Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Does the Aussie Have Soft Lips?

Let me tell you, waking up to see Todd’s face every morning never gets old. Just the way his hair curls away from his face, the way his eyelashes cast shadows on his cheeks, the way his mouth is always slightly open. I’m pretty sure I’m staring at the closet thing to perfection. I couldn’t fight the urge anymore. Cuddling up to him more, I planted a soft kiss on his forehead. My actions caused him to do what he does every morning: flutter his eyes open and look at me with his famous big white smile.

“Morning,” he yawned as he stretched and rested his arms around me.

“Good morning,” I sighed out blissfully.

His smile returned as he kissed me this time.

“Do you think things with Katie and Bilko went well last night?” he asked groggily as he rubbed his eyes.

“I think so. Look at the cute little kiss they had,” I cooed as the memory replayed.

“That wasn’t a kiss. Their lips just touched. This is a kiss,” he said as our lips clashed together.

YUMMY! I love Todd kisses in the morning. They’re my energy supplement. Just as his hands ran down my side, the door opened. I think. Neither of us stopped to look. I would like to say that I was very happy for that… until a pillow collided with our heads.

“Do you two sex monkeys every quit?” Katie asked, slightly frustrated as Todd and I finally parted.

“Well, if I had it my way…” Todd started, but I quickly cupped my hand over his mouth, causing his voice to be muffled and inaudible.

“Good morning, Kates. How was your night last night?” I asked cheery as I sat up, still keeping my hand over Todd’s mouth.

“I am so mad at you two right now,” she replied as she crossed her arms.

“Hey, I had nothing to do with this. It was all Molls,” Todd chimed in, pushing my hand away.

I shot him a look. He knew about it. At the time, he never said anything against it…he didn’t say anything for it either, but…

“You didn’t do anything to stop her,” she said with a smirk.

“Yeah, but…” he stuttered.

“I’m still mad at you.”

“But look what it did. It brought you and Blakey Boy closer together. Tell me Katie, does the Aussie have soft lips?” I teased as I stood up and made my way towards the closet.

“That’s not funny,” she said, following me. But yet she had a smile on her face.

“Why are you so offensive of this subject? It’s so obvious that you two have this little thing for each other.”

“It’s just… Travis and all the others seem to have this look whenever Bilko and I are around each other,” she said as her facial features changed and a slight frown came over her.

“Aw, don’t be that way. Trav, tends to thing everyone women he’s close to is his baby sister. Try to swallow this one. He introduced Todd and I. Do you know what he said when I said I was just a tab bit interested him in? He’s going to break your heart. Stay away from him,” I smiled at the thought.

“Yeah…” she trailed off as her eyes dropped from mine.

“Don’t let it bother you. If you and Blake were meant to be, it will happen,” I tried reassuring her. "But in the mean time, we have X Games to train for,” I went on excitedly as I dug my gear out.

She soon left. Once I heard the door shut, the sound of footsteps across the soft carpet echoed through out the room. Todd soon appeared next to me with a smirk on his face.

“Don’t say it,” I said, resisting my urge to put my hand back over his mouth.

“I’m still waiting to say it,” he said as he bent down and found a clean jersey and matching pants.

“I told you so, Molly,” I said in a low voice, attempting to sound like him.

“Neither of them are insanely mad yet… well Katie is, but not at Bilko. But maybe just back off a little. I know I didn’t say much about the little dinner, but Bilko doesn’t have a hard time with the ladies. I’m sure he’s capable of pulling Katie if he wants to,” he said as he pulled his pants over his boxer

“I’m just giving them a little push. Something you need every now and again,” I teased as I pushed him slightly once I noticed him having a hard time getting his foot through his pant leg.

This simple nudge caused him to tumble backwards, taking me with him. I had to laugh. The position we were in was so awkward. Todd’s pants were down at his ankles. I was in my riding pants and a Fox sports bra. And I just so might of happened to be pretty close to his manly area.

“I guess if someone walked in, we would life up to the name sex monkeys huh?” Todd asked as a smile shined through.

“If you would just keep your pants on, Todd, this wouldn’t happen,” I teased as I pushed off of him to get up.

“But my pants were never on,” he said still on the ground, but propped up on his elbows.

“You’re such a typical guy,” I rolled my eyes playfully as I picked up a jersey that was on the floor.

“And you’re such a typical jersey stealer,” he said as he glared at me once he made it to his feet and pulled his pants up this time.

I happened to glance down at the bundle of material in my hands. It was his Rockstar jersey that I love so much. When he’s gone, I wear it to bed.

“But it looks so much better on me,” I said, teasingly as I ran my finger along the hymn of his pants.

His big eyebrows arched before I turned and left him, pulling the jersey over my head as I did. He went on to mumble something about his jersey not matching his pants now. Are you kidding me? Such a girl, Todd.

I finished my journey outside, where Katie, Trav, Andy, and Bilko were already standing around the foam pit.

“Why isn’t anyone on their bikes?” I asked as I tucked my helmet under my arm.

“We’re waiting for you and your wanker,” Bilko yelled. It’s sad to say that I could detect a smirk in his voice.

“Well, I’m here. Todd’s coming. Let’s ride,” I said a little too excitedly as I mounted my bike.

The others soon followed. Within a few minutes, Todd had joined us and we had all taken turns in the foam pit. About an hour into our session, Katie started to show some fatigue. After an attempt at… I don’t even know. It was one of Todd’s tricks that he said she just had to do or she would fail horribly at the X Games. She stayed in the foam pit, taking a breather.

“What’s the matter there, Sheila?” Bilko asked before jumping down with her.

They went on to have a quiet conversation between themselves. I was more focused on Todd than anything. Damn does that man look good all geared up, his hair a little messy from his helmet, and a few sweat droplets on his forehead. But he wasn’t looking back at me like he usually does. His focus seemed to be on the two beside us. I chanced a glance in that direction and saw Andy and Travis staring down at the two in the foam pit. Just to see what they were gazing at, I had to look too. What I saw made me so happy. Bilko and Katie were kissing. It wasn’t this full on make out session. It was just… cute. I made me want to huge Todd.

“Bilko, get away from her,” Travis seemed to snap a little.

“Trav…” I started, but my arm was pulled gently by Todd, warning me that ‘it wasn’t my place’.

I sighed loudly as I crossed my arms. But I felt bad for my little Blakey. He hurried out of the foam pit and hopped right on his bike. I frowned as I watched him start a lap on Travis’s motocross course.

“Come on, Katie. Break times over,” I said as I held my hand out to her.

The poor thing. Her face was so red and she couldn’t bring herself to look up at anyone. She pretty much did the same thing as Bilko did, but she just stuck with the foam pit, still trying Todd’s trick. Once she was out of hearing range, I tugged on Todd’s hand, causing him to look down at me.

“Maybe you should go talk to Blake,” I suggest as his eyes hovered over towards him.

He nodded his head in agreement as he started that way on his bike. I happened to overhear the little conversation between Mr. Pastrana and Andy. My hearing confirmed what Katie told me. They are protective of her. I thought it was sweet, but at the same time, give the girl a break. She’s young… and she likes the Aussie. He’s never hurt anybody... yet
♠ ♠ ♠
ok... so... I've been thinking something needs to happen between Todd and Molly... good or bad... but NO BABY! lol. any suggestions? I have an idea, but I'm not too sure yet.

COMMENT!... please