Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Secrets

I finished getting ready and looked in the mirror. I smiled and walked downstairs to see Molly all dressed up.

“Isn't Todd coming?” I asked as I followed her to the car.

“Yeah. He's gonna meet us there with Travis.” She said. Something wasn't right.

I simply nodded and watched the scenery fly by in the window. We pulled up to a nice restaurant and Molly grinned evilly. I followed her inside and stopped dead in my tracks. There wasBlake Bilko, lookingextremely sexy at me. shit. I turned and looked at Molly, who had a large innocent smile on her face.

“Molly....”

“Come on! It's your birthday! And besides, you guys get along.” She said smiling.

I wanted to slap that smile right off her face. I sat down quietly and he smiled at me. Damn Aussies.

------------

He slid his arm around my waist as we walked to the car.

“Thanks Blake.” I said smiling

“You're Welcome. Happy Birthday sheila.” He said, kissing my cheek.

The rest of the ride home was silent but not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. We were almost home when I felt his hand gently take mine. We smiled at each other as we pulled into the drive way. We both walked inside, holding hands.

“So I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning.” I said

“Bright and Early.” He said with a smirk.

I went to walk upstairs but he held my hand tighter. He pulled me closer and smiled. Our lips were dangerously close. Our lips just barely touched when we heard noises, we both back away quickly, both our faces red. Molly and Todd popped their heads up from upstairs, trying to act casual.

“Oh! Hey! You're back!” Todd said, trying to act innocent.

“Yes. We are....Night Blake.” I said, hugging him while glaring at Molly and Todd.

I walked into my room and shut the door silently. I sighed and tossed my shoes into my closet. I pulled off my dress and pulled on my pajama's. I pulled out my laptop and began ranting to my friends.

Tomorrow, I was going to murder Molly and Todd for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie
I'm sorry it's so short!
I didn't want to give too much away :)

WOOOO MRS. POTTER!

Comments por favor :)