You're Just A Diamond In The Rough.

Chapter 11 - Darkness Surrounding.

Image

The next morning I woke up to utter silence. I had half a mind to just stay in bed all day, I knew before I’d even left the room that they still weren’t back. Even still, I got up, ran a brush through my hair and quickly got changed. I left the room and wasn’t surprised to see everywhere still empty. I didn’t even bother checking the other suites. I just didn’t care anymore. I got a shower and ordered room service once I was out. Whilst I was waiting for the food I started doing my hair and make up. I decided if they were going to be childish and ruin my birthday then I’d at least try and have fun on my own.

I just finished my eyeliner when there was a knock on the door. I quickly put my make up back in my bag before answering the door. After tipping the waiter I sat down on the couch and started eating, whilst watching cartoons on the TV. I jumped as another knock was heard on the door. Scrunching my face up in confusion I got up to answer it. I looked through the peep hole to see absolutely no one there. Even so, I opened it and looked down the corridor. There was no sign of anyone anywhere and it was then I noticed a box on the floor with a ribbon tied around it.

“What the hell?” I murmured to myself whilst picking it up and bringing it inside. I was a bit wary of opening it at first. It could’ve been some crazy stalker fan or something sending me a dead animal. I slowly pulled the ribbon off and took a deep breath before opening the lid. I sighed in relief seeing there was no dead animal. The first thing I saw was a note and I pulled it out to read it, hoping to get a clue as to who this was from. It read;

Charlotte. Wear this and make sure you’re all dolled up and in this room at 6. x

I would’ve been freaked out that it didn’t say who it was from but I recognized Kellys handwriting anywhere. I squealed before jumping up and down. They didn’t forget about me! I pulled out the dress that was folded in the bottom of the box and squealed again. Inside the box was a whole outfit to wear and everything was truly gorgeous.

I decided since I had 4 hours to spare that I would go get my hair and make up done in preparation for what I’m guessing was this ‘surprise’ party. Quickly finishing my breakfast I called the drivers and asked them to take me somewhere to get pampered up at.

-- -- -- --

Three hours later I was just returning back to the hotel. My hair had been curled completely into soft curls with some of my bangs pinned back; my make up had been done to perfection, I looked like a doll but I still loved it.

I practically ran into my room excited to get into the outfit they’d got me, I quickly glanced at the clock, I had about 50 minutes to be ready in. It took me less than ten minutes to get the dress and accessories on. I looked in the full length mirror, running my hands over my dress. I sighed happily, this was the best birthday ever and it had barely even started yet.

I decided to sit down and watch TV since I had quite a while until 6 still. I couldn’t concentrate properly though, the nerves and excitement were building quickly in my stomach and I was bouncing up and down childishly. Twenty minutes later and I had actually begun pacing round the room; I’d jump at every little noise, thinking they were here. And eventually, bang on 6 there was a knock on the door. The smile on my face was ridiculous as I ran over, almost swinging the door off its hinges. There stood Frankie and Jay, both in tuxes and looking very smart indeed.

“Hey, bet you thought we forgot about you.” Frankie smiled, as they both pulled me into a hug.

“You look beautiful.” Jay said, spinning my around, I giggled.

“You’re looking very handsome yourselves.” I replied, poking them both in the chest. Frankie laughed and Jay rolled his eyes before holding his arm out for me.

“Are you ready?” He asked and I nodded, quickly shutting the door and linking my arm with his.

“As I’ll ever be.”

-- -- -- --

The car ride was longer than I thought it would be, it was about 30 minutes. For the last ten minutes Jay and Frankie made me wear a blindfold, much to my dismay.

“We’re here!” Frankie sang, I rolled my eyes even though I knew they couldn’t see me. I felt the car pull to a stop and the nerves that had temporarily vanished resurfaced.

And this time with a vengeance.

Frankie and Jay helped me out of the car and lead me across what felt like grass. They weren’t speaking and this made me nervous, I didn’t even know if it was Frankie and Jay anymore. I wanted to pull off the blindfold but I knew that would ruin everything, I just needed to trust them. I heard a door creak open and the floor went hard, my heels now clicking on what seemed to be wood floor. The air was warmer and I knew I had entered a building of some sort. The door closed behind us and they kept leading me forward, another door was opened and I was pulled through them too. The hands that had been leading me removed themselves off my arms and I heard shuffling. I was now very nervous, they’d left me standing on my own. After about 4 minutes of standing in silence I decided to just remove my blindfold.

SURPRISE!” An outstanding amount of people screamed at me. I was in utter shock; my jaw must have been almost touching the floor. We were in a massive room, on one end was a stage, in the middle a dance floor and the end closest to me had tables set up with chairs with a bar and buffet tables. There was banners, balloons, a table full of presents and everywhere was glittery and beautiful. They’d gone with a color scheme of gold, silver and black and I absolutely loved it. Scattered around this room was about 500 people, everyone who was involved with the tour and everyone I knew back home. All my friends and family were here, although, thankfully my brother and Gena weren’t. I couldn’t believe how much work must have gone into this; they had everyone I’d ever met here.

I closed my mouth as I realised everyone was staring at me in anticipation. I tried to form words but my mind just couldn’t produce any sound. Instead, I screamed like a child and jumped up and down before running towards the swarm of people where the Avenged Sevenfold group and Idiotic Idols group were stood. I threw myself at them with my arms wide, pulling every one of them into a group hug, still screaming and jumping up and down.

