Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Partied Hard

I shut my door silently and sighed happily. I was on Cloud 9 right then and there. I had just made-out with Blake. But my happiness faded when I realized that he was drunk. DAMMIT! I walked over to my calendar and looked at the date. Tomorrow was my birthday. I hoped that no one knew. Sure I was turning 19 but knowing these guys, the party would be huge. I pulled on my pj's and crawled into bed. As I shut off my light, a small knock came on my door. I walked over and opened it to see Blake.

“I'm sorry.” He said, looking down. It took me a minute to realize what he meant. the kiss

“Oh...it's fine.” I said with a smile.

“I know you don't need distractions while training so I'm sorry.” He said, pulling me into a hug.

We hugged briefly before saying goodnight. I shut the door and crawled back to bed. Slightly frustrated.

I woke up to my favorite song by All Time Low “Six Feet Under The Stars” playing. I looked at my computer and saw an email notification and my iTunes playing. I cautiously walked over and looked. I had set it to play weeks ago for my birthday. I brought my mac downstairs with me and sat at the island in the kitchen, and began to read the email from my mom, wishing me a happy birthday. An iChat request popped up and Angie, Mary and Sam's faces appeared on my screen, holding a cupcake with a candle.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” They cheered, right as everyone walked into the kitchen.

“Thanks guys, it's really sweet of you.” I said, blushing.

“We miss you so much! And we're also wishing you good luck because X-Games is in 2 weeks!” Angie said

“I know! It's crunch time! By the way, Mary I landed the Filipino Flip, on dirt.” I said with a very large smile.

“That's awesome! I can't wait to see you do it!” She said. Angie and Same both looked at her and I heard a stomping noise, followed by Mary's face scrunching up.

“You okay Mary?” I asked

“Just dandy. We've gotta go. You've gotta train. Love ya girl bye!” And they ended the chat.

I stared at the blank chat window for a second before shaking my head and starting to laugh. Molly and Todd glanced at each other then at me.

“My friends.” I said quickly.

I closed my mac book and went upstairs to put on my gear and begin riding for the day. I was almost to my room when I walked straight into Blake.

“Sorry sheila, didn't see ya there.” He said with small grin.
“How's the hangover coming?” I asked with a large grin.

“Fantastic. I must have partied pretty hard, I don't remember anything.” He said.

In my mind I was pretty happy that he didn't. I don't like him like thatI'm madly in love with him
I faked a frown and hugged him.

“I'm sorry Blake.” He hugged me back and smiled.

“It's okay sheila. I'll see ya on the course.” He said and walked downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
EDIT: I posted this then realized that I only posted half of it...oops :)
I know, I know
it sucks :(

comment please

Go Kylee! TODD'S LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!