Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

SUPRISE!

Molly won bronze, and Blake won Gold in the free-style division. I got silver, which I couldn't believe. We all got hugs from Todd as we left. I heard my name being shouted and turned around to see my mom, step-dad, and my brother. I screamed excitedly and ran towards them, jumping into my brothers arms.

“I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR HERE!” I screamed, a huge smile on my face.

“You didn't think that I would actually miss this did you!?” He said, hugging me.

I was given a large hug by my mom and my step-dad. My brother slung his arm around my shoulders and smiled down at me. He's not the same brother he used to be. He used to be very skinny, and kind of nerdy. Now he was bigger, and much buffer. It was almost scary. I glanced over behind me and saw Molly, Todd, and Blake standing around waiting for me. I grabbed my brother's arm and brought my family over to them.

“Guys, this is my family. Family, this is Molly, Todd, and Blake.” I said, pointing to everyone.

I almost started laughing because Blake was slightly intimidated by my brother. I didn't blame him, since he was in uniform. Todd looked him up and down and shook his hand. I could tell they would get along pretty well. My brother smiled at Molly, and I knew he liked her already.

“Don't even think about it Ian. Todd's her man.” I said, nudging him.

“The pretty ones are always taken!” He complained. I laughed and hugged him.

“How long are you guys staying out here?” I asked. My mom looked at my step-dad then back at me.

“We were hoping to take you home tomorrow. We haven't seen you in months.” She said. My heart sank. I didn't want to go back home yet.

“Why not just stay for at least the rest of the week. Until next Sunday at least.” Molly suggested.

I looked at my mom with pleading eyes and she sighed. I knew what that meant. I smiled and hugged her tight.

“Thanks mom.” I said smiling.

“No problem honey.” She said.

Turns out, they're hotel was outside of LA. Conveniently, right near Todd's and Blake's houses. No more hotel for us. My family went back to their hotel to rest for the night, while we went back to our hotel and grabbed our things, leaving for the houses. Molly went with Todd and I wasstuck with Blake. He took my hand gently and smiled at me as we got into his truck. I still hadn't told my family about....us. Hell, I didn't even know what to call us. We got to his house and he shook me gently, having passed out.

“Babe, wake up.” He said sweetly.

“What did you say?” I asked, slightly shocked that he called me babe.

“I said wake up sheila. We're here.” he said with that grin of his.

I followed him inside and he stopped in front of his room awkwardly.

“We're going to have to share. Cam has the room down the hall. He's not here but it's still his. And I don't want to make you stay on the futon and...” I kissed him just to shut up his rambling. He quickly kissed me back, wrapping his arms around me.

I knew where this was going, and I wasn't about to stop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooo. Bilko and Katie having a naughty ;)
lmao I'm soooo weird.

Comment por favor :)

Kylee Potter!!! TO THE RESCUE!