Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 49

Frank.

”What’ll it be like after this?”

“I don’t know,” I say quietly, pulling on my pants, rubbing my face gently.

I honestly don’t know. I wish I did but it’s so fucking complicated!

His face drops as I see him button up his shirt, I go up to him and wrap my arms around his waist, kissing his chest gently.

“Thank you though…” I whisper. “It was amazing.”

He smiles at me softly and strokes my still slightly flushed cheek. “It’s no problem,” He says gently.

“Can we spend the rest of the day together?” Gerard then asks, breaking the silence.

I nod. “What do you want to do?” I ask. “Watch TV, play on my xbox, trampoline, tennis, swimming?”

Gerard’s face lights up. “Swimming!” He says excitedly.

“Are you fucking kidding!?” I say with a grin. “It’s October! You’ll freeze. I don’t even know why I suggested it,”

“Don’t care,” Gerard says stubbornly as he grabs my hand and pulls me out of my room and down the stairs.

“Wait wait… we need swimming trunks!” I say as I dash upstairs, getting a pair of red ones for me and some black ones for Gerard before running back down and grinning at Gerard.

Hell yeah! We’re about to go swimming outside in the middle of October!

Gerard.

I laugh as we run outside, hand in hand, towards his garden. I have to admit, it’s windy, but it’s not too cold. We start to undress, quickly putting on the skimpy swimming trunks.

He looks amazing! His body is flawless, as I’ve seen many times before, but it’s only know that I fully appreciate it. His eyes shine at the possibly stupid thing we’re about to do and his grin reflects his delight. His trunks flatter his skin tone and don’t leave much to the imagination. But that’s the way I like it.

I’m so glad Frank’s mother’s not home right now.

I shiver slightly in my own swimming trunks and try to hide my obvious flaws. Compared to him, I’m nothing. Sure, he’s seen me naked before, but he’s always been distracted (by sex, normally!) and now I just feel like I’m being put on show.

I spread my fingers across my stomach and he notices my discomfort, and puts on a confused smile before coming over to me. I let my hands get moved from my pale skin reluctantly, and he kisses me gently on the lips.

I understand. He’s saying, ‘You may have your flaws, but I accept them, and you.’ This is much more reassuring than the ‘you’re perfect’ line that seems cute but also unbelievable at the same time.

He pulls away and takes my hand, leading me to the edge of the pool. I grin as I realise that he wants us to jump in. Together.

We leap off, and a thought comes to me before we hit the water, as if we’ve suddenly frozen mid-jump.

I really hope Frank’s pool is heated!

Frank.

We both hit the water with a loud splash, my eyes widen and I let out a loud squeal, fuck this water is freezing.

“F-fuck F-Frankie… why d-didn’t you t-tell me the w-water w-wasn’t h-heated?” Gerard stammers, wrapping his arms around himself in a vain attempt to warm himself up.

“Sorry Gee!” I giggle even though I’m sure my dick is about to drop of it’s so fucking cold.

“We could uhh… try and warm ourselves up?” I suggest, biting my lip in a suggestive way.

Gerard nods and bites his lip in a seductive way but it doesn’t really work as his teeth are chattering at the time.

“C’mere” I giggle, leaning forward and pulling a frozen Gerard into my arms.

He smiles gratefully at me and wraps his arms around me, nuzzling his face into the top of my head. I lean up and press a kiss to his cheek before pulling away from him before diving under the water, starting to swim as I try to warm myself up.

When I’ve swum a length I pop my head up from the water. “Come on Gee… it’ll warm you up… I promise!” I call out, treading water.

“But it’s coldddd!” Gerard pouts .

“Not it’s not.”

“Yes it is.”

“Not it’s not.”

“Yes it is!” Gerard explains as he backs away while I advance on him.

“Come on Gerard… grow some and just fucking swim with me!” I plead, tugging on his arm.

Gerard shakes his head and looks down. “I can’t swim Frankie,” He mumbles.

Gerard.

I tug my arm away from him, wrapping them around my stomach. I feel my face go red. What kind of seventeen-year-old guy can’t swim?!

A guy who’s afraid of the water.

The first time I went to any kind of swimming pool was when I was seven. We went with mom and Mikey, and four-year-old Mikey thought it would be funny to push me off the deep end.

In the ten seconds of fear and water spilling down my throat, I thought I was going to die. My gargled screams and thrashing echoed around the centre and, thankfully, a kind, athletic man hauled me out of the water as I choked up chlorine.

My mom, during all this commotion, was chatting up a tall, muscular lifeguard over the other end of the pool.

Since then, I’ve refused to go any further than my waist in water. Every swimming class we’ve had in gym I’ve got out of and I’ve never been back to a pool again. That suited mom just fine; she’s too busy going out and having drug-induced one night stands.

I guess the reason I agreed to swim with him was because he gave me courage when he held my hand and when he smiled at me, all my worries just fade away. Now that I’m actually in the water, I’m frozen to the spot.

“Gee?” I hear Frank ask softly, and I’m jolted from my thoughts. “You can’t swim?”

“No… I just never really got the chance,” I lie, looking down.

He wades through the water and lifts my chin up with his finger, making me look at him. “Do you want me to teach you?”

I don’t know what makes me agree. Maybe it’s the reassurance in his eyes, or the way his body glistens with water, or the calming sensation of his hand on my cheek. Or maybe it’s just because I love him so fucking much.

In any case, I nod slowly, trusting him, as he smiles gently and takes my hand, leading me out into slightly deeper, unknown waters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Geeez!
Sorry this took so long!
*looks cute and hopes you don't hate us*