Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Filipino Flip

It's been a little over a week since the accident and I've been going stir crazy!

I woke up and smiled at the surprising feeling in my shoulder. There was little pain and the swelling had gone down. I grinned happily as I skipped down the stairs and jumped off to the bottom landing. Not only was I feeling great, but today my interview for Racer X was publishing today. I skipped happily into the kitchen too see Travis already reading it. I snatched the magazine from his hands and smiled at the article. My very first one at that.

“I was reading that.” He said, snatching it back from me.

He continued to read it quietly and drink his coffee slowly. I laughed quietly and grabbed a bowl of cereal. Molly and Todd came down, both smiling. Molly hugged me, which caught me off guard.

“You your doctors appointment today!” She said excitedly. I smiled and nodded.

If the doc said so, I could start training again. I checked the clock on the wall and quickly finished up my breakfast and ran to get ready for the doctors. I pulled on a pair of sweats and met Molly and Todd downstairs, we got into the car and headed off to the doctors.

I frowned and walked out slowly, looking at Molly and Todd sadly. Their faces fell as they stood up.

“That's right, get off your lazy asses. I've got training to catch up on.” I said, grinning. Molly smiled and high fived me.

“That's awesome! Now we have some training to catch up on.” Todd said.

We left the docs quickly and got home in record time. When I got inside, Blake was just waking up. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

“I get to train again!” I said happily. His eyes widened as he pulled me into a hug, lifting me off the ground.

“G' on ya sheila! We'd better get out there soon then.” He said in hissexy aussie accent.

I quickly went upstairs and pulled on my gear, smiling at myself in the mirror. My mac book made a noise, telling me I had an iChat request. It was from Mary, I smiled and hit accept. Her stupid grin appeared on the screen as she waved happily.

“Hey chicka!” she said with a smile

“Hey Mary! You got me at a bad time, I was about to go out and catch up on training.” I said.

“Ah. Gotta come up with a kick-ass trick for X-Games right?” I nodded and she rubbed her chin thoughtfully, causing me to laugh.

“Hey, what I you flipped with your bike?” She asked.

“I kinda have to do that for my bike to flip Mary.” I said, giving her a are you stupid? look.

She laughed and shook her head. “No I mean like separately. Like get your bike to flip on it's own and you flip in the air near it, then get back on.” She said.

“Mary....your a genius. I shall call it....The Filipino Flip.” I said with a triumphant grin.

“Why?”

“DUH! Because your Filipino and you came up with it.” She nodded and smiled.

I said bye and went back to everyone, who were all waiting outside. I found Travis and hugged him.

“Can I try something in the foam pit today? I've got an idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie's article

My friend Mary actually did come up with that xD
I dunno if it's possible but knowing me....I'd make it work :)

comment!!!!

GOOOOOO MRS. KYLEE POTTER!