Status: I'm trying to update as soon as possible. I'm terribly sorry

Warmness on the Soul

6

I awoke to the sound of banging on my door. I rolled over and stood up. I still had my clothes on from last night. I really didn’t care about my appearance right now either. I knew I looked like hell rolled over and died, but that was the least of my problems.
I swung open the door and standing outside was some weird chick. She had extensions in her jet black long hair. Her skin was the shade lighter then my own. Almost vampire like. I swore to myself that if she started sparkling I would throw up.
Her green eyes looked up and down my body. I Just stood there and did the same. She had on black skinnie jeans with black convers. Looking further up I noticed a black studded belt. Then came the tight Slipknot T-shirt. Her wrists housed many bracelets and around her neck hung a neckless with a key on the end. Overall she was pretty good looking.
“Hiya” she said and broke out into a white smile
I slammed the door and went back to bed. As soon as I let my head hit the pillow the door swung open. I sat up and saw the same girl. She walked in and shut the door behind her. What the fuck was her deal?
“As I was saying, my name is Ayre” she said.
I glared at her, wishing she would either die or leave. Why does everyone think they can barge into my life and do this? I came here to get away. To be alone. To fucking think. And this person is here interrupting it.
“Don’t care” I said stood up and walked over to her. I grabbed her arm and walked her to the door.
“Wait! Can’t I at least get your name?” she started to fight against me. I looked at her in amazement.
I stood in silence. Maybe she will leave me alone if I told her. I opened the door and held her against the opening. “Vayne” I said and pushed her out and slammed the door making sure it was locked this time. I pulled the blinds shut as I saw her peek through. I then walked over and emptied my stuff onto the bed. I grabbed a pair of clean clothes and my shaving stuff.
The bathroom was my place to be. I turned the shower on and jumped in. I let the warm soothing water hit my skin. It felt amazing. I let the emotions go down the drain with the soap suds. This is my new life. I had to forget my past and start a new one.
I had to get my life on track as well. I need a job before I went broke. And I need to probably be a bit more friendly to people. I laughed at myself at the thought of making friends. But then I thought of that girl who barged into my room
Maybe she was the answer to my problems. I let it sink in some more. Or maybe I could use her to my advantage. Save some money and let her stay? NO! What am I thinking. I don’t want that. I want to be alone.
I dipped my head into my hands. I need to stop thinking.
I turned the water off and dried myself off. I got out and shaved. Cleared my pale skin of the stubbly hairs. Made myself presentable. I wonder what I have for clothes that say I’m nice. I skimmed through my belongings and found a pair of jeans that weren’t worn and a button up black shirt. It’ll work. But where does someone like me go to get a job? I opened my laptop and searched for a wireless connection.
I then pulled up google maps. Way better then Mapquest. The people who created that must have been smoking something.
I let my eyes wander down the road about 20 miles to the nearest big town. I was searching for a grocery store when I found something better. A mall. I grabbed my car keys and got ready for my adventure to begin.
I opened the door slowly and peeked my head out cautiously. No sign of that Ayre chick. Whoa. Did I remember her name? I shook my head and walked to my car. I got in and as soon as I closed the door she was at my window. She tapped it repeatedly until I rolled it down. I glared at her and she just smiled. What is her deal? I rolled my window back up when she opened her mouth so I didn’t hear her say anything. I turned my music on. A song by As Blood Runs Black was playing. I never really got into this band but I liked this song.
She gave me a pouty face and I started to pull away. I turned my head to look in the mirror and she jumped on the hood of the car. I slammed the break pedal down and jumped out of my car
“What the hell do you think you are doing!?” I shouted.
She looked at me with eyes that asked for forgiveness. She got up from the ground and walked over to the passenger side of my car. “Let me show you around town”
It wasn’t a question, it was a demand. Whatever. I entered my car and let her in. I took off before I could give her the chance to close the door. She wore a smile as my engine roared as I sped down the road.
She tried to point out places but I was on a mission. I wasn’t going to get sidetracked.
“Where are you going?” she asked me
“Find work” Simple answer.
“Where at?” another question.
“Mall” Short and sweet.
“I work at the m-”
“Do you want to walk?” I snarled. Nothing but venom in my voice.
Silence. My true best friend. I made my way to the mall and got out and started walking away before she got her door open. I found it quite amazing how she caught up with me. She stuck to my side and I put up my blocks. I’m not gunna have a replay of what happened with Jenny.
I stopped cold dead in my tracks as the image of her crying face burned into my skull. I looked to my side and saw a car making its way toward me. The driver was looked into the center council. I turned my body so it was facing the car. My mind was empty. I closed my eyes. Waiting for this all to end.
I felt an hand grab my arm and pull me roughly tot he side. I turn to face the person who ‘saved’ my life. It wasn’t Ayre. It was a boy. Almost as tall as me. He had blonde short curly hair with a tint of red in it. His face had color to it. Something I wasn’t accustomed to. He looked as if he was carved by an angle. Creepy and icky. His sky blue eyes looked into mine
“You alright?” his voice had genuine worry in it
Ayre came rushing to my side and put her hand in mine. The sudden realization that I about died hit me and I her touch against me didn’t phase me. Yet. I looked down at her hand and at my savior.
“Get off” I shake them off and turn towards the mall doors.
I feel Ayre and the rush after me and the stranger follow. I ignore both and walk through the food court. The smell burned my nose and I rushed toward the hall. I looked at the signs above each store.

Areopostales. Ew.
Sprint. Ew.
Spencers. Debatable…
Hot Topic. A+.

I walk in and ask for the manager. Ayre follows me in and the clerk calls her out by name with a wave and a smile. Great. She shopped here often.
About a minute later a tall guy with short dark brown hair and a short stubby beard appears. His eyes were brown and he had these huge ass gages in. I asked him if he had any openings.
Ayre who was at my side the whole time was getting all excited and saying stuff like yes he can be hired or I’ll keep him in line. I kept giving her sideways glances. What was she talking about?
The manager shut his book and put his hand on my shoulders.
“Okay, your aboard. You will be working with Ayre,” he then turned to the girl, “can you give him a copy of your schedule?”
Ayre shook her head excitedly. I wanted to be shot. I almost ask him to fire me right and there, but I really needed the money. I sighed. Why does hell have to follow me? What did I do to karma to piss her off?
I thanked the manager and turned on my heel and headed to my car. I moved fast hoping she would get lost. On my way out I run into the same guy who saved me. He makes an oomph sound and I turned and muttered sorry.
That incident allowed Ayre to catch up with me. I groaned and slowed my pace knowing there was no way out.
I made my way to my car and let her in and sped off to the motel.
♠ ♠ ♠
this will be my last update for a while :(
sorry
im way busy this summer and wont be able to write at all