You're Just A Diamond In The Rough.

Chapter 4 - Scream.

Image

After the awkward encounter with Zack, I tried to keep away from him for the next few hours. Everyone decided to stay and relax in their rooms for a few hours and I was currently sat on the balcony of our room. Mark, Jimmy and Leana were all asleep. Zack was in the living room area, only a mere few metres behind me. I ignored his presence; just as much as I’m sure he ignored mine. I could hear him though, strumming along on his guitar , cursing when he messed up.

The view from up here was seriously beautiful. The sun was beating down hard and everyone was going about their busy lives. It was nice to just slow down and watch the world go by for once. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud banging on the hotel door. I turned to see Zack get up to answer it, placing his guitar carefully back down onto the couch. I stood up slowly, intrigued as to who it was and walked over more into the living room area. Zacky opened the door to reveal a very over excited Matt and Brian. They pushed Zack out of the way and came into the room, Zack looked at them slightly angrily for ruining the peace and closed the door behind them.

“Hiii Sexy Faceeee!” Brian said.. Well practically screamed at me. I just stood there looking at him weird, waiting to see what they wanted.

“We’re going clubbing tonight, everyone else is in are you two in?” Matt, seeming to be the calmest of the two asked as Zack took his place back on the couch with his guitar.

“I’m up for it!” I replied eagerly, I could do with a little partying. To be honest I was a little nervous for the gig tomorrow. Zack just nodded absentmindedly.

“Yeah sure.” He muttered. Brian and Matt smiled widely before Matt jumped up suddenly, scaring me half to death.

“Where are the other three?!” He demanded, I just pointed towards the closed bedroom doors and the both immediately ran over, Matt taking Marks door and Brian taking Jimmy and Leanas. Almost as soon as Brian entered he ran back out covering his eyes.

“Oh jeez guys, lock the door or something. I’m scarred for life!” I burst out laughing as I realized what he must have walked in on. Zacky also laughed slightly before catching me looking at him and replacing it, again, with a scowl. Leana ran out whilst pulling a shirt down over her head.

“Brian, I am going to kill you!” She screamed, pouncing on his back and gripping on for dear life. Matt and Mark ran out of Marks room with confused glances, although they too both burst into hysterics at the sight in front of them. Jimmy came out next, shirtless with an amused smirk on his face.

“Jimmmy, get your girlfriend off of me!” Brian squealed whilst spinning in circles, trying to free himself of Leana. Jimmy rolled his eyes and walked over, removing Leana off of Brian, despite her kicking and screaming before placing her down and keeping a firm hold of her shoulders. She stood in a huff now with her arms crossed.

“So what is the reason of your disturbing of our sexy time?” Jimmy asked with a slight wiggle of his eyebrows.

“We’re all going clubbing tonight, you in?” Matt asked them. They all nodded and that why now, 8 hours later I’m sat in a taxi in a black mini dress and black heels, my hair in soft curls down my back and my make up done to perfection. I was fiddling nervously with the thin strap of my black hand bag. I’d had some bad experiences with clubbing and I was hoping tonight wasn’t going to be one of them. We didn’t have to queue.. Obviously. We went straight through and the girls got us a booth whilst the guys went off and got the first round of drinks. They came back with a tray full of shots and I took the first one, feeling the liquor pull at every muscle of my body, almost instantly relaxing me.

5 or 6 shots later and I was most defiantly feeling the effect of the alcohol. I stood up, rather wobbly, using the top of Johnny's head to steady myself despite his protests of me ruining his hair.

“Who’s coming to dance with me?!” I stuttered, I heard a chorus of cheers but left the table before any of them could even reply. I entered the dance floor and started dancing straight away. All the girls had followed; I could see that, although all of the guys but Jimmy and Frankie stayed at the table.

The alcohol had really gotten hold of me now as I swayed to the music, all of us getting a lot of perverted looked from the strangers in the club. I felt someone start dancing behind me, pulling my ass into their hips, I was too drunk to care who this was at this point. I just let the music take over and continued to dance with him. I caught a glimpse of him, he was good looking, tall, black hair, blue eyes. The song ended and I tried to walk away, back to my friends who were still dancing despite the lack of music, but the guy pulled me back. His grip on me was starting to hurt and as the next song started up I felt the panic rise in my stomach. I continued to try and get away but he was having none of it. He gripped my wrist and started to try and pull me towards the toilets. I was screaming for help but no one could hear me, the music was too loud.

I was screwed.

