Status: Active =]

I Have the Remedy, to This Poisonous Kiss

chapter 2

I sighed as I woke up to my alarm beeping its annoying sound that made me want to chuck it across the room and break it. But I never did, because I knew I'd need it and that the annoying sound that it made was the only thing that would wake me up. I've tried waking up to music, but I always end up going back to sleep because the music that played was always something that I ended up liking.

I slammed the snooze button to shut it off and sighed as I dragged my still tired body from my warm and comfy bed and blankets. I went to my closet and threw some clothes that I randomly selected on my bed and changed. It consisted of a Slipknot shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, my demonia black shoes, studded belt and some accessories I thought went good with it. I went to my bathroom and splashed water on my eyes to take the sleep away and brushed my teeth. I finished up my hair and makeup and grabbed my skateboard and back pack and walked out of my room, locking it behind me with my key. It was kind of sad that I had to buy my own door lock because if I didn't my parents would come in and break everything. Some parents I have.

I started walking down stairs when I heard my dad in the bathroom puking. I sighed, it's gonna be one of those days. They come out yell the shit out of me, blame me for them feeling the way they do, blame me for ruining their marriage or something along those lines. My mom was in the kitchen fixing breakfast for my dad and she looked like shit. She had mascara eyes and her hair was messed up, sticking in all directions, it wasn't a pleasant sight I'll just say that.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" She said looking at me.

"To school mom, I start today remember?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, go give this to your dad" she shoved a glass of water and some sort of pills at me and waved me away. I sighed and ran upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Dad, I have the pills and water" I heard shuffling behind the door until it finally opened up. He looked at me through his blood shot eyes and snickered before taking the glass and pills from me.

"You look like the fucking dead, get out of my face" he slammed the door shut on my face. I just rolled my eyes once more and walked away mumbling.

"Me look dead? Then what the fuck does he look like right now?" I think rolling my eyes and mumbling to myself was something I ended up doing alot. I went back down stairs grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. I set my skate board on the ground and slid on my back pack and put my i-pod on. Off to school I go. I started skating down the street when a black 1967 Chevy Impala pulled up to the curb beside me. Yes I know my cars, another thing my grandpa showed me and I love that I know more than guys think I do. I stopped to see who it was and driving was Max. He smiled a breath taking smile and rolled the window down.

"Need a ride?"

"Sure" I said as the passengers door opened and I stepped in. Max was smoking and held the cig in between his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove.

"Where to?" he asked taking a drag and letting the smoke come out through his nose.

"The school" I said pointing to my back pack and smiling at him. He smiled back and turned down a street.

"What grade are you in?"

"Last year, I'm a senior. Do you go to school?"

"Nope, I graduated a year ago." That was kind of a bummer. It would have been nice to know at least one person here.

"Your 18?"

"Yeah, how old are you?"

"17 turning 18 in December"

"Really? My birthday's in December too, December 15th to be exact" I laughed and looked at him, we caught each others eyes and it was hard to look away from such gorgeous eyes but I forced myself to.

"That's crazy, mine is December 14th"

"Your the first person other than my friend Ronnie to have a birthday in December" He put the cancer stick to his lips and took in a breath. I just smiled and kept looking out the window. The radio ended up playing some Marilyn Manson and I smiled at started lip syncing to every word. Max looked at me and chuckled.

"What?" I asked

"You like Manson?"

"Fuck yea! Who wouldn't?"

"Your the first chick I've met to like Manson and not think he's weird"

"I think he's sexy, I'd fuck him if given the chance" I said looking at him with a smile.

"So would I" He said in a serious tone. I laughed and he looked at me, a smile playing on his lips. "I was being serious Poison, I'd really fuck him if I could" I giggled at him some more and he just looked at me.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop" I said laughing at the end. He chuckled.

"Well have a fun day in school!" He said sarcastically and laughing.

"I doubt it" I said smiling, grabbing my stuff and getting out of the car.

"I'll see you later? My bands having practice at my house today. Wanna come?"

"Sure, I'd rather do anything than go home"

"Cool, just come to my house after schools out, just knock I'll answer"

"Kay" I waved as he left. I sighed and turned to look at my new school. I walked into the front office and went up to the front desk.

