Status: Creating...

Dirty Little Secret Camp Rock Story

Arriving...

Megan’s P.O.V.
“Alright Dad, I’ll talk to you later.”
“Bye Megan, I love you.”
“I love you to, bye.” I hung up the phone and looked out the window. I was on my way to Camp Rock with my friend Jake. I was going to see my Uncle Brown; Jake was coming so I didn’t have to be alone. Also because he’s a good singer and guitar player. Singing was in my blood. You might have heard of my brother, Shane Grey? From Connect 3? Yeagh him. He left to become famous and forgot about me and my dad. Our mom died in a car accident, right before Shane left, and my dad and I were in the hospital. Shane wasn’t in the accident; he was at his friend’s house. I had a couple of broken ribs. My dad was left with cancer. He still has it now. He doesn’t have that much fight left in him. Shane doesn’t even know. I love going to Camp Rock. I went before my brother and his band became famous. The one reason I don’t want to come this year….Shane. He doesn’t know I’m coming. But he won’t know because I have a lighter brown wig then my own hair and brown colored contacts. I have dark brown hair and very light blue eyes. I’ve been told that I look just like my mom.
“Nicole?” Oh, and were using my middle name.
“Yeagh?” I answered.
“Were here.” Jake answered.

Shane’s P.O.V.
Yes! I’m so excited I’m going back to Camp Rock! The best part Nate and Jason are coming. I’m going to see Mitchie and Caitlyn. I’ve talked to them when we were on tour. I even called my Uncle Brown. I wrote a letter to Megan and my Dad. I’ve been doing this since I became famous but I never got a response. I have a really bad feeling something is going to happen with Tess this year, but I ignored it.
“Shane?” Nate called.
“Yeagh?” I answered.
“Were here.” Jason answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the beginning. It sucks I know. Please comment and subscribe.