Sequel: Walk Away (Maybe)
Status: Complete

Admit It

Epilogue.

Bri,

Oh my god! I miss you so much! Are you having a good time? Are you and Nick still together? How are Kevin and Joe?

I'm having so much fun. Tour's going great! Taylor wants me to sing with Jason at the next concert, but I don't think I can. He's amazing and I'd probably turn to goo on stage. Not to mention, do you know how many people are in the audience? It's crazy!

Can you please tell Joseph to stop texting me every five seconds by the way? I'm running out of minutes! =)

I love you and I miss you!
Yeah, this was shorter then I thought it would be....

- Tori.


Tori,

AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! You finally freaking wrote back! My God!
Yeah, me and Nick are still together. ;D

I think I'm falling in love, Tori. Seriously. I know you're laughing, but I mean it.
Kevin and Joe are great. Joe's mad at you, though. He said texting is the only way he can talk to you, what's he supposed to do without it? He really misses you. Kevin and Nick, too.

And me, dur.

Tour is so much fun here, too. I've met a bunch of awesome people, y'know, like JOHN MAYOR. AHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry, sorry. But I am so hyper right now, mang.

I LOVE YOUUU!

- Bri.

PS, Saw the concert on youtube. YOU WERE EFFING AMAZING! Who is this Jason feller? He's got Joe FUMING! with jealousy. Which proves he still likes you. AND I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM, TOO. Just....


ADMIT IT.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that's it.

BANG. THE END. I FINISHED A STORY.

Now, to the sequel. xD