Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Anniversary

“Damn,”I hear from behind me as I’m applying my makeup.

I looked behind me with the help of the mirror and see none other than my gorgeous man smiling at me. I’m thinking I should be the one that’s saying damn. The first thing I noticed is his baby face. Right away I wanted to rub his face against mine. A newly shaven Todd is oh so sexy. His regular Mulisha t-shirt was replaced with a rather nice long sleeved button down black shirt. But his damn Rockstar hat covered his short black hair. Other than that, I totally approved.

“Damn yourself,” I smirked as he walked closer.

“So I was thinking we should just skip the whole club scene and just stay here,” he said with a raised eyebrow as his hands found my hips.

“We can’t leave Katie alone with the Aussie,” I smiled as I turned around so I could look directly into his eyes instead of the reflection.

“Sure we can. We can trust the little Bloke,” he attempted to say with an Aussie accent. That so isn’t Todd’s thing.

“Come one. Let’s go get the little koala,” I said as I turned to leave the bathroom.

I was quickly pulled back and met with Todd’s luscious lips. His act caught me off guard, but I soon gained composure. Once he started getting a little… aggressive… I pulled away. The look on his face just screamed bewilderment.

“What’d do you want?” I asked, eyeing him oddly.

“Nothing. I just love you,” he said innocently… that’s not Todd. “Ok fine. I got you something,” he blurted out after I stared at him for a few seconds.

“Please tell me it’s not in your pants,” I teased, causing him to snicker.

“Technically it is,” he said as he dug in his pocket. He pulled out a black velvet box. I eyed him funny again. He just cracked a smile. “I’m not asking you to marry me. Don’t worry,” he remarked. “I just thought since we weren’t together on our anniversary, I should at least give you the present right?”

“It depends what it is,” I replied, looking at him sideways.

“I don’t know. I just saw this and it just screamed Molly,” he smiled as he opened the little box.

Staring back at me was this huge sapphire ring. It was so pretty. When he started taking it out of the box, I felt so bad. I didn’t get him anything.

“Todd, I can’t take that,” I said as he grabbed for my hand.

“Sure you can. Here,” he replied, sliding it onto my right ring finger.

“But baby, I didn’t get you anything,” I pouted.

“Isn’t that just the end of the world?” he teased as he pulled me into him. “We’ll talk about that when we get home. Work for you?” he asked while his eyebrow rose again.

I just smiled and put my arm around him as he led me down the stairs. Before we even reached the first step, I could see Bilko and Katie sitting, rather close, on the couch.

“They’re so cute,” I mumbled to Todd as we climbed down the stairs.

“It’s not your place,” he reminded me.

“Yeah, yeah,” I replied snootily

That remark caused thehappy couple two on the couch to look up at us. Without even exchanging words, all four of us piled into the little rental car that Todd got. I am happy to say that Katie and Bilko sat in the back together. Todd kept glancing in the rear view mirror to catch looks at them. I wanted to yell at him. It’s not your place, Todd!

We drove to the club in silence. Todd’s dumb ass techno music was still thumping. Again I choose to say nothing. It’s Todd I kept repeating to myself. But in the end it made me smile. Todd some how was the only one that knew about this club. Go figure right? But Katie and I separated from the boys. I had all intentions of staying sober tonight. But apparently, my man had other plans. I was gladly sipping a cup of mountain dew when he appeared with two cups in his hands. One just so happened to be my favorite drink: pina colada.

“Todd,” I said, trying so hard to resist.

“Come on. It’s just one,” he said sweetly as his eyes sparkled at me.

Those eyes. I can never say no to them. As I took the drink from him, a satisfied smile came over him. He kissed me on the cheek quickly before running off the other way.

“Well that was nice. He gives you a drink and then leaves you,” Katie remarked from beside me.

“He always does this. He goes off with his buddy, comes back to give me a drink, and then goes back to his buddy. He’ll be back here soon though. Bilko can only entertain him for so long,” I snickered.

“Bilko’s fun,” she blurted out, I think.

“You two seem to be getting along really well together here lately,” I teased.

“Have we really? I haven’t been paying too much attention,” she said as she dropped her gaze from me. She’s in denial!

We kept on chatting, but we let the Bilko issue go. Like Todd said, it isn’t my place. But this really cute guy came up and started talking to Katie. It was cute, but I could tell she wasn’t interested. He wasn’t her Aussie. Just as Katie’s started to hint that she isn’t interest in this guy, I feel a strong arm work its way around my waist. I didn’t have to look to know who it was. His cologne gave it away. As I lay my head on his shoulder, I see Bilko walking behind the ‘cute guy’ that’s talking to Katie. I look up at Todd and see that he has this huge smirk on his face. Right when I’m about to question, Bilko comes up and places his arm around Katie.

“Hey baby. What are you up to?” Bilko says and pecks her on the cheek.

She looks at him, puzzled, for a few seconds, but quickly catches on.

“I was just talking to…” she trailed off and looked at the ‘cute boy’. Obviously she hadn’t gotten his name yet… or she just wanted him to think that she forgot.

“Randy,” he said as his face turned a slight shade of red.

“Oh... is this wanker giving you a hard time?” he asked and I seriously almost spit out my drink.

I’ve know Bilko for a few years, but his lingo is still growing on me. It’s just flat out funny to hear him talk.

“No, I was just waiting for you,” she said as she looked into his eyes longingly and kissed him quickly.

This so isn’t an act. So obviously the ‘cute guy’ leaves and Katie is still in Bilko’s arms. I’m not right beside them, but I can so tell they’re flirting hardcore. I looked at Todd for, a tops, fifteen seconds. When I looked back over at them, they were sucking each other’s faces. All I could do was smile. It may not have been a kiss like Todd and I would share, but it was a kiss. I’ll take that as one for Molly.

“Maybe we should get them to the car before they go at it again,” Todd suggested as he walked over to them, who were still looking into each other’s eyes.

I went ahead and went out to the car. I’m pretty sure Todd could handle getting the Aussie and Katie back to the car. Once all three piled in, the two in the backseat wouldn’t even look at each other. Katie's face seemed to be this bright red color that never faded even when we were in the driveway. She was out of the car and inside before any of us could even say that we were here. Bilko soon followed her though. I don’t know if he actually followed her, but he went inside shortly after she did. Todd looked over at me with a smirked.

“I had nothing to do with that. I didn’t even really say anything about Bilko to her. I swear,” I rambled on.

“I never said you did,” he replied with his same look.

“Oh… it’s that look?” I asked as a teasing smile came over me, realizing what he wanted.

He mumbled out a yes as I slowly worked my way out of the car. I wasn’t even half way to the door when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Time for my anniversary present,” he taunted as I nuzzled my face in the crook of his shoulder.

Out of habit, I started kissing his neck, causing him to fumble with the doorknob to our room. It made me giggle before he quickly shut the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly don't mean to have Molly and Todd doing the... 'naughty' all the time... it just sorta happens... MY BAD! I'll try and tone it down lol

comment?

Bilko, Molly, and Mr. Todd Potter