Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Don't You Dare

“Got a guest list for me yet?” Todd asked as he hopped over the back of the couch, causing me to jack my brother’s name up.

“Go ride,” I said, trying to come off as angry, but Todd saw right through me.

“What’s the matter baby? Being engaged isn’t what you thought it would be?” he cooed as he slowly came close and eventually kissed my cheek.

“No… it’s just…” I trailed off as I caught site of a certain friend of Katie’s.

Todd noticed the change in my expression and followed my gaze. He snapped his head back at me and instantly held me against him.

Sam has been a little extra flirty with Bilko today for some reason. I’ve noticed it and surprisingly, so has Katie. She has come in and complained to me about. I told her I would be out with her in a few minutes. I’ve been trying to get this damn guest list done so Todd would shut his damn sexy ass mouth. Since he can’t ride, he’s determined to get as many wedding things done as he can… Plane tickets being one when we don’t even have a date yet! So, even though he can't, I'm encouraging him to ride.

But, I think it’s time for me to give the wedding stuff a break and go outside with Katie to make sure she doesn’t murder her friend.

“Blake, she’s pissing me off,” I heard right when Todd and I stepped out the door.

“I can’t do anything about it. You told me to be nice to your friends. I can’t yell at her to get off of me,” Bilko said in frustration as his gloved hand ran through his messy, helmet, hair.

“I’m going to go off. I can feel it,” she said throwing her hands up in irritation.

“That makes two of us, Kates,” I said with a teasing smile on my face just as the back door closed.

I knew she could tell I was glaring at the back of her head. It’s time like these that I wish I was a witch that could make people’s heads explode.

“Bilko, I want to learn the stripper,” Sam seemed to whine as she mounted my old practice bike.

I snorted at the thought. It just seemed so fitting with the way she’s been acting. Todd nudged me, but I knew he was thinking the same thing. His smirk said it all.

“You really want to learn that. Why don’t you just ride around for little bit?” he suggested, being the nice guy that he is and not being able to say no to people.

“But I’m only here for a few more days. I want to do something that I’ll remember… with you,” she said and I swear I saw the devil himself in her.

It made me want to hide behind Todd. I’m not even kidding. She scares me.

Blake sighed and gave Katie a sweet caring look that I thought was cute. She didn’t seem too pleased. I don’t blame her though. If she was doing that to Todd, she would have been laid out a long time ago.

The four of us watched as Bilko and Sam went to the foam pit. If I were Katie, I wouldn’t be worried. Sam doesn’t have anything on her. She’s just… blah. But that didn’t stop her from shooting daggers from her eyes at her.

“Katie, am I going to have to step in between you two?” Todd asked in a fatherly way as he lowered himself into a lawn chair.

“You just might,” she said with her arms crossed and still staring at the two.

We sat there, just talking for a little bit. Well, Katie didn’t do much talking. She was pretty set on watching her Aussie and her friend interact. Angie conversed with Todd and I about a whole bunch of nothing. It was just random motocross things.

“I’m going to fucking kill her,” Katie shouted all of a sudden.

Before I could even snap my head over to look at her or Bilko and Sam, Todd was up out of his chair, engulfing Katie in his arms.

“Todd, let me go,” she said as she struggled to get out of his arms.

“It’s not worth it, Katie. We both know Bilko. That was all her,” he said calmly.

“I don’t care. She didn’t need to do it,” she kept trying.

“What the hell happened?” I asked, so confused.

“That bitch just kissed my man,” she spat, obviously angry.

“It was on the cheek. Bilko had nothing to do with it,” Todd chimed in.

“It was still something she didn’t need to do.”

Oh man, my head is spinning. What to do? I know this really isn’t any of my business. It’s Katie’s friend and Katie’s man. I decided instead of going to jail for assault or battery, I would stay here and try and calm her down. I think Angie had the same idea.

After about five minutes, she was stable enough to have Todd loosen his grip on her. The poor guy. He looked so unsure of everything. I’m pretty sure he hasn’t been in this situation very many times before.

“How about I go get her and Todd runs us back to the hotel?” Angie suggested.

“That is an amazing idea,” I said, thinking it was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

We watched as Angie made her way to the foam pit. She talked to Sam and she replied with a frown as she turned around to look at Bilko. She held her arms out for him and literally jumped at him. Todd’s grip tightened around her as she tensed up. But she relaxed again as the two girls walked out front. Todd waited until they were out of site and Bilko was with us before he let go competly.

“Damn, Katie, you made my knee hurt,” he said as he limped off.

I may have pushed out an aw. It was cute. He caused himself pain to protect our little Katie… or her friend. He looked back at me with a smirk before he disappeared behind the fence and into his truck. Sam was in the front seat and gave Todd a look as if she was looking him over. That’s all you better be doing.

“When is she leaving?” Bilko asked as his arm went around Katie.

“Not soon enough,” she replied as a more relieved look came over her.

“So, Molls, what’s for dinner tonight?” Bilko smirked as we made our way inside.

“First of all, you’re going to get those nasty boots off before you step foot on that carpet. I already have a hard enough time with all the Mulisha tracking shit through here. I don’t need you too,” I said, teasingly as he hovered a foot over the carpet.

“Don’t you dare,” I said, glaring at him as Katie let out a giggle.

“I won’t. I respect Todd’s house,” he smirked again as he back tracked outside and took his book off.

“It’s Molly’s house just as much as Todd’s,” Katie corrected as she followed him.

I’m pretty sure she smacked his ass as she did. He mumbled something about fucking a dog in the ass. I don’t even know. He’s Australian. That’s the only explanation I have.

Oh Bilko. I guess I shouldn’t be so hard on them about the carpet. A total massacre hasn’t broken out here. All is calm…for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh... what's going to happen? lol

Made props to Calyn for giving me the trick idea! You should really check out her Bilko story It's like... amazing! lol

COMMENT?