Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Things Will Not Turn Out Pretty

“Australia.”

“California.”

“Melbourne.”

“Temecula.”

“Australia.”

“Todd, I’m not arguing with you on this,” I sighed, dropping the pen in my hand onto the coffee table in front of me.

“I don’t see what the big deal is. We’ve both been there before. We go there at least once a year for vacation. Why can’t we just get married there?” he asked, just as frustrated as me.

“All of our families live here. Why do we need to send them to a completely different country to get married?”

“It will be amazing. Trust me,” he said with his Todd grin.

“You’re footing the bill for the plane tickets,” I said as I slumped down in the couch.

“Done. I need a date and a guest list,” he said, hopping up from the couch where he was sitting beside me.

“How do you expect me to pull that out of my ass in two seconds?” I asked, and he let out a laugh.

I was just annoyed. We cannot agree on one thing for this wedding. With Todd and I both being pretty bullheaded, it wasn’t working out too well. Maybe I should have my mother be more involved than him.

“Just work on it. I’ll help you. Don’t worry, babe. We’ve got this,” he said in his sexy cocky way as he sat back down and wrapped his buff arms around me.

Those simple actions caused me to feel so much better. Todd has that affect on me. He planted a sweet soft kiss on my lips that was soon deepened. As the minutes passed, his hands worked their way to my sides and soon ventured under my shirt.

“Oi, Todd, Molly, come out here,” Bilko’s voice echoed throughout the house as the back door swung open. “What do we have here, mate? Naughty, naughty,” he went on, seeing Todd and I in the position we were in.

I had to laugh at his remark though. Adding to his Aussiness, he made his usually clicking sound as he said naughty.

“My house. My fiancé,” Todd responded as he pushed himself off the couch…and off of me.

“Well, since you guys are busy…” he trailed off and slowly turned away.

“Blake, you just interrupted us and now you expect us to just let you go back outside?” I said, teasing him.

“Katie got the 3 down!” he said, practically jumping up and down from his excitement.

Katie’s friends had come a few days ago. Yes friends with a s. Apparently, Angie was planning to come by herself, but her other friend, Sam, decided to tag along. Angie I didn’t have a problem with at all. She seemed pretty much a little morecrazier hyped up version of Katie. Sam on the other hand… she irks me. Supposedly, the two girls had never ridden before. Katie, being the nice person that she is, insisted that they learn. Angie was getting it pretty well. Sam said ‘she needed more help.’ The only person she wanted to help her was Bilko. That bugged me. She just looked at him oddly. Little flirty comments always seemed to leave her mouth when he was around. I really wanted to say something to Katie about it, but they’re her friends. I don’t know them. Maybe that’s normal for her?

As we ventured outside, I noticed Sam coming in through the house. She flashed Bilko a quickflirty smile as she passed.

“Don’t get mud all over my fucking floor,” I shouted, noticing her still in riding gear…that I had to give to her.

Todd nudged me as I glanced back at her. If he hadn’t, I probably would have shouted something else. Bilko is Katie’s man. Even if she didn’t like him, she needed to stop doing what she’s doing. Sure, Bilko’s a little cutie, but you don’t see me all goo goo eyed over him… that’s what Todd’s for.

“What is this? There are no breaks in motocross,” Bilko teased once he saw Katie sitting on her bike with her helmet off talking to Angie.

“Look who’s talking,” she teased back as she crossed her arms.

“Hey, I had to get the naughty ones here,” he smiled looking back at us.

I rolled my eyes, resisting my urges to smack him upside the head.

“Well where is it? I don’t see any sick 3’s from the amazing Katie,” I taunted, smiling at her.

“Well, you didn’t give me a chance,” she said, placing her helmet over he head.

Her goggles soon followed. Bilko shouted a few words of encouragement as she sped off. Within seconds, she was drifting through the air, spinning her bike in a 360-degree rotation. Her landing was pretty much perfect. Bilko had a huge grin on his face as she came back around to us.

“That’s my Sheila,” he shouted as he ran over and flung his arms around her.

She pulled her helmet off to reveal a smile just as big on her face.

“I had a good coach,” she said, causing Bilko to kiss her.

It took everything I had in me not to say aw. I think a smile even came over my face… until someone emerged from the house. Her voice just screeched throughout the garage.

“Blake, I want to learn a tire-tap,” she seemed to pout as she went over to one of the bikes…my old piece of shit that took all the beatings.

I watched him as he rolled his eyes and walked over to her. My gaze snapped back to Sam. Her eyes kept going from Todd to Bilko. Why the hell is she staring at my man now? Sure Bilko isn’t the best choice, but Todd? Nu uh. She better watch herself. Things will not turn out pretty.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?