Frei Im Freien Fall

Chapter Three

Simone called the police, immediatly after she was finnished crying. It took Tom and Gordon a while to calm her down. Tom was in pretty bad shape. He had seen Bill at all that day. He didn't even know that Bill was awake.

The police came and went, after gathering information on Tom's estranged brother. They said that they would begin the search immediatly, but Tom didn't believe a word of it. He cast a look at his mother, who was sitting on the couch, shaking with tears. His step-father was sitting beside her, stroking her wavy red hair and brushing her tears away, while trying not to cry himself. Tom looked at his family and sighed. Didn't Bill know that his disapperance would do this to his family, or did he not care? After thinking that question, more came flooding into Tom's mind.

Why did Bill leave?

Was he ever coming back?

When was he coming back?

Where would Bill have gone, if he wasn't with any of their friends?

Tom's heart skipped a beat and sank into his chest. He couldn't bare the thought of his twin brother not being at his side. He went to the door and grabbed his hoodie. He put his hand on the door knob. Simone looked up and sobbed loudly.

"Tom, where are you going?!" She said shakily.

"To look for my brother." Tom said. He turned the knob and swung the door open. Gordon ran up to the door and shut it.

"Go tommorrow. Your mother and I need you here." He said. Tom shook his head and went to the couch. He put an arm around his mother and cried himself.

Bill woke up cold and hungry. He looked outside. The clouds were bleeding orange as the sun rose. He got up to check on Savi. She was sleeping peacefully, wrapped under the blankets. Bill entered the room and went to her bedside. He reached out and brushed her hair from her face. For a moment, Bill forgot about all that was troubling him. He could sit there with her forever.

Savi's eyes fluttered open. She saw Bill sitting there, and sat up herself.

"Morning, Savi." Bill said. Savi shook her head.

"Don't call me that. Call me Lyric, instead." She said.

"Why?" Bill asked.

"My mother named me Savannah. And since I no longer live with her, I see no point in keeping the name that she pinned me." She explained.

"Okay, then. Good morning, Lyric." Bill smiled. Lyric smiled back. This was really going to be the beginning of something great. They could both sense it. But, somewhere deep in the back of Bill's mind, he could sense that something was about to come and tear him away from this new found bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
To Sav- I mean Lyric.

I know that it is short and possibly stupid, but I had to update, so deal.

Comments are wanted like cake.