Status: Creating...

Dirty Little Secret Camp Rock Story

Secrets Part 2

Jake’s P.O.V. (Rewind)
The guys and I walked back to our cabin and sat on our bunks. Shane was staring up at the ceiling, Jason was falling asleep, and Nate was just sitting there.
“Jake?” Nate asked. I looked up.
“Yeagh?” I answered.
“What’s up with you and Nicole?” He asked. I was confused.
“What about Nicole and I?” I asked.
“I don’t know you guys always look guilty or something.” He said. As he said this I saw the girls coming back from the infirmary.
“I’ll be right back.” I said, I saw him nod as I walked out the door. I sat on the girl’s front porch as they came back.
“Is she ok?” I asked. Caitlyn came over and sat down next to me and gave me a one armed hug and said that Nicole was going to be fine.

Nate P.O.V
I saw Jake sit on the girl’s front porch. What is he doing I thought? I saw the girl’s come up and then they started talking. I saw Caitlyn sit next to Jake and give him a one-armed hug. I had a pang of jealousy seeing that, Why was I jealous? Did I like Caitlyn?

Shane P.O.V.
I wonder how Nicole is. She looked fine when she came to the hall, I guess she could act very well by just putting on a smile. (A/N Sorry listening to Believe In Me by Demi Lovato)

Jason P.O.V
I wonder where my birdhouse is………
♠ ♠ ♠
Again Im sorry its short but im tired.

HINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER IS THE CONTEST I DONT KNOW WHAT THE WINNER GETS YET! I NEED TO KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE READING THIS PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!