Status: Completed One-Shot

This Is Usually The Part Where People Scream

He Desires The One Thing He Cannot Have

I roamed around the night club, drink in hand, looking for someone to take home. I started grinding on everyone I saw on the dance floor, and they easily responded. I got to the middle of the dance floor, and thought I saw someone familiar. He turned around and my thoughts were confirmed.
Jeremy was looking so hot. I mean, he’s always hot, but with him sweating like that...I suppressed my moan as I moved towards him. I didn’t know how drunk he was, or if he would recognize me, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was I wanted him, and badly.
I started getting up on him, holding my drink above my head, making sure not to spill it.
He looked down at me, surprised, then smirked a little. “Shawn.”
I gave him a sexy glance, and he started grinding on me. He kept his hands on my hips while I kept my free hand around his neck, taking a drink.
We were getting really into each other. I started kissing at his neck and biting at his ear. Soon after, he directed my lips to his and we got lost in each other.
He pulled away from me slowly and whispered in my ear, “Lets get out of here.”
We headed out of the crowd and called a cab, since neither of us were in any condition to drive anywhere.
We got in, and automatically came after each other. I’m sure the cab driver knew what was going on, but said nothing. Probably thinking it was some sort of drunken romance. In reality, it was, but the emotions flooding my brain were telling me anything but.
We both got out of the cab, handed the cab driver an unknown amount of cash, and hurried to Jeremy's porch.
I fumbled with the door handle until it finally came open. The door slammed against the wall as we ran into it. Jeremy pressed his body against mine as our lips crashed into each other. His breath tasted like the alcohol that was controlling him right now. I knew he wouldn’t be doing any of this if his brain wasn’t numbed by those fantastic drinks. Even if he doesn’t remember anything tomorrow, I know I would.
We slowly made it to his bedroom, where we slipped off our shirts. Jeremy threw me on the bed, landing right on top of me, ripping my pants off, leaving me in my boxers.
Jeremy left my lips and started kissing down my neck, running his tongue down the center of my chest. I moaned and clutched the bed sheets.
He stopped at the waist of my boxers, biting them and slowly pulling them off with his teeth. He came back up to my face, smirking. “Now it’s your turn.”
I flipped him on his back and slid his pants and boxers off in one quick movement. I didn’t want to waste any time. I wanted him so bad. I slowly slid my body down his and started flicking his tip with my tongue. He let out a huge moan as I nibbled on it.
“Oh my god, Shawn...” He said, pulling me up to meet his lips again.
“I want you inside me.” I said breathlessly.
With that, he was, and what an amazing feeling it was. I haven’t had something this good in a long time.
“Faster, Jeremy...faster...” I practically screamed, digging my fingers into his skin.
Once the climax was over, and I was completely satisfied, as was he, we laid in his bed, sweaty, breathing heavily, looking into each others eyes. Before long, Jeremy passed out. I got out of bed and got dressed. I pressed my lips to his once more and left him a note on his chest before leaving.

Jeremy’s POV
I woke up with a slight headache. Damn booze. I opened my eyes, squinting from the sun peeking through the sides of my shades. I sat up and saw that I was naked.
“What the...?” I was so confused. I looked down and saw that I had a post-it note stuck to my chest.

You were great. -Shawn

The sticky note dropped out of my hand and onto the bed. What the hell did we do last night? When I moved to get out of bed, my question was answered.
Oh dear god.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short. 726 words, my shortest yet.
Story Title Credit: This Is Usually The Part Where People Scream - Alesana
Chapter Title Credit: Alchemy Sounded Good At the Time - Alesana
In The Layout: Shawn Milke, lead vocalist/guitarist in Alesana