Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Horny Wanker

“Todd, this house is a mess and Katie’s family is coming over,” I complained to Todd for about the millionth time today.

“It’s fine. If they don’t like it, they can leave,” he smirked as he plopped his crippled self on the couch.

I shot a glare at him as I continued to clean. We’ve been home for three days and that man has done nothing. He’s gotten the approval from his doctor to not use his crutches anymore, which means: he can actually do stuff now! But he hasn’t.

“Molls, come here,” he sighed once I had just sat foot in the kitchen.

I just walked to the doorway and leaned against it, crossing my arms in the process.

“Come here,” he repeated, holding his arms out to me.

I still glared at him. A pouty face came over him, causing me to crack a smile and slowly walk over to him. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

“What do you want?” I asked with a sigh. I hate the control that he has over me,but kind of love it at the same time.

“To give my bronze medalist some extra loving,” he cooed before he started kissing my neck.

It took everything I had in me to pull away from him. He looked at me with a confused look. I think it’s Molly’s turn to have some fun.

“You better be careful, Todd,” I started, speaking softly into his ear. “You wouldn’t want to reinjure your knee. Now, would you?” I went on, running my hand down his thigh slowly, stopping at his knee.

“Nu uh,” he mumbled as he relaxed back into the couch.

I brought my other leg to the other side of, so that one was on each side. He stared right into my eyes as he slid his hands down to my hips.

“What are we going to do today, Todd,” I whispered into his ear again then starting to kiss his neck like he had been doing to me.

“Well… umm… We are going to… uh…” he stuttered between kisses.

“Do you want to… go upstairs?” I asked with a raised eyebrow, running my thumb against his plump bottom lip and hoping to god I had everything timed right.

A huge smile came over his face, giving me my answer. I leaned into him, pecking his lips gently just as the doorbell rang… Perfect. The look on his face just screamed disappointment; exactly what I wanted. I laughed before kissing his forehead and the going to the door, adding a little extra hip to my step, knowing that it was driving him crazy. Stupid boys…

“Well hi there. You brought everyone,” I teased, seeing Bilko, Katie, and her whole family with her at the front door. Travis and the rest of the Nitro crew went back to Maryland. He said since Katie worked so hard for X, he would give her some time to just chill out.

“It’s no trouble right?” she asked sweetly.

I heard Todd in the background mumbling a yes, but I just shrugged it off. Horny wanker.

“No, not at all. Come on in,” I replied, pushing the door open for everyone.

Immediately, everyone wanted to go to the backyard, Katie’s family included. It made me smile. Her family is so supportive of her. Katie and Bilko were already geared up and ready to go. Everyone went out the back door, leaving Todd and I alone inside… uh ho.

I caught his gaze before starting up the stairs hurriedly. Hearing him behind me, I rushed into our room and locked myself in the closet. Ha ha, Potter. Try and get me now!

“You can’t hide in there forever, Molls,” he taunted right outside the door.

“Yes, I can. You’d be surprised,” I teased.

During the duration of me being in there, I put all of my gear on… maybe taking another one of Todd’s jerseys. I love his red and black Rockstar one. I think I had been in there for about ten minutes before I actually cracked the door open to see if he was still there. Surprisingly, I didn’t see the sexy wanker anywhere. Sighing as I stepped out, I wasn’t expecting to be tackled to the bed.

“Todd,” I giggled as he tickled my sides.

“Revenge is so sweet,” he smiled as I tried to curl up so he couldn’t get to me anymore… I think it just made it worse.

“Baby, I’m sorry,” I said in between laughs as tears started pouring from my eyes.

“Are you really?” he asked, knowing he was in full control.

“Yes, I am. It will never happen again.”

He stopped this time and stepped back and put his hands on his hips, eyeing me.

“You’re wearing my jersey,” he said, trying so hard to fight a smile.

“I think I claimed this one a long time ago,” I teased as I made it to my feet.

“I don’t care how sexy you look in it. It still looks better on me,” he said as he turned to pull a pair of mesh Mulisha shorts on instead of his jeans.

“Don’t kid yourself. You think it looks better thrown on the floor,” I smirked as he raised his eyebrow.

“Don’t tempt me,” he replied as his eyes got that look in them.

Time for me to leave. I went outside and saw Katie and Bilko already on Todd’s amazing course. She pulled over to my bike and I once she saw me. Her family soon followed.

“Any plans for the day, Kates?” I asked before sliding my helmet on and Todd started his way towards us.

“Well, since he saw you yesterday, Ian wanted to learn a thing or two. I won’t tell Todd. I promise,” she said, blocking her mouth from Todd with her hand. It made me smile and her brother blush. He’s a little cutie… but no Todd by far. “And my mom is getting on a bike. I am determined to make it happen,” she smiled, glancing back at her mom.

Her mom went on to ramble about how she would never be caught dead on one of those ‘death traps’ that we call dirt bikes. But guess what? She actually got on one. I hate to say this, but damn was it funny. It’s the typical female reaction when one gets on a bike and doesn’t know how to ride it: scream. For an older woman, she didn’t have much balance, which really surprised me. She took a few spills, but nothing was injured.

Her brother was a little bit of a different story. All he wanted to do was jump into the foam pit… Yeah… I didn’t get it either. But he managed to ride in a straight line unlike his mother. And yes, he did make it into the foam pit… like twenty times.

“Where’s Bilko?” I asked Todd, noticing that I hadn’t seen the little Aussie since he got here.

“Probably making out with Katie somewhere,” he smirked.

Todd,” I said and pushed him back playfully.

Her family was around. That may not have been the smartest thing to blurt out. Thankfully, none of them were around. I scanned over the course and finally found him. He was sitting on his bike with his helmet off. Katie was sitting behind him on his bike, resting her head on his shoulder with her arms wrapped around his torso.

“Why do you have to be injured? We could look that cute,” I teased as I looked back at him.

“We could look cute upstairs,” he smirked again as he put his arm around my waist.

Todd,” I sighed with a smile.

“See, you like the idea,” he said as Katie came over… without Bilko.SHOCKER!

“Thank you guys so much,” she said as she hugged both Todd and I at the same time.

For what?” Todd blurted out as she pulled away.

“For letting my family come here. I can’t remember the last time all of us have had so much fun together. Thanks,” she said with a smile as her mom screamed in the distance and we all let out a laugh.

“You’re mom is something else,” Bilko smirked, coming up behind her and placing his arm around her shoulders.

She smiled at him and they shared a quick kiss. Do I see two new lovebirds in front of me? I haven’t seen them for the three days since we’ve been home… Who knows what could be going on behind close doors. I choose to keep my mouth shut though. I don’t think she’s mention anything to her family. If I were her, I don’t think I would either. Just look at Bilko!

Everyone stayed until it was too dark to ride. Don’t ask me why Todd doesn’t have lights out here. It would so come in handy. They all said their goodbyes and thank yous once again. Todd and I just shrugged it off like it was not big deal… it actually wasn’t. He has people here all the time. They aren’t any different.

Once they had pulled out of the driveway, I tried so hard to not look at the gorgeous man in front of me. I’m thinking I’m about to be ‘punished’ for my little stunt earlier…Maybe not punished, but rewarded? His eyes twinkled at me before he picked me up and I locked my legs around his waist. I smiled at him before our lips collided, leaving me to get lost in the passion of Todd Potter tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really need to control my mind... sorry! haha but its Todd lol

comment?