Sequel: Run to You
Status: Finished, at long last!

I'll Take the Shot for You

Chapter One

Lyra was wondering around the Cherry Tree Record's parking lot, when she spotted her idol and the very reason that she was even there that day. Standing a few yards away from him, was a hooded figure. Lyra moved toward her idol. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted the hooded figure, pull a gun out of his hoodie. He pointed it dead, at Tom Kaulitz. Lyra's strides became fast paced running. She reached Tom in time to shove him down to the ground, getting herself shot in the shoulder. She fell across Tom's legs.

Tom sat up to see what had hit him. Was it a fan? No, he thought. They usually come in packs. He looked down and saw that he had blood all over his pants and a girl was sprawled over his legs.
What the fucking hell? Tom thought.
He nudged the girl. She rolled over, revealing a fresh gunshot wound on her left shoulder. The thoughts bubbled within Tom. This girl saved his life. She took a bullet for him.
He felt his lunch shooting up out of his stomach. Tom turned his head and vomited all over the pavement. He wiped his mouth and pulled out his phone and rang an ambulance.
He looked at the beautiful girl that lay on top of him. She had short black hair. Her eyes were closed, but Tom in visioned her with deep blue eyes. Her clothes were slowly staining with blood, but he saw that she was wearing a white Tokio Hotel shirt and jeans.
The ambulance arrived and took them both away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? Too bad. I'll have more later on.
Comments are wanted!
BITTE?