“Thank you so much!” I gushed as everyone cheered, “Seriously, it’s perfect!” They all just smiled and Matt walked over to the bar, grabbing a bottle of champagne, opening it and shaking it up. Spraying it over everybody, the music started and everyone went crazy. I was still in shock at everything but I forgot about that as I was dragged onto the dance floor by Kelly and Leana.

About half an hour later I left the girls on the dance floor to go mingle with everyone else. First stop was the table that sat the Avenged guys and the Idiotic idols guys. I laughed as I saw about 80 empty shot glasses already littered on the table.

“Jeez guys! How much have you drank?” I asked.

“Charlotte!” Matt slurred, shakily standing up to put his arm round me. “Happy birthday!” All the guys cheered raising their glasses as I rolled my eyes.

“Thank you dear. And seriously guys thanks to all of you for all this, best birthday ever!” I laughed as they drunkenly cheered again, Brian stood up, holding a tray with 5 shots on it.

“Charlotte! It’s your birthday! You have to down all these shots!” He exclaimed excitedly. I winced, I hate shots, but he was right, it was my birthday. I picked up the first shot, taking a deep breath before downing the liquid, trying to hold in the gag reflex that came as it slipped down my throat. I picked up and downed the next four without stopping to think about it and after the 5th one I was swaying myself slightly. I even joined in when they cheered at the end.

I left their table, now feeling the dizziness in my brain as it processed all the liquor I’d just swallowed. I saw my mom, aunties and uncles sat on a table and tried to walk as straight as possible over to them.

“Hi!” I said, probably a bit too loudly. “I’m so glad you all made it! Are you having fun?” I said as soberly as I could possibly muster. They were onto me though, that was obvious.

“Yes dear, it’s really beautiful. We’re having a very nice time thank you. Such lovely boys they are.” She gushed, motioning over to the A7x guys who were now all chugging beer. I rolled my eyes at my mother.

“Yeah mom, they’re really lovely.” I laughed. I stayed and chatted with them for a while longer before re joining the girls and everyone who was on the dance floor.

“Are you having a good time?” Val screamed over the music as I danced with Leana and Lacey. We had been dancing for a good hour now and I’d downed many more shots at this point. I nodded hyperactively back at her and she laughed. I heard shouting coming from the table area of the room and this wasn’t happy shouting. I stopped dancing and stumbled towards the noise, pushing through everyone. I ended up at the guys table. My eyes were blurry but I sobered up as soon as I saw what was happened.

My brother and Gena were here after all.

Ben and Zack were in each others faces screaming at each other. I was looking on in shock, my eyes landed on Gena who was stood looking very smug, obviously loving the fact they were fighting over her. I walked closer to the table, anger now replacing the shock.

“Who the fuck invited these two?!” I growled to the table of guys, Zack looked over at me, confusion etched onto his face. Jimmy raised his hand tentatively,

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know!” He squeaked. I rolled my eyes stepping between Ben and Zack and pushing Ben as forcefully as I could.

“Get the hell out of my party and take your whore with you, please.” I spoke calmly, virtually the whole party had stopped to watch. I tried to ignore my moms glare, I knew this must be hard for her.

“Excuse me? Who do you think you’re calling a whore! Have you seen yourself?” Gena screeched, I rolled my eyes, did she seriously think I was so childish as to get mad over that?

“I could really care less what either of you have to say, just please get the fuck out.” I snapped. Ben stepped closer, his face a mere few inches from mine now, I also felt Zack step closer behind me. I was now sandwiched between two men who hate me. Although, I knew Zacky was on my side with this one.

“Don’t you ever fucking talk to me like that ever again, do you understand me?” He spoke coldly, his eyes reflecting pure hate, but I wasn’t scared of him. His hate was nothingcompared to what I’ve had off Zack.

“Get out Ben. And never speak to me ever again.” I barked, he took another step closer and I knew full well he was going to hit me, I closed my eyes but the blow never came. I had been pushed to the side and Zacky was punching and kicking at him. Gena was screeching and clawing at Zack trying to get him off but he didn’t even flinch. Three big burly guys came through the entrance door, I guessed they were security as one pulled Zack off Ben while another grabbed Ben and the last grabbed Gena. They let Zack stay but kicked the other two out, telling them to not even try get back in.

I was still sat on the floor where I’d fell, tears now rolling down my face. Matt was trying to calm Zack down but it wasn’t working, he had blood splattered all over him and his nose was obviously broken. Kelly ran over to me, Leana hot on her heels, they pulled me up and started dragging me towards the entrance. I gave Brian a pleading look and he knew what it meant.

“Come on guys! Let’s not let this ruin everything, lets get this party back on the road!” He shouted and everyone cheered as the music started up again. I was dragged into the hallway through the doors.

“I can’t believe it! Are you okay? I can’t believe it was your brother Gena ran off with!” Leana ranted, shock was clear on her face. I slid down the wall, my head in my hands.

“Yup. My stupid fuck up of a brother, I can’t believe he ruined my party!” I whined, looking at them with angry eyes.

“Oh babe, it isn’t ruined, give It a few minutes and everyone will have forgot it ever happened!” Kelly replied, rubbing my arm soothingly. I nodded slightly,

“I know, you’re right.” I sighed, “Do you guys mind giving me some time on my own for a few minutes, I just need to clear my head.” They looked at me sympathetically but nodded all the same.

“Yeah sure, you know where we are.” They replied before entering the party again. They were right though, it looked as if everyone had forgotten the fight.

Everyone but me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This updates quite late cos i've been in hospital all weekend D:
Butttttt, Ive spent all day writing this chapter and the next chapter so Ill have chapter 12 up in about an hour and it's chapter 12 with all the drama (:
Hope you like it!
Comment and subscribe please (:
Pretty please!
x