"Can I help you?" A kind looking old lady asked me, she had her grey hair pulled into a bun on her head and she wore these grey thick rimmed glasses. Her blue eyes looked at me and blinked. I realized I was just staring and snapped out of it. I felt like smacking myself because so far, every new person I've met, I've just stood there staring like an idiot.

"Oh, yeah sorry, Uh...My names Poison Ramirez, I need to pick up my schedule" She looked at me, squinting her eyes. I could tell what she was thinking, every adult I've told my name to ends up thinking the same thing. She thinks I'm fucking with her, lying about my name. I looked at her and smiled. I sighed and pulled my wallet out of my back pocket and pulled out my drivers license and handed it to her. "My name really is Poison see?" She took the card from me and held it close to her face so she could see. She looked to the license then to me and handed it back.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I thought you were playing with me. Students constantly try to pull those kinds of pranks on me with the fake names and such"

"It's okay" I smiled at her.

"Have a seat and I'll be right with you" She said walking away and started rummaging through a file cabinet and pulled out what I'm assuming was my file.

"Here you go" she said holding out a yellow piece of paper. I smiled and took it from her and began scanning the teachers names and room numbers. I sat on one of the chairs and continued to just look at it when I noticed a dark skinned boy with blonde hair, that looked really awsome none the less walk into the office. He had on black torn skinny jeans with chains hanging from the side and a Iron Maiden t-shirt. He walked up to the lady and they talked for a while, she handed him a slip of paper and she looked to me once again. "Poison can you come here for a minute" I hesitated but got up and walked to her. "This is Bryan, Bryan this is Poison. Sweetie can you show her around the school?"

"Sure" he said and smiled at me. He had cute dimples and I could tell he was a bit shy.

"Thank you" The lady said and went to answer the phone that was ringing.

"Hi, My names Bryan"

"I'm Poison"

"That's really your name?"

"Yep, weird huh?"

"A bit different, but that's cool"

"Thanks" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Well, shall we head out into the world of fabulous Mohave High School?" He chuckled as he held the office door open for me to walk out.

"No, but we have to don't we?" I laughed and he chuckled. We began walking in silence, until he stopped and turned to me, almost making me crash into him.

"Sorry, let me see your schedule" he said, this boy was really quiet. I handed it to him and he began scanning my paper.

"Your really shy aren't you?" he looked to me and his cheeks flushed a rosy red color. "Awww, don't blush" I cooed at him and smacked his shoulder lightly.

"You can say that, I'm like this with new people. Especially with new girls I think are cute" his cheeks blushed again and I awwed inside.

"Don't be. I promise you have no reason to be shy with me. We'll be the best of friends and awww, thank you. Your quite the looker yourself" I loved having friends like him. Shy and sweet.

"Well looks like you have 1st, 2nd, 4th, lunch and 7th period with me. And some classes with my friends. I will introduce you to them as soon as I find them. Which is now as a matter of fact because their headed our way" he smiled at me and then I became kinda nervous.

"Bryan!" A really tall guy with aviator glasses and the most gnarly curly hair ever, said. I wanted to touch his hair for some odd reason. I'm weird I know, but I do.

"Hey Robert, Hi Jessica" Bryan said greeting the man I now knew was Robert and a girl that was with him, I'm guessing was his girlfriend by the way he had his arms around her. "Guys, this is Poison. She's new here and has classes with us and Poison this is Robert and his girlfriend Jessica"

"Hi" was all I could say. Jessica slid out of Robert's grasp and came over and hugged me.

"Hi! Is your name really Poison? Well nice to finally have a girl in the group, boys drive me nuts sometimes" she said happily.

"Yeah, it is" I giggled at her. She seemed nice, and the type of girl I could get along with easy. Just then the bell rang and they all groaned, even I did and it was my first day.

"Well Poison, welcome to our hell hole" Robert said and chuckled. I smiled to him as I walked with Bryan to homeroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoa, it's been a while since I've updated anything....Sorry this is shitty. More to come though =]
Poison's outfit
COMMENT <3