely in love with him. Why wouldn’t I trust him?

This is one of our most magical moments. His voice softly whispering instructions into my waiting ear soothes me as I glide through the pool. His hands gently guide me as he teaches me to swim through the water – not confidently, but enough so that I can stay afloat for more than five seconds – and soon, I’ve learned to swim.

I manage to swim a length back to him and I jump up, squealing. “Frankie! I did it! I did it, I can swim!”

He giggles, and in that moment, looks genuinely happy. “And I have to thank you for that, Frankie…” I whisper, wading over to him. I want to say so much more.

When you’re with me, all my worries fade away. When you hold me, all my doubts evaporate. When you kiss me, everyone else disappears.

Instead, I take his hands in the water and kiss his lips gently.

Frank.

He presses his soft lips to mine and I instantly melt into the kiss as our lips caress together slowly, I pull away slightly. “You’re one hell of a kisser!” I breathe before attaching our lips together again.

He moans quietly against my lips, pressing his crotch against mine, the cool water swirling around us.

We could fuck in the pool. That would be hot!

“Frankie…” He purrs. Oh God, he sounds so hot when he makes that noise.

I’m so horny… damn you Gerard!

I know we should stop before this gets too far but try telling my dick that.

Gerard finally pulls away from the kiss. “I’m hard Frankie,” He whispers.

“I know,” I grin back. “I can feel you.”

“How hot would it be to have sex in a pool?” Gerard says and I nod insanely and grin at him.

“I was thinking exactly the same thing just seconds ago!” I laugh, winking at him

“So you wanna…?” Gerard asks.

“Hell yeah.” I smirk

Gerard.

I smirk at him. Frank wants sex in a pool? I’ll fucking give him sex in a pool.

I wade over to him and slam my lips to his, wrapping my arms around him. The water’s cold but we’re used to it by now, and I shiver slightly as I lift my arms from the water. The liquid drips from our arms and our hair as we kiss passionately, our tongues working together.

I push our crotches together but the water slows our movements so it’s more of a swaying motion than a grinding motion. I bring my hand down and feel his hard cock through his thin trunks, and he sharply takes in a breath.

I grin and take down his trunks slowly as he smirks at me, throwing them sopping onto the side of the pool. I kiss him heatedly again but he shakes his head, pushing me gently off him. I look at him, slightly hurt.

“Now this isn’t fair, is it?” he purrs, gesturing down to my clothed erection. I grin and I take them off quickly, so we’re both naked in the pool.

He smirks at me and attacks my neck, making me moan and tilt my head back, my breathing starting to get laboured and irregular. I don’t notice as he pushes me slowly backwards, the water sloshing around us. Suddenly I feel cold stone on my ass and I open my eyes to see Frank grinning up at me, his hands on my hips.

“I thought you needed a boost,” he smirks, before taking my cock in his hand and stroking it furiously. I groan loudly and tilt my head back, supporting my body with my arms.

“F-fuck Frankie,” I moan as I get closer. “Take me… now.

Frank.

“Patience Gee,” I purr as I stroke him, slowing down a little to tease him.

“Please” He begs, his hips jerking, I smirk at him and start kissing him as I speed up a little, grinding my hips forward in the water.

“How much do you want this?” I whisper against his lips.

“S-so bad!” He pants, sweat mingling with the water dripping down his face. I grin and bring my hand away from his dick. Gerard lets out a cry of protest and pouts at me cutely, I giggle and nuzzle his cheek before placing my lips next to his ear.

“Turn around,” I breathe and Gerard smirks at me before doing as he’s told. I bring my fingers down to his ass, running my finger over his hole slowly before pressing it in, loving Gerard’s moans.

“F-frankie please, I need you” He moans and that’s my cue, I position my erection at his entrance and slowly slide in. I hear Gerard whimper and I soothe him by pressing small kisses at the base of his neck.

“Relax baby,” I whisper as I thrust slowly so he can get used to it. Gerard whimpers again and clenches tightly around me.

“G-Gee… I can’t move,” I gasp as he tightens like a vice around me.

“S-sorry,” Gerard breathes and loosens up a bit; I grin a little and start kissing his neck as I thrust. He feels so good around me, I wish this feeling could last forever.

Gerard.

I whimper. My ass burns as he fucks me and it’s not going away. It’s several minutes of agony until he finally hits that spot and my back arches in pleasure.

“F-frankie, do that again,” I whimper, needing to feel that amazing pleasure again. He obliges and starts to slam into my prostate, grunting with every thrust. I moan loudly into the sky, my eyes squeezed shut and my ass clenching after his thrusts.

The pleasure is immense and I feel him move in me faster and faster, until the movement is sloppy and desperate, but I see stars. I reach my hand down and stroke myself fast, the water making it somewhat difficult to keep a rhythm.

The pool water is rising around us, our movements churning the water as we work our way towards orgasm. Sweat mingles with the chlorine and I feel him nipping at my neck, even though he’s thrusting hard.

“Fuck, Frankie!” I scream and come hard into the pool, my back arching until the pleasure completely leaves me.

I feel him come inside me moments later and he stays in me even as we finish.

I lay my head back onto his shoulder and pant heavily. We don’t need to say anything as we just collapse in each other’s arms. The white liquid swirls around, contrasting against the blue of the pool, but we make no effort to move.

Eventually, he pulls out of me and I turn around, and we share one of those moments. One where we look into each other’s eyes and just forget everything around us.

I lean in for a kiss on the lips, my mouth millimetres from his. Nothing can go wrong now.

“Frank, honey!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Long one for you ^_^
Comments please!