Status: Creating...

Dirty Little Secret Camp Rock Story

Meeting the Girls and First Class

Megan p.o.v
We arrived at Camp Rock. I was really happy that Jake came because I have no idea how I could handle this.
“What cabin do you have?” I asked him.
“Rock, You?” He answered.
“Roll” We just laughed.
“Hey, were right next to each other.” He said. I looked up and saw my cabin.
“Meet here in 20?” I asked. He nodded and walked into his cabin. I sighed and walked into my cabin. I saw three other girls unpacking. I guessed they heard my footsteps because they all turned around.
“Hi I’m Mitchie, What’s your name?” The one with long brown hair with brown eyes said.
“My name is-“
“Nicole could you come here?” I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jake.
“Um, I’ll be right back.” I said to the girls. I walked outside and shot Jake an I’m going to kill you look.
“Here is your medication.” He replied and ran.
“Umm, thanks.” I said to the air. I turned and walked into my cabin.
“So as I was saying, I’m Mitchie, this is Caitlyn, and that’s Peggy.” She said pointing to each girl as she said their name.
“Cool I’m-“
“Nicole we heard.” Caitlyn said, “You could put your stuff over their.” She pointed to my new bed for the summer.
“Thanks.” I said. It’s going to be hard lying to them they were so nice.
“Come on, we have our first class.” Peggy said.
“Can I see your schedule Nicole?” Mitchie asked.
“Yeagh sure.” I handed over my schedule she looked it over.
“Oh My Gosh, you have the same schedule as us and Connect Three!” She exclaimed.
“Great.” I faked a smile. Maybe I should go into acting, and remind me to kill Uncle Brown later.
Someone covered my eyes and I screamed a little.
“Nicole it’s just me.” Jake replied.
“I so knew that.” I said, “Jake this is Mitchie, Caitlyn, and Peggy, Guys this is Jake.”
“Hi Guys.” Jake smiled.
“Come on let’s go.” I said.
~~~~~~~~~
We got to the classroom. (The one were Shane teaches in Camp Rock) The girls went inside and sat down next to…..you guessed it Connect Three.
“Nicole, come over her.” Caitlyn called.
“Nicole don’t do it.” Jake whispered.
“I have to.” I whispered back. “Ok coming.” I went over to them and of course Jake followed.
“Nicole, Jake, this is Connect Three, Connect Three this is our new cabin mate Nicole and her friend Jake.” Peggy said.
“We already know Jake he’s in our cabin.” Nate said. I looked over at Jake and gave him an apologetic look. Just then Uncle Brown came in and I could never be happier.
“Hey guys what’s up I’m Mr. Brown.” He started, “This is Singing 101.Anyone want to volunteer?” He looked around the room. No one raised their hands.
“Well I’ll just look at my list,” He paused and looked at his class roster,”How about Nicole and Jake?” We looked at each other and just shrugged. We stood up and walked up to him.
“That’s it, how about you sing this song,” He said and gave us song sheets that had all these notes on it. “No one knows it.” He added, I looked at the title and saw the title was Don’t Stop Believing. (For the purpose of this story just pretend it wasn’t written)
It was the song my brother and I wrote. He gave everyone else song sheets and told them to sing back up. My brother looked at the music then at Uncle Brown. He told this kid named Andy to play the drum parts. Everyone was getting ready and I looked at Jake. Uncle Brown came back and sat at the piano.
“Ready?” He asked. Everyone had their own version of yes and Uncle Brown began and so did everyone else. Jake started to sing and it reminded me of when Shane and I wrote it. I poured all of my energy into it and started to dance around. When we finished everyone stared at us with wide eyes. I really want to know what they were thinking.

Here is the link to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z79r9gT0Vho
I don't take any credit for the songs and characters except my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think the classes reaction is going to be? and the song is from glee. One of my favorite shows. Please comment and subscribe.