I stopped screaming, there was no point, I didn’t stop struggling though. Infact I was so wrapped up in trying to get free I barely noticed it when I was infact freed. That was until I looked up and saw my ‘captor’ flat out on the floor, blood spurting out his nose, down his face and all over his shirt. Someone had punched him, that was obvious, I assumed it was Frankie, maybe even Jimmy. What I didn’t expect to see when I turned around was Zacky, looking very angry indeed. He continued forward and kicked the guy in the stomach.

“You fucking piece of shit! Where the hell do you get off, fucking piece of scum!” He screamed, repeatedly kicking and hitting the guy. By now the whole club had noticed and I had tears streaming down my face, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I knew without even looking it was Mark. He was like an over protective brother, always there when I needed him. The bouncers came and dragged Zacky away from the guy and kicked him out of the club. I had my face buried in Marks shoulder, crying my eyes out.

“Shh, it’s okay now, come on lets get back to the hotel.” Mark soothed and gathered the rest of the group. We left the club in silence, when we got out of the exit, Zacky was no where to be seen. Matt assumed he must’ve already got a taxi so we decided to go back to the hotel without him. My head was spinning, why did Zack save me? After thinking about it the whole way home I came to the conclusion that he didn’t do it for me. That was pretty obvious to me straight away. He was probably trying to get some of that pent up aggression out after Gena. Plus, wouldn’t you help a girl who was about to be attacked even if they are your current enemy? Either way though, he saved me..

And I was extremely thankful.

We got back to the hotel and piled into an elevator. Still pretty silent but everyone was trying very hard to cheer my mood back up again. We got out of the elevator and Brian grabbed my wrist to stop me running straight back to my room. I winced and he dropped my arm as if it were on fire, looking at me apologetically.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think.” He spoke softly, it was then I looked at my wrist and realized the giant purple bruise already forming from his grip. Everyone else noticed too.

“What a fucking son of a bitch!” Jimmy muttered aggresively but I just shook my head.

“It’s fine, forget about it.” I said forcing myself to smile tightly before turning to walk to my room.

“Wait!” Matt shouted after me. “We’re all gonna continue the party in our room, you wanna join?” He asked. I shook my head,

“Maybe next time, all this drama has wore me out, should probably get some rest before the big gig tomorrow.” I replied, hoping my answer was enough to get them off my back. It worked they all nodded in understanding and headed off to room 601 saying their goodnights to me. Mark hesitated,

“Are you sure you’ll be okay? I can come back to the room with you if you want?” He worried. I just rolled my eyes.

“I’m fine Mark, I swear, go have some fun.” I replied and pushed him slightly in the direction everyone just left. He still hesitated a bit before nodding and wishing me goodnight before running after the rest of them. I sighed and walked towards my room, using the key card to open the door. The room was pitch back, this scared me quite a bit and I quickly flicked on the light. I smiled slightly, feeling more comfortable now and entered the room more, closing the door behind me. I dropped my bag onto the table and nearly jumped out of my skin when I finally noticed Zacky sat there on the couch. Blood covered his arms and shirt, he wasn’t looking at me, he was glaring at the floor as if he could make it crack telepathically. I froze for a second, not knowing what to do before I realized this night couldn’t get any worse anyway.

“Are you okay?” I asked quietly. He didn’t even look at me, just continued to glare at the ground.

“I’m fine.” He replied, shortly. I took a few steps closer to him and sighed. Whatever the reason for him saving me tonight, I was still thankful for it.

“Thank you for what you did tonight.” I said slowly, as if he would crack if my voice was any louder.

“I didn’t do it for you.” He snapped angrily. His eyes now meeting mine and it was scary. Those beautiful green eyes filled with so much hate and aggression that it froze every fibre in my body. Still, I knew I had to be brave here. He wouldn’t hurt me.

I hoped.

“It doesn’t matter what the reason behind it was, Zack. You still saved me and for that I want to thank you.” I stated, boldly, though inside I was shaking.

“Whatever.” He growled and stood up quickly, making me wince slightly in fear, but he stormed right past me and into his bedroom, slamming the door hard behind him. I sighed and sat in silence for a few minutes before I got up to and went into the bedroom I shared with Mark, closing the door behind me and getting straight into bed, not even bothering to change. I winced as I heard crashing and banging from the room next door as I’m guessing Zack trashed his room.

Who’d have thought such a little man could hold such rage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama, drama, drama (:
Hope you all liked this oneee!
Thanks for the comments and subscriptions guys! (:
Keep them coming, they're really appreciated (:
Oh and is anyone willing to make a banner for this story?
If you are then let me know!
Thankyouu (:
xx